• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM needs a team partner. If there is no compliance, i will not do teams, and it will be a shame.

chckn

Smash Ace
ESAM needs a team partner. If there is no compliance, i will not do teams, and it will be a shame.
Can I take a rain check? If I wasnt already teaming with Ginger Id be so down ESAM. Pikachu and ROB would be sick.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
kirby is good on teams esam, DO IT

MysticKenji, if u come, and i wish u do, see bout bringin other peeps from orlando, if u dont already have people on mind u wana bring urself

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
looks like equi is out of state so i wont be coming : ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

but if anyones coming from otown(or anywhere north) id surely give 20 for gas. im off exit 118 on 95 like 3 miles off the exit. please ;-;...

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Well I found out that Needle of Juntah is already back in Michigan. He was supposed to be my partner for this, but obviously he can't be anymore. SO are there any takers that would like BONESAW as their teammate?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
NOBODY TAKE HIM. He will now feel the pain of being ditched...even though i ended having a partner. Skell, we will still team right? Otherwise...ill team with bonesaw (i know im a hypocrite)

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
somebody should def pick me up for seibriks bashing brawl.

PSL exit 118 off 95 20$'s in gas pleaaaseee ;-;

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
Well just team up with Bonesaw because I am still not sure if I am going, and then if I don't go and Bonesaw gets a partner than you will be partnerless again.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
cant smash for this whole week skel I got work all day all week cept sat. my bad man.

yo seeeeabrik take off colin GDX and HAIRYNUTS of the list they aint going. good **** at repping HRnuts true name btw. now stop making false lists

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Bonesaw...this time...for real team with me. Don't ditch me or i will kick you in the gonads.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Alright man, sure thing. I've been planning on doing some switcharoos anyway. I think Tommy G is going but he will have to team with someone else if he does. Just trying out new things to see if it works. Lets destroy these snake players man. No more ditchies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seibrik, is stage striking going to be in place?
Edit: So bonesaw, are you REEEEEEEEADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

chckn

Smash Ace
Seibrik, is stage striking going to be in place?
Edit: So bonesaw, are you REEEEEEEEADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
lol stage striking with three nuetrals. But yeah Seibrik check out the thing Fenrir posted, if you want a system where no one will complain its that.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Stage striking is instead of letting the first match be random, each player says they don't want to play on one of the neutrals, thus putting it on the last one. So lets say with these randoms you have, i play chops or something. Chops doesn't want to play on Battlefield, and i don't want to play on smashville. That means that we end up playing on Final D.

Linguini

Smash Master
i want to train for this tom. any1 want to play some, hit me up on aim ostrichfreak102 or gimme a call at 954 647 7972
my house is open tom for anyone who wants to play some brawl, melee whatever.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I'm definitely now not going to this, sorry Seibrik. The hippie you played with last night will probably go though.

Top Bottom