• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
i don't mean to sound cocky
but im pretty sure im higher on that list
you're not because you are horrible at too many matchups and epitomize west coast DI

you're inexperienced. go to more tournaments and prove it.

i've basically beat everyone on that list in ditto's
yeah but beating peaches head to head doesn't mean you're better than them

i think i got the other matchups down quiet well with peach
money match my marth

no offense macd has alot of potential but needs more experience
MacD sucks hardcore but his wins speak for themselves. Sure, everyone in the world knows they were fluky, but the fact is he won, and his other tourny results are comparable. His style is stupid dumb and in a vacuum he's not a good player, but all that matters is the win.

So just because you look down upon the way he plays the game (I'm not saying that just to pick on you; I mean, who doesn't? Seriously I will never play MacD in friendlies again LOL, sorry to be so mean to you but it's true :().

And Edrees lost to San Diego Reaper lolol. He needs to prove it too.

Why does it seem that everybody in SoCal hates Kouryuu?
Cause he's a ******* who doesn't know his role.

i will have to disagree with you kouryuu, and i'm not even socal lol
LOL Alan was telling me Kouryuu said he'd beat you in a money match. I really hope Kouryuu money matches you because I'd love to see him get butt ****ed (gotta add an obligatory no homo on that).

MacD

Banned via Administration
MacD sucks hardcore but his wins speak for themselves. Sure, everyone in the world knows they were fluky, but the fact is he won, and his other tourny results are comparable. His style is stupid dumb and in a vacuum he's not a good player, but all that matters is the win.

So just because you look down upon the way he plays the game (I'm not saying that just to pick on you; I mean, who doesn't? Seriously I will never play MacD in friendlies again LOL, sorry to be so mean to you but it's true :().
lol, to some extent i agree with this, espcially the part about "all that matters is the win"

but i'm working on it, the other day i was practicing pillaring, i'm actually getting the timing down, it's amazing what even like 15 min of tech skill practice every few days can do

but maybe one day you will play me again in friendlies, and can i mm you're marth, i'd have to make sure i'd actually do it, but that is one mm i think i could do, along with you're fox as long as there is no corneria, **** that stage

And Edrees lost to San Diego Reaper lolol. He needs to prove it too.
lol, that reminds me of the first time i played him and lost, then next time got revenge, you got this edrees

Kira-

Smash Champion
it's amazing what even like 15 min of tech skill practice every few days can do
seriously, if people realized this melee would not be so hard to learn

also i personally believe macd got tons better (as of the end of mango juice). But i'll let you decide for yourself

bbb

Smash Champion
I technically practice pretty much every day

but they're ffas

SO I GUESS I'M JUST GUNNA HAVE TO FALCON PUNCH EVERY PRO OUT THERE

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edrees didn't lose to SDR. On the contrary, he ***** him. I don't know where that info is coming from.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Just a couple things about the tourney:

Thanks to Claire and Alex for the fun times and hosting the event.
Thanks to Fly for beating me in Melee.
Thanks to Joe/Rep-licate for absolutely demolishing me. Teach me stuff.
Thanks to ViceGrip for teaming with me in Brawl.
Thanks to HugS for letting me get one win in our pools match.

Also, about Kira's comment a little while back in reference to TKD: I don't think a melee guy would like to be known as a brawl guy. :p

Soid

Smash Journeyman
daamn thanks everyone for the practice and thanks Lucky for let me team up whit Mango Hugs you need to update your chapters =P and Zhu thanks for the tips.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
A lot of people expect Pink Paul to be better.

Hes so new, hes pretty bad at a lot of match ups. He had to ask me for Samus advice. Lmao. <3

Miztik

Smash Master
Samus is a very hard character to fight against if you dont know what to do imo, plus there arent many around which makes it that much harder. Its not like fox/falco where you can easily work on the match cuz there are so many here.

There are only 3 samus mains that i know of here in CA and they all happen to be very good. With them being Hugs, Darkmike, and Darrell has a pretty good samus imo

i can see why he would struggle in that match up

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
the thing about samus is that it's only hard if you overthink it

sheik, for example, can just run up and shield fair and samus can't do anything

and i disagree about the fox thing because there is a HUUUUGE difference in playing zhu's fox and playing joe's fox (no offense, just the first name that popped to mind), so you still need practice against elite level foxes to know how to beat elite level foxes

joeplicate

Smash Master
lol none taken, zhu's fox puts me to shame.
he's astonishingly good and he's what I want my fox to be when I grow up.

I heard Paul was rusty? from playing street fighter and not melee, or something? idk, wouldn't surprise me

oats: I didn't know who you were when we played, and then I reported the match and since alex doesn't know me he was like "Really? You beat Oats?"

LOL

hopefully I can properly meet you next time

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ Joplicate: I'm more surprised that Alex was surprised. You got 4th right? You played so fast I didn't know how to react. You earned the spot as far as I can tell. It's going to take me a while to ungarbage myself.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
lol none taken, zhu's fox puts me to shame.
he's astonishingly good and he's what I want my fox to be when I grow up.
<3

And I heard you ***** Kira. He told me you were better at the Sheik matchup which I wouldn't doubt at all.

You lost to Lucky in loser's right? I didn't get to see it, how close was it?

Top Bottom