• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
It just bothers me because I get told "man you've gotten a lot better" and yada yada but still lose to the same kind of mks and it bothers me a lot.

He didn't do it in the beginning up the match. I was winning. Upthrew him. Sat in side b when he was falling and used it to footstool to regrab him. It was going great. Then he was like **** this and just *****'d me out. I didn't hate on him tho. He did what it took to win.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well over analyzing the problem and agonizing over it isnt going to make you better at the MU. Relax and think of something else other then smash for a few days. Then come back to it.

Yea you might have improved in some parts, however if you still need work on the MK match up you can study it later when you've calmed down.

If it is a continuous problem then it has something to do with your train of thought. If your opponent keeps switching his aggression levels during the match you need to be able to read his body language and react accordingly to it. You should have a style within sonic that should enable you to adjust these settings accordingly.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Haha I'm good now. I'll be practing with a diddy and the same mk sometime this week. I also got invited to join. Or rejoin a crew I left awhile ago that has on of the best metas in it. So I am very ready to learn this matchup. Thank you all the hedgehogs that gave me advice (except speed because I do not except help from him). Thanks uncle KID and Daddy espy for taking the time to talk to me on aim bout it. Thanks kinzer for being kinzer ;). Thanks mom for being so sexy. Thanks kupo for being so sexy ;). Thanks wedge for being such a sck trll. And thanks D3 lurker for being a..lurker and stuff ;). Umm who am I forgetting?? I'll remember later. :cool::cool::cool: when I become king again I promise not to torture my fellow hedgehogs so brutally :cool::cool:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
may the steak be with you young hedgehog :jedi:

and remember be gay first, love later

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wouldn't say I'm calling it quits, but I'm taking a pretty long break from Smash, I think.

I'll give in my results from this past event (sadly only 20 people for some ******** reason. Brawl is a bunch of ****ing fail over here, seriously. I can't get better facing just a Snake, Marth, and Meta Knight all the time,)

Wow that's a long bracket. lol Anyway. In September, I'm enrolling in China for a year for the Chinese language. It'll give me something to do and will help me grow as a person in general. Not saying goodbye to the boards or anything, just saying that this Canadian hedgehog's gotta take it easy. Not like I was doing anything impressive in comparison to others, but hey. Tis been fun. XD

Come to think of it... I'm not sure if this is calling it quits or not. Who knows. Sorry that I can't make it to WHOBO 2, Espy.

It'll feel nice to be able to play games casually again, at least.

I beat out some pretty good players though like Minus and his Falco, so that was alright. /inb4 not many people know who that is anyway. lol

Anyway, long ramble is done. Going to bed, keep on rocking it, everyone else. XD Yay Final Fantasy XIII later.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Wish I have that many people in my area to play Brawl. o.o Dunno what to say except good luck and enjoy yourself Kuraudo.

Just curious, what you learning by the way? Cantonese, Mandarin or something else? Lol.

edit: @Shado: Lolwhat xD

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
wow shado, why all that hate? :( i didnt do anything to you...meta knight is...a jerk. >_>

Kuraudo, good luck and enjoy yourself man. Taking a break can be refreshin, and nothing wrong with getting your life together. We see you over there rapin Alphic@ns and everyone else.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wouldn't say I'm calling it quits, but I'm taking a pretty long break from Smash, I think.

I'll give in my results from this past event (sadly only 20 people for some ******** reason. Brawl is a bunch of ****ing fail over here, seriously. I can't get better facing just a Snake, Marth, and Meta Knight all the time,)

Wow that's a long bracket. lol Anyway. In September, I'm enrolling in China for a year for the Chinese language. It'll give me something to do and will help me grow as a person in general. Not saying goodbye to the boards or anything, just saying that this Canadian hedgehog's gotta take it easy. Not like I was doing anything impressive in comparison to others, but hey. Tis been fun. XD

Come to think of it... I'm not sure if this is calling it quits or not. Who knows. Sorry that I can't make it to WHOBO 2, Espy.

It'll feel nice to be able to play games casually again, at least.

I beat out some pretty good players though like Minus and his Falco, so that was alright. /inb4 not many people know who that is anyway. lol

Anyway, long ramble is done. Going to bed, keep on rocking it, everyone else. XD Yay Final Fantasy XIII later.
Cya Kuraudo, have a good time.

What language are you taking? I'm taking Mandarin Chinese right now, actually.

