• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik presents: THERE WILL BE POOLS. 8/21 WIIS NEEDED!!!MELEEPlayers Inquire within

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
****, my parents said I can't go to this one, so they are taking me to the Smashfest at the Arcade palce on Friday. Well, hopefully I'll make it to the next one, and hopefully it will have Pools. I remember you asked me for a MM the first ZP, Seibrik (8/15/09) and I never got around to it olol. Sorry 8bitman, your 2pro ROB cannot have it's money match this time. I'll try to make it out to the next ZP Monthly/MLG Practice, then. Why don't we have Pools tourneys more often? Pretty much almost every tourney nowerdays does them.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because most of those tournaments run 2-3 days. This is one day with doubles same day.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Well, d amn, just found out I work on Saturday, so I won't be able to make it to this one ;__; I needed the practice, too, but oh well. Next tourney.
I should bring my keyboard so seibrik and I can have awesome piano duets.

MVD

Smash Master
pretty sure ima be here for this, ima need a partner since ESAM wont be there for teams

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol, your godly ROB will **** meh, but I might do it anyway if I go olol. bunnyma better be going :3
****, my parents said I can't go to this one, so they are taking me to the Smashfest at the Arcade palce on Friday. Well, hopefully I'll make it to the next one, and hopefully it will have Pools. I remember you asked me for a MM the first ZP, Seibrik (8/15/09) and I never got around to it olol. Sorry 8bitman, your 2pro ROB cannot have it's money match this time. I'll try to make it out to the next ZP Monthly/MLG Practice, then. Why don't we have Pools tourneys more often? Pretty much almost every tourney nowerdays does them.
=(

sorry you can't come budz. and yeah he's going to be coming, as always. BUT THIS TIME IM ENTERING HIM CUZ I WANNA SEE HIM ****!!! HE'S TOO **** MODEST TO KEEP NOT ENTERING ZP's!!!!

rawr

also seibrik, we will bring our wii again just incase we need an extra, but we have no hacks.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
OLOLOLOL. Can he make it out to the Smashfest on Friday? Can any of you guys? I really wanna play y'all olol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Seibrik, bring my bookbag to this tournament. Haha You keep reminding me, but when I ask to come over I can never get a hold of you, or you say you're too busy. I know it's because you don't want to see me. =( But can I'd like to have my traveling bag back. lol

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming I'll bring Melee and Brawl.

Edit- I saw some cool hacks at the last tournament. Anyone wanna give it to me? The one where it splits the char select into two sections and orders them by tier. I'd also like it to come with textures.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
if orlando come i will nut on myself.

btw david when you see this text me what time is melee suppose to start. sevral people have asked me!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
who did you lose to riddle? STEP IT UP riddle! and good shee xaltis...pikachu is ******** and requires little to no skill vs falco

hrnut on fearless account

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I actually beat him more with DK than I did with Pikachu...I beat him on BF, Delfino...idk where else. I beat him with Pika on RC. We had a lot of 2ndary matches like DK vs D3, DK vs Wario, and Pika vs Snake so...yeah.

Top Bottom