• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik presents: THERE WILL BE POOLS. 8/21 WIIS NEEDED!!!MELEEPlayers Inquire within

8Bitman

Smash Master
well chaz is getting better but can he beat ROB with marth???????

and i see you beat ESAM seibrik did you take my advice? or did you figure everything out on your own?

the marth and rob MU isn't as hard as people make it out to be.. marth's range is toooo good, and rob can't do anything up close, and even then spam does nothing but rack up % but reguardless, unless the marth sucks you won't land a killing hit. And from watching chaz i know he would **** me, but i'd probably have fun against his MK. <3

any decent rob would prefer the MK MU over the marth MU. IT'S AGGRIVATING!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
the marth and rob MU isn't as hard as people make it out to be.. marth's range is toooo good, and rob can't do anything up close, and even then spam does nothing but rack up % but reguardless, unless the marth sucks you won't land a killing hit. And from watching chaz i know he would **** me, but i'd probably have fun against his MK. <3

any decent rob would prefer the MK MU over the marth MU. IT'S AGGRIVATING!
lol if only you knew how bad that MU actually is and mk is much much worst that marth....if you're rob and having problems with marth then you're not playing the MU correctly

SFL scary= campy= more gay than CFL=lolololololololol

with a few exceptions...and those people know who they are and you can try to put the I invented camp but that doesnt mean anything cuz you guys perfected it lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol if only you knew how bad that mu actually is and mk is much much worst that marth....if you're rob and having problems with marth then you're not playing the mu correctly

sfl scary= campy= more gay than cfl=lolololololololol

with a few exceptions...and those people know who they are and you can try to put the i invented camp but that doesnt mean anything cuz you guys perfected it lol
camp all day ***** where the mutha ****in marsh mellows

OverLade

Smash Hero
I have never played Halzy's MK and have no idea of the terror that awaits me
Fixed for ya ;)

And SFL isn't that campy I'd just say they have a higher number of good players who take the game really seriously. Plus their metagame is more diverse than CFL.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol oh yeah we're snake county in CFL and compared to us THEY ARE HELLA CAMPY WE BATTLE AND APPROACH EVEN IF WE ARE WINNING NOT RUN AWAY AND TRY TO TIME PEOPLE OUT...RIGHT HALZY???? ROFL <3 HALZY (riddle should've banned cruise, that's his fault) lol

@afro
**** son, i want some marshmallows...save me some but from what i heard you don't go camping :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well yeah we camp

but we also have players like shaky (not on the PR and ness) get top 10 at nationals like mlg

just sayin...

but yea, we usually have 4-5 players from sfl alone in the top 20 of nationals

cfl where u at??

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol oh yeah we're snake county in CFL and compared to us THEY ARE HELLA CAMPY WE BATTLE AND APPROACH EVEN IF WE ARE WINNING NOT RUN AWAY AND TRY TO TIME PEOPLE OUT...RIGHT HALZY???? ROFL <3 HALZY (riddle should've banned cruise, that's his fault) lol

@afro
**** son, i want some marshmallows...save me some but from what i heard you don't go camping :laugh:
LOL he CP'd me there...not my problem if MK ***** everyone there.

Anyways I'm getting more gay every day eventually imma be the ******* child of Lee Martin and Tearbear :laugh: <3

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol if only you knew how bad that MU actually is and mk is much much worst that marth....if you're rob and having problems with marth then you're not playing the MU correctly

SFL scary= campy= more gay than CFL=lolololololololol

with a few exceptions...and those people know who they are and you can try to put the I invented camp but that doesnt mean anything cuz you guys perfected it lol
Yes true, trust me i always see robs ****** marths all over the place. but that is just because those marths aren't as great as chaz is (=3), and they most likely don't know scat about the MU. I'm not too hot at the MU, and yes i main rob, but reguardless if both players know what they're doing i think the marth should always come out on top. That is why i'm very afraid of chaz.

Do you use rob hrnut? If so that's surprising to me, and kewlio. =3

Top Bottom