• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
roflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

sounds amazing.
excuse my ignorance, but wtf is it?

edit: should we have a disco party to this?

Browny

Smash Hater
so... sega allstars racing.

yes/no?

not out in aus for a little while longer so IDK if its good or bad lol

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV

yes/no?

I bought the Wii version yesterday and so far I really like it. Down side is that you can't use the Gamecube controller so you're force to use either the Wiimote (hold sideways or using the Wii Steering Wheel), Wiimote + Nunchuk, or Wiimote + Classic Controller. I only play it with the Nunchuk or the Classic Controller. And for once on a Nintendo system with Sega, you can actually play someone online. I tried Wifi last night and it's pretty good. Overall, I think its a really good game to play.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I got it for the wii since i thought that alot of people would play online on that version. I love it man, goin solo sonic still. screw eggman and his cheapness. "Eggman has his Allstar mode! Allow me to introduce my newest creation." *automatically flips right after that*

But all in all, its a pretty fun game. Love my missles and power shoes. Oh, and if you use sonic abuse the freakin drifts...he goes fast as crap. o_O

Oh, i already use the classic controller regularly, so its good for meh. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, I've been listening to Lupin music for the past few days. I thought my youtube playlist was open when I came in here.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Sega Allstars Racing actually looks really fun, but I'm having a difficult time finding a reason to buy it when I already have Mario Kart. :/

Wii Remote + Nunchuck isn't that bad at all for playing games, I kinda like having the freedom to move my arms independently when I'm playing. But for Brawl it's a big no-no, especially since I've been using the Gamecube controller since the Melee days.

On that note, can anybody else remember the first time they ever played a smash bros game? I was at a McDonald's and I played against my sister. I was Pikachu, she was Zelda, and we were fighting on Pokemon Stadium. I was like, "Why can't Pikachu shoot lightning bolts at people?" and then I finally got him to do one of those fizzly little thunder-jolts and I was like, "T_T".

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I am very close to death.
<3 your avi

yes/no?

Yes. I think it looks fun as hell. Plus the fact that they threw in random characters like Banjo and Kazooie, as well as Toejam and Earl is way too awesome.

--

Does the music only play on the newest page? Cuz I went back a couple and it wasn't playing.

:093:

Tenki

Smash Hero
ahaha the Sonic 3 credits song.

The drum thing in the background, I always thought it was a crowd going:
"Go hedge hog
go hedge hog
he he hedge hog- " [loop]

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Lol now Zelda Boards are doin it.

Just curious, but who changes this thread's title? Xiivi or Chis?

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
YEEESSSSSSS.

Excellent choice. But I heard there's some way to disable it using some kind of ad-blocker or something (I'm no tech wiz). Does anybody know how? If I'm listening to music I don't want this thread to play over it.

infomon

Smash Scientist
I use the firefox plugins Ad-Block Plus and NoScript. IMO you have to configure them both a bit away from the default settings, but I rely on them. For this thread, I see a little icon that I can click if I want the music to play, but it doesn't happen automatically.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
heeeeeeeey!

random note: I have a custom Sonic 3 & Knuckles that ends with the Sonic 3 theme.
it also has Sonic 3 mid boss and knuckles themes.... exclusive...

as well as a bubble that doesnt necessarily bounce...

and two button super sonic transformation that I can turn on and off at will...

now i feel obligated to make a vid of this awesomeness.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this sucks, I want to go check the rest of smashboards... but I dont want to leave this page, cause then the music goes bye bye.

Top Bottom