• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm sorry Kinzer, I won't be able to finish your Sonic texture in time for your birthday, despite the time you gave to do it :(
It's no trouble at all.

I'll agree to this.
Someone tell the man to unblock me. I no longer have the intention of being a complete and total ****.
Whenever this happens, it better be recorded and posted.
I want it recorded live if possible, I want to see what trashtalk that may go down.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Speed's set with DSF was the most entertaining timeouts I have ever seen.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Once Speed nailed that homing attack, I stopped caring.
It was too funny to take seriously.

BSP

Smash Legend
I still need to watch them, going to do it now.

I only see match 2...where are the others?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Once Speed nailed that homing attack, I stopped caring.
It was too funny to take seriously.

this.

that was one of the stupidest matches I have ever seen in my life. seriously.

not dissing speed, he played really well. but people are acting like its a big deal that he beat DSF, when 1. everyone know WC sucks against sonic/midtier/lowtier characters, and 2. dsf hasnt been relavent to the metagame since early 09.

Tenki

Smash Hero
randomly, i'm on wifi, probably for the only time this month.

anyone wanna play for lulz?

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I got it for the Wii. Right now I'm playing the final boss and OMG it is a *****

Edit:
Just finish fighting the final boss. I still need to get the Chaos Emeralds. I only got 3 of the 7 Emeralds. I started with 23 lives when I got to the final boss. I beat the boss with only 7 lives remaining :(
wow.. dats interesting.. i beat the final boss with 5 tries with 140 lives... and i got all 7 chaos emeralds in 7 acts in a row... because special maze stages are my specialty:);)

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.

this.

that was one of the stupidest matches I have ever seen in my life. seriously.

not dissing speed, he played really well. but people are acting like its a big deal that he beat DSF, when 1. everyone know WC sucks against sonic/midtier/lowtier characters, and 2. dsf hasnt been relavent to the metagame since early 09.
You know how Sonic players are hyped...:urg:
I played dumb game 2 but i guess its nothing to do but get better.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
wow wut tenks. I call lag. D:

MLG Dallas...i dont know man. College is being a freaking pain, but i miiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt be able to make it with some friends. Its so close though...just went to MLG DC now three weeks later, im in Dallas? fffffffffffffffff i wanna go so i can see papa espy. T_T

It is the Final MLG for now after all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it was pretty much a full two months between each of the first three mlgs, and then the 4th one is only 3 weeks after?

I didnt know that until like last week, I thought I might be able to use 2 months worth of saved money to go to mlg dallas, but theres no way I can pull that kind of scrilla together in three weeks... oh well, ill go to stuff next year I suppose.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
lol.

Speed's name is pink. Like a rose, if you will.
...:glare:
No Pls. Pls no.

+1 to the DSF/Speed matches being absolutely hilarious.

good stuff yo

:054:
lol thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it. Next goal is to beat more top players and stawp looze-ing to peep-pul.

it was pretty much a full two months between each of the first three mlgs, and then the 4th one is only 3 weeks after?

I didnt know that until like last week, I thought I might be able to use 2 months worth of saved money to go to mlg dallas, but theres no way I can pull that kind of scrilla together in three weeks... oh well, ill go to stuff next year I suppose.
ffffffffffff come on, dont give up yeeet. We got this. :awesome:

Tesh

Smash Hero
MLG Dallas going to have all of the best everything I assume. All of best from the west. The 3 best Sonics will be there. Hoping to see some more mid tiers in top 10 this time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I must be going crazy, but that does look alright. Sonic finally getting new powers like mario did....11 years ago?

Though judging by the video, SEGA has probably ruined it by making it ridiculously easy.

I mean imagine brawl was a single player game where you could only fight level 1 cpus. It might look good at first, but without any difficulty in a game.....whats the point? Might as well be watching a movie.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Well, since this is a demo, I'm pretty sure they want it to look easy so they can show everybody what all you can do.

But I like how Sonic is getting on that Spider-Ball status.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
wow wut tenks. I call lag. D:

MLG Dallas...i dont know man. College is being a freaking pain, but i miiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt be able to make it with some friends. Its so close though...just went to MLG DC now three weeks later, im in Dallas? fffffffffffffffff i wanna go so i can see papa espy. T_T

It is the Final MLG for now after all.

sm5 i wanna finally meet u and brawl u in person... u seem really good.. it would be an honor to finally meet another sonic main:)

if espy can take me with him

BSP

Smash Legend
Like seriously...where are you guys watching Speed's set with DSF. I need more lulz.

And Happy B day Kinzer, hope it's good.

Top Bottom