• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Way to make mk look scrubby speed. That's the first full set i've actually sat through in a very long time. I don't know how any Sonic bears playing on pictochat though. That level is balls.

Also, lol at the comments. People making match-up inexperience johns for other people...whats the world coming to? Unless it's a joke? I hope it is.

Otherwise :054:

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
maybe people still dont respect sonic enough, as a character in brawl, as a mid tier character, or maybe as a character with few if no hard counters. oh well. As long as speed wins i dont care what thier excuses are...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its not like DSF has never played a good sonic before.

However, he tried to beat iSDR with ftilt.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Way to make mk look scrubby speed. That's the first full set i've actually sat through in a very long time. I don't know how any Sonic bears playing on pictochat though. That level is balls.

Also, lol at the comments. People making match-up inexperience johns for other people...whats the world coming to? Unless it's a joke? I hope it is.

Pictochat ain't balls, it's just a mixed bag. :<

maybe people still dont respect sonic enough, as a character in brawl, as a mid tier character, or maybe as a character with few if no hard counters. oh well. As long as speed wins i dont care what thier excuses are...
Excuses.

They have none other than they suck/don't know the MU/got outplayed.

Also @ everybody that wished me a Happy birthday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3MF0XUxStc (I've waited for a time to link that video!)

I'm sorry I only said this at 11:39 PST, but I spent my day going out to eat Steak, watching Welcome to the NHK, (I recommend you all watch it), and being with friends on AIM. Granted, it got hectic but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Today is the first day of my life as an adult~! *Relieved.*

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSS5dEeMX64?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSS5dEeMX64?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
good stuff speed. however, you you EVER lose a second round because you started playing around just because you had a two stock lead again, im going to spin dash your face. next time, get the 2-0 and move on.

this is why i dont like to ever underestimate anyone, no matter who they are or who they play.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is it true that DSF tried to counterpick Yoshi's Island against Speed? One of the spectators in the video said it, but I find it hard to believe MK would even pick that out of ignorance.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
LOOOOOL THE THREAD TITLE
Speed vs DSF is one of the most entertaining matches i've watched.
I swore if he got that stupid spindash footstool chain **** that x does (which a lot of mks fall for) I would laugh so hard that I'd **** myself.
Homing attack for most clutch kill move?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'd be worried how Chis is going to make a man out of you...
sleep with your back firmly against the wall tonight; and lock your doors and windows.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If he did that, you'd become the very opposite of a man, Rooooy!.
C'mon man, think!

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sexually inappropriate? It's not like I can avoid it.
You should hear my gf when I ask her to put on a beard, you've never heard such whining...

Exceladon City

Smash Hero

Roooy, I love you for this. I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels Picto is a garbage stage.

sleep with your back firmly against the wall tonight; and lock your doors and windows.

You keep your girly titties you ***, I like me a good manly penis.

lol +1 infractionzzz
We're gonna be great friends...
with benefits...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Once people learn how to deal with the SD Abuse, the matches on Picto get harder. The level obstructions DO help a ton for our KO power, but the same applies for the opponent. Moot point.
The only time SD Abuse is ever perfectly safe is when the opponent is trying to land and they have no method of stopping you before they hit the ground.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Is it true that DSF tried to counterpick Yoshi's Island against Speed? One of the spectators in the video said it, but I find it hard to believe MK would even pick that out of ignorance.
At the stage striking thing, DSF and Speed kept striking and the final stage was actually Yoshi's. The crowd kept giving it away and the referee hadn't told them to start yet, so they went to Lylat instead.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah. Like laggy *** punishment if it hits the shield or you hit the ground while still in the recoil animation?

It's weird. It's such a bad move yet such a good move at the same time. I love using it after my Spin Charge, just to mindgame them because they don't see it coming.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You do realize Speed kinda panicked and hit HA by mistake?

One mistake won him
the game
. :p

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
hello how is every1?

question how many of you are pure sonic mains and how many of you have a secondary(ies)

also do you believe sticking with the one character makes you better or does using other characters improve you more?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Most Sonic mains are solo sonic mains.

But it's more like Melee Falcon Syndrome. They just love the character/playstyle too much to pick up any of the number of better characters they could play. It's kinda weird.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
I generally stick to one character in serious matches (being sonic) and have secondaries for friendlies and low tiers.
Having secondaries definitely helps you figure out the weaknesses of other characters that you can exploit in that matchup, but sticking with solo sonic makes you better at the character.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
good stuff speed. however, you you EVER lose a second round because you started playing around just because you had a two stock lead again, im going to spin dash your face. next time, get the 2-0 and move on.

this is why i dont like to ever underestimate anyone, no matter who they are or who they play.
This.

Homing attack for most clutch kill move?
No, GTFO troll. =l

LooooooLLLLLllllll
What's so funny? I found it to be a really good series. :X

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife?

You keep your girly *censor dodge* you ***, I like me a good manly *censor dodge*.

lol +1 infractionzzz
Hmm, you may want to reconsider, that almost sounds like you don't mind having it up the butt, even though you claim to have a GF.

Or are you bi?

Regardless, it's good to have you back.

My god Rooooy!, you never change.
Stay that way furever, plz?
This too.

You do realize Speed kinda panicked and hit HA by mistake?

One mistake won him
the game
. :p
For reals?

I guess that makes it all the better then. If not even the person who used it could've predicted how, how could his opponent?

/loooooooool.

Happy Bday KInzer
Ah, thank you.

And you too, Bio.

hello how is every1?

question how many of you are pure sonic mains and how many of you have a secondary(ies)

also do you believe sticking with the one character makes you better or does using other characters improve you more?
Ah, I'll answer this later. Currently time-pressed ATM.

I main :nifty:

Top 5 all day.
Oh hey I wanted to talk to you, but you were busy last night I assume.

I forgot to ask, did you make that picture yourself? If you did, that's some pretty **** goo artwork.

Or even if you just found it over the internet, I appreciate it. I saved it. :)

Oh, and yeah, later tonight, I'll hit you up. I'm gonna go to campus to talk to college representatives though.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
hello how is every1?

I'm doing really fine today. I actually got in contact with an old lost friend, Federico, who I haven't been in contact with for 10 years. I was pretty much in tears when I was talking to him on the phone. He's been searching for me during the 10 years. What happen was my home phone got cut off back in 2000 and he changed his phone number. He told me that he came down to Las Vegas trying to find my dad at where he works since he knew where my dad works. He finally found me on Myspace and I contacted him. I haven't been this happy for some time now. I just couldn't stop crying after I hung up the phone with him for a bit since I was just so happy.

When it come to being serious like in tournament matches or money matches, I only main Sonic. For friendlies, I do have a secondary (a terrible Toon Link).

IMO, I think sticking with one character does help you learn how to use your character against a different character. At the same time, it kinda help to learn some of the basics of other characters to understand the gameplay style of that character.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I main TL and Scourge.

And I second Marf. Using more than one character is very helpful and beneficial to your improvement. It shows you how to deal with other characters and how to come up with unique ideas for your characters.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey I wanted to talk to you, but you were busy last night I assume.

I forgot to ask, did you make that picture yourself? If you did, that's some pretty **** goo artwork.

Or even if you just found it over the internet, I appreciate it. I saved it. :)

Oh, and yeah, later tonight, I'll hit you up. I'm gonna go to campus to talk to college representatives though.
Yeah, I saw the messages but you were already gone lol sorry. I was upstairs on the other computer and forget to close my laptop.

Nah, I didn't make it. I just searched all over danbooru, photobucket, google, etc for a Reisen bday pic and that's all I found.

:nifty:

Top Bottom