• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Miztik

Smash Master
Oh **** M2K is gunna get ***** in both games i want to see this...

cuz larry and fiction gunna tap

and we already know bout mango

MacD

Banned via Administration
sorry fabian, i have school crap to take care of i can't go :( but i have always wanted to try that team

i wish i could, but this quarter will be hard on me to get to many tournies cause i've got school stuff 5 of the sat's

MacD

Banned via Administration
wow, so i thought this was this month, but it's next month, i got really excited... then learned i have that stupid saturday crap :(

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
**** school on saturday
i would not last

whoohoo on irvine venue
i'll most likely bring a full melee setup

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I'll probably end up going to this one. It's only about an hour and half away, although since I'll probably drive right through LA, it'll be longer lol. The 101 ****ing sucks...

Raikou3322

Smash Cadet
NNID
Raikou3322
What a long *** time since I been here...

I'm sure some people here know me from the SCSA #3, the random guy that just popped out of nowhere and got in the pro bracket. Too bad I couldn't get too far though..
I had lots of fun.

I'm the guy with the beard and mustache FlameWaveK described. Oh hey! There's MikeHaze! We played, I was the Green Snake. Tough games dude, hopefully I'll get my revenge soon. I need to figure out how to go to more tournies. I'm not too known, its like I'm not on the pokedex entry yet. o.o No data

But I really don't care if I'm known or not, I just want to play.

But otherwise, I wish I can go to more tournies, they are always so fun to go to. Playing people in real life is a blast. I also want to brawl the Power ranking members there and see how I do. I've beaten some of them and the rest of them i fought were close games. But meh, just dropping by since Flame posted this and to kind of introduce myself to people who remember me (I doubt it though.)

Top Bottom