• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

rice

Smash Journeyman
no, meta dittoed, and my ddd vs his meta.

they were VERY boring finals.

we had the option to record, but i didn't want to. they were basically ******** looking matches
thats brawl for yah

HAH!

oxymoron

boring finals with two top tiers

fox and falco in melee was really boring, too...

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm so happy for Afro :] Awesome as usual.

I didn't enjoy watching the grand finals for reasons that had nothing to do with the game. I won't get into it here.

Also, thanks to the ***got who stole my sidekick (even though I doubt it'd be someone I know anyways), pretty awesome way to end the day for me :/

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
somebody stole gingers sidekick O_o... **** i lost mine for 3 weeks once but not stolen : /....

RIP sk slide

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It turned out to be okay, I just bought the new Sidekick 2008 (the one Icekid has) :]

Enjoy your Slide, idiots.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I almost got an LX, but 2008 was cheaper. . .for reasons I don't understand, since the LX is older.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
now that afro's back on top, i can come and take the throne from him lol...i'm coming fro, snake ditto, lol good **** i was hoping that someone beat seibrik guess you got to it before me :( anyways, next time we fight i don't plan to lose...and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on you win.

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah my moms alot better now thankfully, thatnks for the support tho.

shoutouts
chops-that was mad gay with the suicide c4, **** you afro for detonating it, haha
afro-bro, i always hate playin ya, i guess it was that chops training that was super-effective.
saybrick-lol my mk has to be too good tornado spam is da best, ill learn the ACTUAL matchup soon enough lol
elliot-2 good
marlin-best in fl baby
watamelon!
o and in case any1 was wondering i forfeited losers finals to afro by default cuz i had to leave asap

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Linguini, we have to MM the next time we see each other. Samus vs DK in the "WE GET ****ED BY DDD" match

AfroQT

Smash Master
Oh. You said in an earlier post that you liked using mk in tournaments now so I figured you went mostly mk, but I guess I shouldn't speak unless I went. I miss tournaments. And my gamecube.
i really do like usin him, i just dont feel comfortable with him yet for all my matchups.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
Well Seibrik this sucks im in college but its in Louisiana i guess ima have to look for some smashers down here . looks like i wont get those ZSS pointers after all lol uless put it on youtube andyways. i had a few friends at the tourney you guys had at FIU i dont know if they saw you but one was big and chunky and one was black and skinny lol not good descriptions but ima find the tourney roster to find his name well ima be back in miami in dec, maybe i can catch up to you then later

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Im really bad at the whole sarcasm thing. But honestly if it wasnt for mk ****ting on rob way too hard, I think there would be alot more rob representation.
R.O.B is still the man. Besides, just pick up snake for MK match-ups. =P

Or puck up Metaknight lol

Master Raven

Smash Master
lol Falco and DK are good for MK too.

To be honest though, I don't believe MK or Snake have any full-blown, legitimate counters. Yes, DK, Snake, Falco, Diddy and the like have some good advantages against MK better than most of the cast, but if they really are counters, I'd consider them "light" ones. The tides can turn depending on the player's knowledge of the matchups.

ROB vs MK is most definitely in MK's favor though. :(

chckn

Smash Ace
OMFG why are you guys still taking Brawl seriously?!?!?!?
In the last month or so, I have not read a single post by either you that doesnt involve brawl hate. I agree with you, melee is a superior game to brawl, but as of now there is no reason for me to really start training/getting competitive at melee because there is really next to no tournament scene. When there are more melee tournaments more people will be playing melee again...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But...nobody would want to go because colbol would win, i would get 2nd, and you would get 3rd. If you know the results, and nobody has a chance, why go? (people can beat afro and seibrik so don't relate)

rice

Smash Journeyman
But...nobody would want to go because colbol would win, i would get 2nd, and you would get 3rd. If you know the results, and nobody has a chance, why go? (people can beat afro and seibrik so don't relate)
WATO1 Results:

Doubles:

Dop/Colbol
Hbox/Hiro
Uuaa/Vericz

Singles:
Hungrybox
Colbol
Dop

About colbol getting first......yeah, no

And besides, Afro has won way more brawl tournaments than I have won melee tournaments, but everyone keeps going....If he is beatable why does he always get first or second?

Afro+Seibrik+Hrnut can be compared to hbox+Colbol+Chops (no order) :

Yeah, the they are all beatble, I am DEFINITELY BEATABLE, I beat Colbol so he's beatable, and you guys have seen Chops not win a good amount of times, meaning that someone beats him.

There's no such thing as knowing results, that's ********. I'm sure that's why Master Raven got 2nd at a tournament and so did Monk, Seibrik getting 4th. Anything can happen in a tournament, no "I alreafy know who's going to win" johns.

Once again,

WATO1

Singles:
1. Hungrybox
2. Colbol
3. Dop

Top Bottom