• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
And I heard you ***** Kira. He told me you were better at the Sheik matchup which I wouldn't doubt at all.
The thing is, Joe's not that great at all against Sheik. You're much better at the matchup.

Joe we should mm . Why didnt you money match me at scsa? lolololol
OH and Kira, next tourny Ill money match your fox and falco and any tother character that is not sheik. xD
Told you guys he's cocky.

San Diego Reaper

Smash Journeyman
The thing is, Joe's not that great at all against Sheik. You're much better at the matchup.

Told you guys he's cocky.
Im not cocky, you werent there, so you dont know. Joe asked me to money match over 10 times at scsa. I said no cuz i knew i was gonna lose. Im just joking around with him. And money matching Kira's secondaries is far from cocky, so wtf are you talking about?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Yeah I lost to SDR at this ^_^

Don't worry guys, I promise I will get better and back to normal. It will take a bit of time, but when I get there, it will be very cool :D

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
No one should go back to brawl.

Melee is where its at son.

btw I hear they are working on the new Smash bros. game and Sakurai isn't working on it :D.

joeplicate

Smash Master
zhu: I was actually playing really fast and well coming into the set against lucky, so I took the first game. 2nd match he had a stock lead throughout, and I got him to last stock but he finished it up really nice. 3rd game I think was a 2-stock or something. don't get me wrong, lucky is leagues better than me LOL

vs kira, I don't know. I'm not usually very good at the sheik matchup at all, but I was playing good that day so I must've done the matchup a lot better than normal. I figured that upairs are too hard to land, so instead of trying and messing them up like I normally do I just did uthrow>nair nair nair nair edgeguard whenever I got the chance.

and I meant all of those hugs that I gave
I basically collapsed in fly's arms

LuCKy

Smash Master
joe was goin ***** turbo lol i liked ur fox :D usually how i like to play

n zhu my bad for our last match . . .i got a lil frustrated >.> <3

@the random brawl dude. . .my bad if that hurt lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
Yeah I lost to SDR at this ^_^

Don't worry guys, I promise I will get better and back to normal. It will take a bit of time, but when I get there, it will be very cool :D
you got this, that's exactly how i felt when i started up again in december/january

granted, you were leagues better then i ever was, but still, next time you got him ;)

...yeah...maybe you should go back to brawl...
someone afraid of a little competition??? lol

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Once Edrees comes back, who's gonna recognize Fabian as a Peach main anyway? ;)

araknophobik

Smash Master
no i <3 edrees were in the same crew
i was just making a joke bc he lost to sdr

wtf happened to my account blue name
oh its april 1st
wow a whole year has passed already
makes my stomach hurt

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wtf. blue names = white, red names = yellow, yellow names = green?! what is this world coming to?!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
joe was goin ***** turbo lol i liked ur fox :D usually how i like to play

n zhu my bad for our last match . . .i got a lil frustrated >.> <3

@the random brawl dude. . .my bad if that hurt lol
No more Corneria! You and I both know you beat me in Fox dittos >_>

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say thank you all for coming!! For those who don't know, results for brawl AND melee are available http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5204

I will have the first page updated with the new points list etc. as soon as possible, sorry for the delay!

I'd like to say a special thank you to Vegas, and SD for making the drive to our tournament =)
And thank you Mango for seeding and helping out!! Melee Community = toooo good!

<3 <3 See you all at next event!

Top Bottom