• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

AfroQT

Smash Master
You people are fvckin ********, its like imma have to host my own tournament to have rules that make fvckin sense.

w/e a tourneys a tourney, i'll be there regardless of the stupid *** stages.

chckn

Smash Ace
Might as well since Lylat is up there for CP too...this is CRAZY! O_o
Yeah honestly this is becoming some serious bull****. Anywhere else in the ****ing country yoshis isnt even though twice about as anything but a nuetral. Same **** with lylat.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
the real reason is because that seibriks personal set up preference no other reason he expressed that to me last week at lolful, he only likes those 3 stages, personally i feel the same way i only like those three but tournament rules usually are FD, Yoshi, BF and Smashville so it should remain that way...just saying...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
afro's been so angry on the forums lately. i hope no one tried to chop off a lock of the 'fro in his sleep :laugh:

it is alittle weird, but its only one tourney, so i really dont mind. Doesnt hurt that those are my two least favorite neutrals ( i mean, ill still play on them, but if i had to rank them, they'd be 4 and 5)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea, this was more of a personal choice and experiment (its how i treat most of my tournies, first was makin lylat CP and most people liked how that turned out)

im just tryin this cuz i KNOW theres nothing wrong with bf, fd and smashville.

meanwhile people HAVE complained about the level awkwardness and randomness of wimsey in the past. I'll agree that Yoshi's in melee had the cloud to, but that was a timed thing that u could tell when it was comming.

even so, its just an experiment and prolly wont stick at all, but im takin the opportunity, seeing that its MY tourny, to test out how this plays out.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
lol castle siege still seems out of place. first part is awkward but ok. during the transitions its floaty and has a walkoff, and when playing as snake vs icekid the only time we picked that level he killed me all 3 stocks by grabbing me far out on the transition, holding me and gimping me when it turned to the first or third stage, the second part has a walk off and is big enough to promote camping/has luigi's mansion styles walls, and the 3rd place is ok but awkward as well.

Finch

Smash Lord
FD is soooooooo gay you get stuck under the ledges lets ban that. Battlefiled is gay it has platforms lets ban it. smashville is so gay with the platform that moves BAN.

No neutral stages everyone just counterpicks. Before the first match players have a fist fight to determine who CPs first. If you lose the first match you have to pick rainbow cruise and play Link.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I actually agree with Finch about this one... You people are going overboard with these stages. You can fall through pokemon stadium in melee and that was a neutral. Get over it.

Still it is Seibrik's tourney so he's got the right to do whatever he wants... and he has a towel shirt.

We should all just play on Green Hill Zone because it has the best music!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I actually agree with Finch about this one... You people are going overboard with these stages. You can fall through pokemon stadium in melee and that was a neutral. Get over it.

Still it is Seibrik's tourney so he's got the right to do whatever he wants... and he has a towel shirt.

We should all just play on Green Hill Zone because it has the best music!
pfft, yea right

i throw up to the sound of "7 rings in hand!"

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should only pick the Melee stages because they definitely picked the best stages from Melee to be in Brawl.

(Just a hint of sarcasm)

Just wait and see, and if these stages work, then they work. If they don't then Seibrik will still be gay and keep the same rules. :) ****** Seibrik.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You CAN fall through them but it's very, very rare, and from what I've been told, if you're paying attention to when it happens you can easily save yourself.

Never actually happened to me though. I love CS. Keep it!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Stages

Neutral

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpick

Luigi'sMansion
Green Greens
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Corneria
Jungle Japes
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Battleship Halberd
Pictochat - Yes, that's right, Pictochat.

thats MW........
so yeah ive been pretty pleased with the level selection down here (usually just agreeing to nuetrals) im just not please WITH THESE ***** A$S SNAKES lol but u guys know its all good :) i needed to be ***** so thanks

Finch

Smash Lord
Stages

Neutral

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon Stadium

Counterpick

Luigi'sMansion
Green Greens
Rainbow Cruise
Norfair
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Corneria
Jungle Japes
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Battleship Halberd
Pictochat - Yes, that's right, Pictochat.

thats MW........
so yeah ive been pretty pleased with the level selection down here (usually just agreeing to nuetrals) im just not please WITH THESE ***** A$S SNAKES lol but u guys know its all good :) i needed to be ***** so thanks
Why is green greens legal? Do you all just ban it against every dedede you play?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i had a dream...

that seibrik had told me he was bringing a diddy player to bb5. and he said he's pretty good. with training, he'd be better than me.

but wait...that wasnt a dream! seibrik, who is this mystery monkey?

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
You can tell who played the good smash and who started out with Smash 0.1(Brawl) by their stage legality opinions.

I can't believe Luigi's Mansion is still used outside Florida.

Even tho Seibrick's got his **** str8.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
wait u 2 are teaming? lol i thought it was chckn and ginger teaming, tai because u guys live in this tropical ****... ***** palm trees n ****. thats why im losing I NEED SNOWWWWWWWWWW

Gingerr

Smash Lord
No, because Tai Ginger Chicken is a real and I could only assume, delicious, food.

...and Chris and I are delicious? I don't even know.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
SBR is so ****ing dumb. "I have a high post count and spell check, there for I'm a good player."

That ruleset is terrible......

Top Bottom