• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
We could be perfect one last night. And die like star-crossed lovers when we fight.
sure ill get on that

lol shado espy was slowbro[im not joking]

and i was

..ganondorf :3

Dark 3 I love you for that.
its true though...prime got 2 ***** shoved in his poor pika butt last round >.< poor guy...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dang Smashboards going down again.

How bad was it? Any videos of it by some chance?

If this is it, I'm getting a broken link. Anyone else?
if you hang out around the whobo thread some should start poping up

i didnt get to see espy in singles though :( although me an the other sonics were going crazy when he talked on the stream/played matches on the stream :D

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Can someone explain the thought process behind tipping? I mean, being generous to waiters is cool and everything. But when they start to think it's their right or something and start doing gay stuff to your food, you’ve got to think twice about whether some people deserve it or not.

This has not happened to me before anyone says anything.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i think Sakurai enjoys the random element gimmick. Like DDDs Dee toss, GW Judgement hammer, Peach's turnip toss etc

though if you dont like tripping that much your more then welcome to walk during the match.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
ur2sloo: Ok here's a shot out the Cannon. Oprah, Barbara Walters, and your wife. You have to **** one, marry one, and kill one. Go!

XAsakuraYoh: I'd **** the hell outta barbara walters. Marry Oprah. And kill my wife.

Ur2sloo: you're a trooper shugo.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I thought it was a like an unwritten rule to tip waiters/taxi drivers, unless they're total ***** at doing their job or if you need the change (for parking meters or something).

@DE: Was that an accidental misread? Lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was about to post something about how I was always raised to tip for services; but then I get a bad gateway.

I'll be back in a week or so when (hopefully) the server is stable by then. Caio (chao) people.

Trent

Smash Champion
Well, servers tips are their pay checks. I worked alongside servers before, and because of that I always tip like 25%-30% because I know how often servers get stiffed.

They're only getting paid $2 an hour to serve guests, cash out guests, and do all the cleaning of a janitor after.

Trent

Smash Champion
Well, servers tips are their pay checks. I worked alongside servers before, and because of that I always tip like 25%-30% because I know how often servers get stiffed.

They're only getting paid $2 an hour to serve guests, cash out guests, and do all the cleaning of a janitor after.

EDIT- Screw the gateway error, doublepost by accident.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That series is still going?
Jeez.

You'd think AEW would get tired of his terrible plot, and rehashing the same crap over and over again.

...bah, it's a feast for the eyes, at the very least.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dang. Kupo's Amy avy choice just seems to get better and better and hotter and better.

Trent

Smash Champion
I can't see anything .__.

Page is blank to me.
You don't have access to Newgrounds? 'Doh.

Anyways, the creator made an April Fool's Joke and released "Episode 9," it just shows an lolscene right after the Koopa had Mario on the ground.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
It would have been amazing... if Luigi actually did that...

wow @ how that's basically Luigi's Final Smash with all the epic replacing the gayness.

D

Deleted member

So I just found out that I really like playing as Sonic. I main Wolf, but the blue blur wouldn't make a bad alternate, so I'm gonna learn him!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol.

Sonic's a bad counterpick if you play anyone above low tier.
For meta game purposes, you'll only be (possibly) lowering your Snake match up, and only 50:50ing your Dedede and Pikachu match ups for high tier.

Everything else, depending on your character, will more or less probably just make each match slightly less hard.

Though I'm sure going 50:50 with Dedede is more than enough reason with Wolf mains. :p

Gah777

Smash Lord
lol.

Sonic's a bad counterpick if you play anyone above low tier.
For meta game purposes, you'll only be (possibly) lowering your Snake match up, and only 50:50ing your Dedede and Pikachu match ups for high tier.

Everything else, depending on your character, will more or less probably just make each match slightly less hard.

Though I'm sure going 50:50 with Dedede is more than enough reason with Wolf mains. :p
Speak of the devil.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, my signature gives out Crush Claw'd *****slaps.

My avatar makes people <3 and :3

Top Bottom