• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN: 4 Chicago [Nov 12] Featuring Vro!

Rat

Smash Lord
Given the low response in the thread and that it now would have to come out of my pocket I can't give a pot bonus. Get *****.

MK:DD is still happening. Get double *****.

Scythe

Smash Master
Given the low response in the thread and that it now would have to come out of my pocket I can't give a pot bonus. Get *****.

MK:DD is still happening. Get double *****.
what happened to the money Chris got from the venue fee from SG?

Tink

Smash Hero
it went to his pocket sonn. afaik

and ya rob, this is getting far to less hype then it should.....big house stole it all lolll.

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
This is why I refused to give chris any money for this tourny even though I went to that particular smashing grounds, I know Chris, I knew where the money would actually go. ****ing pig

ORLY

Smash Master
It's not what I intended, but with the extremely low turnout from the most recent SttF, I couldn't reach the goal of $100 Rat and I hoped for.

Don't think I did it as a scam to rip you guys off; I would never intentionally do such a thing.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
It's not what I intended, but with the extremely low turnout from the most recent SttF, I couldn't reach the goal of $100 Rat and I hoped for.

Don't think I did it as a scam to rip you guys off; I would never intentionally do such a thing.
So instead of putting that money where it should have went, you kept it and didn't expect backlash of any sort?

After you knew you were getting a bad turn out because of The Big House costing a **** load for everybody that went.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'm not worried about it. I just wanted some extra incentives.

On another note MI is going to get ****ed up.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not happening. I'm gonna be training with Mark and James for this. Get ready Chicago... I will be in your city, tech chasing your peoples.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Hmm, Oak Lawn, I see. I'll have to come to this if I have the day off, too late to request it now. I wish I knew about this before.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Still interested in going to this. I think Peoria may be bringing a car...my assumption would be that Pr0n, myself, Black Panther and Hindawg will come...but that's speculating. Hopefully Leo would come, too...but he hasn't really been around recently =/

I dunno what character I'll play though xD

ORLY

Smash Master
Gooey! It's been too long my off and on again Falcon brother.

Stay true to the path!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Time for a new Kels to emerge at this. You all don't have a clue at what's in store for you. I feel bad for everyone that will have to play me at this.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
No one is MMing Juggleguy until he pays me 10 bucks from Lovage getting first place
... god damnit

Dart owes me $5 since s2j placed in the top 3 though

Barnes, I'm down for a MM but we will see how much I can do it for after I've finished paying for gas and paying back my lost bets from the big house lol.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
hrmm theres a good pun in there somewhere...something about Rob getting robbed...but i'm not that clever

anyways Juggleguy we must play at this one

Top Bottom