• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea, me getting fourth was a big shock to my system. i wasn't upset about it at all cuz the people i lost to were real respectable like, and cool in person to talk to and crap.

it just shows me i have to be trying alot harder at allllll times, and got alot of room for improvment in ma matchups :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yeah...in brawl i would probably beat HB, and in melee.....it would be very close. I would like to play that next time we meet sir.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, hungry can be beat in melee...consistently...by me!!!

I think our tourney record is like 4-1...though he did win the most recent one, so good **** lil buddy!!!

Yeah, I also hate when people just admit defeat, and that's why they don't wanna enter a tourney!!!

:colorful:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
yea, me getting fourth was a big shock to my system. i wasn't upset about it at all cuz the people i lost to were real respectable like, and cool in person to talk to and crap.

it just shows me i have to be trying alot harder at allllll times, and got alot of room for improvment in ma matchups :)
You sure were upset after losing on Saturday though.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Yes, hungry can be beat in melee...consistently...by me!!!

I think our tourney record is like 4-1...though he did win the most recent one, so good **** lil buddy!!!

Yeah, I also hate when people just admit defeat, and that's why they don't wanna enter a tourney!!!

:colorful:
ive gotten way better since then, but yeah, they were always ridiuclously close and you always won with a wavedash to tipper on last game last stock

rice

Smash Journeyman
only good smashers will agree to that.
Nope.

Back then (my first gigs) i got second to last place

I knew i could do better and beat the winner

in a month or two, i made it out of pools with Dark Faltion in a pool of 7-8 where only top 3 advanced i think. But I beat otru, sheer madness, and like 4 other guys out of nowhere.

Im just saying, I never said "I'm not going because colbol's going." I was the one saying "Im not going because colbol/law/chops isnt going."

And look what persistence brought me.

AfroQT

Smash Master
QDVS you arent even good like me in melee.
JK
I go to melee tournaments, knowing that i will get double eliminated like..instantly but its so fun so who cares.

How do i get that cool smiley that QDVS keeps doing.

Top Bottom