• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I now always make it a point to close this tab first when I move about SWF.

Tenki

Smash Hero
@ mystery:
Mods could embed videos for a while now.

But the magic is a combination of a few factors:
- setting width and height of video to 0

and more importantly:
- autoplay + loop for youtube videos (!!!!!!!!?!!)

If you quote Chis, you get the code for it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/55rtX4wCJPM&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1

/v/videoID...
&autoplay=
&loop=
&fs=

each of those can be 1 or 0 (0 for off, likely).

lol @ the youtube.com/v/ thing though. haaarmonyyyyyyy

I don't know if that works for regular youtube links, but either way, it seems pretty plausible to replace the video ID with something else and loop it this way :laugh:

:093:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Anyone wanna start a Blue, Yellow, Red train for Team Sonic?

Also, any fellow Canadians here asides me and Infzy? Way to rock it at the Olympics, Canada!!!

America, you guys seriously put on a hell of a show in the final game of hockey. I was on the edge of my seat. Thank you for helping us make history with the most Gold Medals at the Winter Olympics, and for helping create one of the most historic hockey games of our time.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Y'all just butthurt over Hockey despite ****** the medal count. :3c

A shame that in less than a month I'll hafta switch my icon because the Olympics are over. LOL

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Won't lie, I didn't think that Canada would do THIS well. I knew we'd get gold for the first time on home soil this time around, but... YAY!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Y'all just butthurt over Hockey despite ****** the medal count. :3c

A shame that in less than a month I'll hafta switch my icon because the Olympics are over. LOL

I wouldnt change it, that avi is pretty baller, and people arent going to immediately recognise that its olympic-related, i didnt.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
did I play falco?

if so, no that was the other kid, hes from jersey.

And either way, I havent played brawl in about two weeks due to the fact that Ive been playing tatsunoko vs capcom constantly.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I didn’t pay attention to the Winter Olympics, I think Britain won a gold that Canada contested for twice or something?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
what exactly does that mean though for someone as uninformed as me

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Does MLG have TvC?

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KzwUVwsch8&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KzwUVwsch8&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Not from what I heard.

Strange, and don't they have Mahvel Baybee! on their Circuit?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@D3
That means that smash is now going to have sponsered tournaments and a league, and more money for bigger and better tournaments along with SOME more respect as a community.

@Chis
No, but they sure as hell better do it quick because Im subscribed to a dude on YT that breaks the game more every single day.

also, I approve of your music selection for this page. once again, I dont want to leave this page.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
from the looks of it it seem melee people are pretty upset about not getting any light shed on them

im not sure what to think of that

what do you mean by SOME?

my DDD doll and waddle dee came in today :3333 im soo happy right now ^__^

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ D3
Brawl community will get some more respect but there will always be people (melee players, streetfighter players) that will never respect brawl as a competitive fighting game.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Smash at the core never was the total embodyment of a fighter game. We use % n a damage gauge not stamina/health bars. We fight on platforms, not on a boxed area with no blast zones. We use button input to 'create' combos, and they use button combinations to preform combos

it is a fighter in a dynamically different way, when you start thinking about smash in deeper levels you begin to feel and see the fighter side to itself.

i believe it is something that other fighter games will never ever truly begin to appreciate untill they actually play at the levels we play at. I like smash because it is a step outside the traditional fighter genre, but also because it has alot of heart and character to it

levels are influenced by games characters come from, the characters sound n play like they would in their own respected games-- yea we argue that sonic might have a sucky nair, or that MK is broken, but at least we've found something that we've all have some sort of deep attachment in whether it be just playing xx character and having fun or being the best on your character of choice

as for me welp im totally content right now gingerly holding my ddd plush and waddle d plush ^___^

digging these tunes itt, what we listen' to?

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
effff, we should all do the online seeding thingy. :p And the melee community is pretty mad about this. "Once they see how brawl plays, they'll take it off immediately"

Oh i see axis...but that isnt exactly...what i do. Dunno what that guy was talking about. @_@

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Man, sure is a slow day today.

I hope you guys don't mind me passing through.

What's this horrible noise in my headphones?

Top Bottom