=====

Also, it's 3/9.
I wish the entire Sonic boards a very happy Zangoose Day!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
kid thats a pretty bad troll

just tell espy he finally got rid of his ***** hips rita the fur*** pedo

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I took a 3-week Hiatus from Brawl to come back and play better than I have ever.

Too bad I still barely lose to the same people; but that hasn't discouraged me from trying time and time again; eventually I will beat them...

I don't know how long of a break you'll be taking Kura, but maybe it will be nice for you to enjoy yourself; and if you do come back you'll probably be fresh.

Err, that is assuming it isn't like 2 months and up, I did so bad at EVO 2K9 friendlies; lost a Zelda lolwut?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No, the sig you have now is 100x better than the sig you had before. :p

All the vids are up btw

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What happened to that Amy Sig Espy? I want it, preferably with my gamer alias on it. ;_;

Kupo Rose

Speed, I jokes ;o

My prank wears off next week (I think) so no more Amy from me. (Which reminds me, Kinzer's prank is still going loool)

~TBS~

Smash Champion
... :<

I can't help it, I love her.

No, I'm not a furry dammit~! >_<
Nothing wrong with that dude. Run to her in SLOOOOW MOOTIONNN!
Also, that last comment was the last thing that came to my mind. Then i remembered espy. Freakin Rita efffff.

Speed, I jokes ;o

My prank wears off next week (I think) so no more Amy from me. (Which reminds me, Kinzer's prank is still going loool)
i see...inb4randomcoolsonicavicomesoutofnowhere.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****, no more Amy, Kupo?

I'm sad. Very, very sad.
SOMEONE needs to run with that little pink cutie.
Her voice pisses me off so much, and her personality is meh, but she's still cute.

Kupo Rose

Nothing wrong with that dude. Run to her in SLOOOOW MOOTIONNN!
Also, that last comment was the last thing that came to my mind. Then i remembered espy. Freakin Rita efffff.

i see...inb4randomcoolsonicavicomesoutofnowhere.
[collapse="Rawr"]
[/collapse]

****, no more Amy, Kupo?

I'm sad. Very, very sad.
SOMEONE needs to run with that little pink cutie.
Her voice pisses me off so much, and her personality is meh, but she's still cute.
Only went Amy 'cause I was pranked lol. I already got called "Amy" a few times here >.>

I wasn't amused.

Her Japanese VA is fine.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'd do it myself but I can't find anything I'd like to use and manages to stay somewhat original.

I suppose I could find that picture from Sonic Shuffle where you can see up her skirt, for lulz... and if I can't find it, I'll capture if and then take a SS of it from Pinnacle.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PS: Speed is just jealous that I had Rita all to myself.

Her japanese voice is pretty good, I suppose

infomon

Smash Scientist
wait so Kuraudo's gonna go rep Steak in China!!???? that's cool bro

that means I'm best steak in Canadia :laugh: w00pw00p

naw but fo reezy I'ma miss u yo..... yeah brawl's bad but it was fun for a while amirite!?

~TBS~

Smash Champion
wait so Kuraudo's gonna go rep Steak in China!!???? that's cool bro

that means I'm best steak in Canadia :laugh: w00pw00p

naw but fo reezy I'ma miss u yo..... yeah brawl's bad but it was fun for a while amirite!?
A break is good (GOPOD) everyone once in a while. fizzie too good <3

Kupo, saved that one too.
Espy, i have juri. gg man.
loooooooooool Kinzer i'd knew that come up sometime around here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Cream is cute too, but I think Marine is the cutest. Good thing she hasn't been in a game that requires talking. That'd kill it so hard.

It'd be like combining Sonic X Cream with Shadow the Hedgehog Vector.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The American Sonic X, right?

Or does it not make any difference with the Japanese VA for Cream?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
4Kids Sonic X, Kinzer.

The only voice you could complain about in both languages would PROBABLY be Tails' or Charmy's...
But even their VAs aren't that bad in the original.

Kupo Rose

You'd hate Creams' Japanese voice too once you watch that vid of her crying for 4 mins. Charmy wasnt in enough episodes to be annoying tbh. Cosmo though... ffff

~TBS~

Smash Champion

Kupo Rose

It was either Cosmo moaning to herself and running away for half an episode or Sonic and co. emerald searchin and gettin attacked by Materex lol.

/hate typin in PSP >__>

Top Bottom