• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
us.akinator.com

Think of a character or person from pretty much anything and he'll guess it. He got ****ing "Snuffleupagus" for crying out loud.
I beat the genie yesterday.

He guessed Rita (the fox in my avy/sig a few days ago), and blew my mind.

Then he gave up when I thought about a minor character in the same movie, lol.
Get *****, Genie.

Edit: I love his sig too. Melee can be played so gay. Everyone was just too busy being flashy and fancy. Ever since 2004. I've been saying this for awhile now. That's why Hungrybox and Amsah are my favorites.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
us.akinator.com

Think of a character or person from pretty much anything and he'll guess it. He got ****ing "Snuffleupagus" for crying out loud.
loll the genie. I got him to guess Sonic, then Super Sonic, then he somehow freakin guessed my girl juri. man, that thing needs to...idk...unlearn everything. I mean dang, he guessed sonic pretty fast what the heck.

loool trent.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So yeah, I got TvC a few days ago. And people are gonna know about this Zero.

In a few months when I'm decent.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. where the hell is our music.

2. play a character that isnt rediculously easy and over played please.

3. If you play 0 I can almost guarantee that you with play ryu too, cus hes just as easy.

4. tier list of learning curve in tvc
playing blindfolded tier
ryu

playing one handed tier
zero
tekkaman blade

basic combos tier.
batsu (I play batsu, but only because i loved rival schools when i was little.)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
@Espy - Thank you for the sig change.

@Speed - Wow, haven't heard GOPOD in awhile @_@

:093:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
1. where the hell is our music.

2. play a character that isnt rediculously easy and over played please.
lol, yeah he's overused. Working for wins isn't always fun, learned that from playing Sonic :/

3. If you play 0 I can almost guarantee that you with play ryu too, cus hes just as easy.

4. tier list of learning curve in tvc
playing blindfolded tier
ryu

:laugh: It's true, hence why I picked him from the start while I get used to the game. I'm also trying to use Viewtiful Joe and Alex too.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Y7Pig3hlQU&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Y7Pig3hlQU&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Awww thanks guys!! :cool::cool::cool: I'd love to meet all of you!! :):):)
Whats with the happiness? :confused:

lol, yeah he's overused. Working for wins isn't always fun, learned that from playing Sonic :/

:laugh: It's true, hence why I picked him from the start while I get used to the game. I'm also trying to use Viewtiful Joe and Alex too.
good luck in your endeavors. Tekkenman Blade too good (i know its tekkaman, tekken just keeps slipping out)

Trent is a cool guy.

fixed.

A S tier worthy Zero is anything but 1 handed.

a C tier worth Zero is one handed
say wut...trent is indeed a cool guy. :)

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Imma try to play it without getting really competitive, though. It's one of the regrets I have with Brawl.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I wonder how my stock Ryu + Chun Li or Morrigan would do against you guys.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No.

In order to do this, Sonic would have to glide toss downward so that Diddy slips on the banana, then grab the other banana and repeat the process.

The problem lies in where the bananas are positioned after the initial and follow up dribble trip. After the second one, it becomes incredibly difficult to execute, if at all possible.

Besides, if you had them in that situation, the single naner footstool lock would probably be easier to execute.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since sonics glide toss is so large/much larger than diddys he might be able to glide toss it forward, go through the other character walk back in and pick one up and glide toss it forward through him again.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i feel like saki camps harder and is harder to get inside of, but rock can actually defend himself and combo you if you do get close.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
She's only feels like she's hard to get into because she has a near constant stream of **** falling onto the middle of the screen.

The problem with that is that you're usually of screen because she has to super jump. If you time the holes in her attacks, you can get in mad easy, and you just need to block her aerials and lows and punish.

If you get in with rock, he has weapon switches to keep him safer than Saki if you get in on her.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Megaman isn't bottom tier.

He wasn't in CGoH and he isnt here. He was top 5 in CGoH actually.

He got a few nerfs, but he also got a few buffs, some pretty significant tbh.

Anyone who says Rock is anything less than low of high tier is trippin, son.

Top Bottom