• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

JDM

Smash Champion
No shoes huh? There's gonna be alot of shoes at the tourney lying around. I hope nobody steals any of them.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Also, please don't leave the bathroom a hideous mess when you use it. Some people left it pretty gross at my tournament... just remember that your fellow smashers will need to use it after you and nobody wants to sit on a gross toilet seat. I'm going to put some disinfecting wipes in the bathroom so you can clean up your **** (pun intended?) this time.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Wow! People gotta wash their feet before they get here for sure! I don't wanna point any fingers (Connor). Otherwise, foot odor and sweat is gonna make the place smell like a pile of dog s#!+

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry everyone!! a few more things!! :

1. If it wasn't clear before, ALL players (including the top 16 guaranteed into pro bracket) will be paying the singles entry fee. Qualifying for pro bracket does not exempt you from the entry fee, however securing your spot on top 16 will guarantee you a spot in the final FREE tournament at the end of the circuit.

2. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone we feel will hinder the success of our tournament.

3. The melee rules aren't up on this page but they are typical MLG, the only important rule that is different that i can think of that you all should know is that Wobbles infinite is not banned. I will have rules hopefully up tomorrow, or at the least, available at the tournament. Sorry about that guys!

Looking forword to seeing everyone!

PS: For anyone reading this who wants to be a Brawl Power Rankings Panelist, please message me to find out application process. Application deadline is Saturday.

Thanks everyone! <3

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
or you could leave your shoes in the car if you're worried
LOL anyone with half a brain would consider this.

Zhu... If you'll allow me to play your Falcon, I'd **** it. I **** all the Falcons on my block so i know no Falcon can dare defy me.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
LOL anyone with half a brain would consider this.

Zhu... If you'll allow me to play your Falcon, I'd **** it. I **** all the Falcons on my block so i know no Falcon can dare defy me.
****, I happen to **** all the Peaches within my apartment complex so I know I'm good.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
It's ON!

The Falcon destroyer vs the Peach rapist! Who will win!?! o_0

Place Your Bets NOW!!!

Anyway, let me MM your Fox with my Peach? 3-5$ sound good?

HugS™

Smash Lord
****, all this talk about "not losing to characters" reminds me of the good old days.

2 years without losing to a falco.
3 years without losing to a falcon
1.5 years without losing to a fox.

Good times.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Mango ended the falco streak, otherwise it woulda lasted longer.

Lucky *****...

HugS™

Smash Lord
:(
:urg:

I don't think I'm doing melee at this one. I remember what happened last time I tried both events, while practicing brawl beforehand.
I lost to larry and Fly amanita.

I know I'll be hated for this, but as of right now I'm entering brawl only at the West coast circuit.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales

I don't think I'm doing melee at this one. I remember what happened last time I tried both events, while practicing brawl beforehand.

I know I'll be hated for this, but as of right now I'm entering brawl only at the West coast circuit.
You're one of the best smashers but you are solely the cockiest. lol, and you can be good in CS and not need a team, because teams will find the best players in CS.

Edit:

Also, your quote didn't really have much to do with it. I just extracted that from you.

HugS™

Smash Lord
You're one of the best smashers but you are solely the cockiest. lol, and you can be good in CS and not need a team, because teams will find the best players in CS.

Edit:

Also, your quote didn't really have much to do with it. I just extracted that from you.
LoL wtf man, i don't know where any of that came from.

Counter strike?

festizzio

Smash Champion

i hate you for this

Top Bottom