• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
o.o?

looking at the stage list...why is yoshi island counterpick? I mean, i personally hate the stage and ban it almost all the time..but I still recognize that it should be neutral.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
not at all actually

have u seen dash attack or dtilt at the edge, its like my hitboxes virtually fly off the stage.

nothin to do wit ddd, its just an annoying as crap level that has a COMPLETELY random element to it, something u cant prepare for, cant plan to land on, its all hope, and messes up alot of flows of battle.

***** wimsey. If there was a timing to kno wen it was commin or leaving, thats another story, but it is without a doubt 100% random when it decides to show up, and for how long.

i'd like to see people choose to counterpick that over others, for anymore of a reason than to play on a somewhat fair stage.

it saves alot of people a ban to as the main reason people would EVER ban it was so they wouldn't get it randomly the first time, not because they didn't want the opponent to choose it.

besides, i dont think i'll EVER see anyone ban one of the three remaining neutrals unless its for an extreme character matchup (snake/ddd, snake banning final) or something like that..

these are my views, this is my tourny, i'd like to see how it plays out during game time.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
So...Is anybody in Atlantic South gonna adobt the SBR way to do it?
Those rules are iffy, and I'd probably only play with it once every 3 tournaments. Just to switch up the style, and I guess it's okay to have a little change here and there.

Also, NICKRIDDLE~
we have to play some more over at the comic store.

chckn

Smash Ace
not at all actually

have u seen dash attack or dtilt at the edge, its like my hitboxes virtually fly off the stage.

nothin to do wit ddd, its just an annoying as crap level that has a COMPLETELY random element to it, something u cant prepare for, cant plan to land on, its all hope, and messes up alot of flows of battle.

***** wimsey. If there was a timing to kno wen it was commin or leaving, thats another story, but it is without a doubt 100% random when it decides to show up, and for how long.

i'd like to see people choose to counterpick that over others, for anymore of a reason than to play on a somewhat fair stage.

it saves alot of people a ban to as the main reason people would EVER ban it was so they wouldn't get it randomly the first time, not because they didn't want the opponent to choose it.

besides, i dont think i'll EVER see anyone ban one of the three remaining neutrals unless its for an extreme character matchup (snake/ddd, snake banning final) or something like that..

these are my views, this is my tourny, i'd like to see how it plays out during game time.

LOL you seem to have missed my internet sarcasm :].

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if GDX cant go colin isnt going either. oh yea im tired of getting 4th place and not getting a pat on the back. if i dont get one this tourney ill demand my money back ya dig. I WANT MY ***** PAT ON THE BACK

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yes sir, my appoligese.

u see, the store owners are very weary of us just handing out pats on the back unless they truely deserve them. even then, they make us take it outside as they dont want any lawsuits of possible sexual harrasments.

u can see why i wasn't pushin them on anyone before.

/stupidity

chckn

Smash Ace
yes sir, my appoligese.

u see, the store owners are very weary of us just handing out pats on the back unless they truely deserve them. even then, they make us take it outside as they dont want any lawsuits of possible sexual harrasments.

u can see why i wasn't pushin them on anyone before.

/stupidity
lol, seibrik we playing today?

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry chops, I'll pat you on the back and anywhere else you want:).

Anyways, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE. A good portion of people better go to this so it can be worth it.

Please at least more than 30 peeps because anything below that is just BALLS.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't worry chops, I'll pat you on the back and anywhere else you want:).

Anyways, HYPE, HYPE, HYPE. A good portion of people better go to this so it can be worth it.

Please at least more than 30 peeps because anything below that is just BALLS.
of steel?

man, if kamanos tourney has 30 people, i think ill literally jump for joy. Tampa area's tourney attendance is usually low. Makes me sad...but seibrik should hit 30 easily i think

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I personally wouldn't even know how to go about a 3v3 Brawl tournament, I guess it'd sorta be like crew battles, but we need more "Juntah's Thai Ginger Chicken" lolz.

Nevermind, Joel says I'm bad at Brawl, he's a jerk.

pridy

:]
nah they still are playing with smash balls popping every sec >.<
ill just bring my bro and his friend

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
they both entering? convince them to, i want a nice size for once lol

my tournies are always well run pretty much so its a shame to have 22 attendies.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
HAHA, you're hilarious Seibrik. No one would ban Final Destination against a Falco player. That would just be stupid.

Top Bottom