• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright I'm going to be that guy and say this whole thing is hard on the eyes. >_<

10 what the @#$% happened to you peoples' space bars?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: What's good, ladies?

So I question marked black Sonic today against some random Ice Climber player on that one website with the Brawl ladder.

This character is pretty dumb.

The *********** is like poetry in motion.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can trip all you want, Shado.

But I call the Sonic who trips into the most bull**** things.

Trip into IC grab
Trip into Halberd claw KO
Trip into Ike's fsmash more than ONCE
Trip into Snake's utilt
Trip into D3's Chain grab
Trip into MK's nado

Not to mention all the times I trip on what would be good follow ups, or feints.

@Shiri: Don't play Sonic. He's bad.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Color Wars Yayaay

:yoshi: What's good, ladies?

So I question marked black Sonic today against some random Ice Climber player on that one website with the Brawl ladder.

This character is pretty dumb.

The *********** is like poetry in motion.
bee shevunteen baumer dude. Sonic too good.

You probably had the spirit of KID come into you. Black IS my sonic...
oh how wrong can you be dude. X is Black Sonic. Shiri had the power of that X. Spindash and spring to dair to spotdodge too good!

Greens all you need amigo. :cool: but be prepared to trip. I still call the title of the sonic who trips the most. I have the most witnesses of my claims.
green sonic aight as long as it isnt a scourge texture. But for me? Blue (reg) Sonic all day.

This man knows whats up. I main Green Sonic and secondary Classic Sonic
You mean you Main Classic Sonic and seconday Green, right?

Trip into IC grab
Trip into Snake's utilt
Trip into MK's nado

Not to mention all the times I trip on what would be good follow ups, or feints.

yup yup. Thats terrible...tripping does its wonders. :s

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Trip into IC grab
Trip into Snake's utilt
Trip into MK's nado

psssh i got you beat, i trip out of CG'ing and just in general

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You tripping out of CGing is on par with me tripping out of follow ups.

And I'm Sonic. A single DDP gives me three chances back-to-back of possibly tripping. That all occurs in less than a single second.

The fact that the DDP makes for excellent ground control on an aerial opponent doesn't help that, either.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
espy, I still dont understand how you f smash out of a full run, with what seems to be no down time between the dash and the f smash start up.

And espy, stop complaining, you get just as many people that trip into your charged f smash.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
ddp?

then theres diddy kong
Lrn2Sonic

Oh, and I've tripped into a banana before. No joke.

espy, I still dont understand how you f smash out of a full run, with what seems to be no down time between the dash and the f smash start up.

And espy, stop complaining, you get just as many people that trip into your charged f smash.
...What are you talking about? Have I done this in any video that you can show me here and now? If I see what you're talking about, I can explain it completely.

lol. If I ever killed anyone with a fully charged f-smash because they tripped, that'd be incredible. In fact, if I've ever killed anyone out of a trip, that'd be amazing.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

Trip into IC grab
Trip into Snake's utilt
Trip into MK's nado

I thought you were the Sonic that Homing Attacked into the most retardedly dumb crap daddy. Remember That match against hy1ian and his G&W?

Also, DDP means Dash Dance Pivot. It is sex if you can get it down right. Every character (should) be able to do it; but Sonic's is just perfect.

Tenki

Smash Hero
...What are you talking about? Have I done this in any video that you can show me here and now? If I see what you're talking about, I can explain it completely.
Maybe it was either 1-2 long foxtrots (the ones you get from pushing on the stick just a little longer) into fsmash esplosion.
:embarrass

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought you were the Sonic that Homing Attacked into the most retardedly dumb crap daddy. Remember That match against hy1ian and his G&W?

Also, DDP means Dash Dance Pivot. It is sex if you can get it down right. Every character (should) be able to do it; but Sonic's is just perfect.

Go KO someone on that level with a homing attack, like I have.

Then we'll talk.

<333 ily

=====

@Tenki: I think you meant to say an Esplosion.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...Hmm?

I don't know what you're talking about father; you want me to kill somebody with a move that nobody should be getting hit by?

Subscribe to my Youtube channel then; I've done that already if that's the case. =(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...ndisupnguydhdr8oy.

I don't even want to debate this; it's silly and you're probably right on whatever it is anyway, even though in the end Homing Attack still sucks Monkey Balls.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

well anything dashing [DDDs CG included] provokes the tripping. This is why instead of pivot grabing i turn around and grab my opponent as he ends up behind me

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
well anything dashing [DDDs CG included] provokes the tripping. This is why instead of pivot grabing i turn around and grab my opponent as he ends up behind me
How did/does that happen?

Forgive me if it was already self-explanatory; I have sleep-deprivation johns. Good night morning.

*Going to sleep.*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i turn around as im following/predicting where they will land

if not, i just retreat bair

Top Bottom