• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah, sleeping in a car is always fun. :)
...no, god no. its never fun...no stop. just no

well, me and hrnut are staying with seibrik. We'll have to organize who the other 2 of the caravan are staying with. I still dont know who they are gonna be, but ive received confirmation that it wont be loto or steveless (money johns)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
This is why there needs to be more places around here that host tournaments. PnT is cool and all but i want a Nexus type place by my house. A place where I can just chill, have fun, play smash, and host tourneys which is like at most 20 minutes from my house.

But its cool, I just think I'm still feeling this weekend. I Literally did nothing yesterday (Sunday) and got home at midnight from Seibriks house. It was just exhausting. Just saying could have been avoided if there were more places around SFL like that.
When it comes to tournaments, I'm holding it down as GameBreakers once a month. What sucks is that GB does not have Sunday hours. Now, I have been trying to setup a gaming club at FIU for 3 years. I'm finally going to have much more time this fall. If can get the support of all the people that usually chill in the game room, then it is definitely possible. Right, I actually only need one more thing for a club to start. I need an advisor. He or she needs to be a staff or faculty member.

Life After Death

Smash Champion

well, me and hrnut are staying with seibrik. We'll have to organize who the other 2 of the caravan are staying with. I still dont know who they are gonna be, but ive received confirmation that it wont be loto or steveless (money johns)
Let colin and HRnut stay with me so we can train all night son

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah, lets stay with chopz...PLEEAAASSEE??? so we can learn ancient reading techniques lol and he'll instantly have a ride to the tournament on sunday lol, lets do it G!

nevershootme

Smash Master

like i said i can house up to 2 in advace of getting the ok from the parents. and i live 5 minutes from seibrik... but noooo you guys won't listen lol...

but yea... just need to make sure who are the other 2 in the caravan/

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
does anyone live close to you that can house the rest of the people chops? if we can't stay at your place then do you think that you can come and stay at the place that we're staying?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ill be at this, rofl @ chops, "just drop off the people i want to play and sleep in the car gdx"
lol
i lol'd

for reals

seriously, it better be colin, hrnut, AND me staying at chops house if this were to go down...leave me to sleep in my own car YOU A *****! :laugh:

Edit: i saw you and riddle are also able to house people 8bit. Im not ignoring you...lol. I just want to confirm who the other two spots are first. Rx has priority so i have to ask him first, then i have to ask polmex cause hes been wanting to go with me for a tourney for months now, gmoney cause ginger asked, then i can put in hbox if theres room. I can at least tell you its gonna be between Rx/Polmex/Gmoney/Hbox

Life After Death

Smash Champion
no cuz you said 3 people can stay at seibriks crib and the other 2 has to stay over someones elses crib. yea I can stay over whoever your staying with if ya want

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no cuz you said 3 people can stay at seibriks crib and the other 2 has to stay over someones elses crib. yea I can stay over whoever your staying with if ya want
100% me and HRnut are gonna be in the same place...seibrik wanted to house me and HRnut. you want to house hrnut and colin, but i'd be there too. Why dont you just house with seibrik too and we can all be happy

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Those noises are like the most annoying things in the world...
what? its so funny. maybe you had to be there for the creation of the sound for it to be funny to you. kinda how like no one else was laughing at hrnut's house when he kept saying "final justice" in that weird indian voice

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What is even going on in this thread?
Are you guys here yet?
What?
see, what had happened was:

-I thought it was a pretty ***** move of seibrik to make the tourney the same day as kamano
-After looking at mapquest, i find out thats its 3.5 hours from orlando to ZP. but its also 3.5 hours from ZP to kamano, which is why SFL isnt going to kamano, which is why seibrik shiat all over kamano's tourney date
-With the lure of PnT the next day, and PnT being only 25 min away from ZP, i decided that Im gonna go to ZP saturday and PnT sunday.
-With this new decision in mind, i needed housing, so me and random other people talked about it through this thread. We also talked about who was housing who, and more importantly, who all is even coming in my caravan, which isnt decided yet
-Gmoney then hated on the frog/squirtle sound that steveless makes, and i commented on how funny it is, and i guess he had to have been there the first time it was done to find it funny.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
see, what had happened was:

-I thought it was a pretty ***** move of seibrik to make the tourney the same day as kamano
-After looking at mapquest, i find out thats its 3.5 hours from orlando to ZP. but its also 3.5 hours from ZP to kamano, which is why SFL isnt going to kamano, which is why seibrik shiat all over kamano's tourney date
-With the lure of PnT the next day, and PnT being only 25 min away from ZP, i decided that Im gonna go to ZP saturday and PnT sunday.
-With this new decision in mind, i needed housing, so me and random other people talked about it through this thread. We also talked about who was housing who, and more importantly, who all is even coming in my caravan, which isnt decided yet
-Gmoney then hated on the frog/squirtle sound that steveless makes, and i commented on how funny it is, and i guess he had to have been there the first time it was done to find it funny.
that pretty much sums it up...lol squirtle

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Alright, I got it.
Final Justice is always funny.
Just like the fact that Johnny is too busy having abs to have a dash.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
No one's making people from up north go to this, but at the same time, nothing is making us even WANT to go to that tournament because we're all lazy as hell. I say props to Seibrik for holding a close tournament for us locals, and it just so happens that some CFL are gonna be coming anyways! xD

3 1/2 hours is not what I'm looking for, but 45 minutes to ZP? I am all over that.

Top Bottom