• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Celph

Smash Journeyman
Sorry everyone!! a few more things!! :

1. If it wasn't clear before, ALL players (including the top 16 guaranteed into pro bracket) will be paying the singles entry fee. Qualifying for pro bracket does not exempt you from the entry fee, however securing your spot on top 16 will guarantee you a spot in the final FREE tournament at the end of the circuit.
Does bringing a setup mean you don't have to pay venue fee like last time?

Is Mushroom Kingdom 2 allowed on doubles?

∫unk

Smash Master
Sorry I'm dumb can someone confirm this with me:

It's at the midwest house but we still have a $5 venue fee.

If we bring setups we still don't get any money off.

Did I get that right?

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
if you bring a full set up (TV+Brawl/Melee+Wii/Gamecube) you will get discounts but we're going to have to make the discount contingent upon not taking the setup home early. As long as it's a full setup and you let it stay till we no longer need it, you will get a discount.

That's best we can do. For anyone who can't bring an entire set up but just a wii or tv, we MAY be able to work something out, but at the very least, even if you don't get a discount, it'll make the tournament go faster and allow you to be able to play more friendlies so if i were you i would bring it anyway.

Also, I've been getting a lot of messages from people about what the rules are, when the answer is clearly explained on the first page of this thread, so you guys need to be less lazy lol. just read through it.

AND, Yoshi's island is not a neutral for singles OR doubles in brawl. It's a counterpick for both. Sorry about that.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
if you bring a full set up (TV+Brawl/Melee+Wii/Gamecube) you will get discounts but we're going to have to make the discount contingent upon not taking the setup home early. As long as it's a full setup and you let it stay till we no longer need it, you will get a discount.

That's best we can do. For anyone who can't bring an entire set up but just a wii or tv, we MAY be able to work something out, but at the very least, even if you don't get a discount, it'll make the tournament go faster and allow you to be able to play more friendlies so if i were you i would bring it anyway.

Also, I've been getting a lot of messages from people about what the rules are, when the answer is clearly explained on the first page of this thread, so you guys need to be less lazy lol. just read through it.

AND, Yoshi's island is not a neutral for singles OR doubles in brawl. It's a counterpick for both. Sorry about that.
i havnt seen u or alex in forever

joeplicate

Smash Master
because I didn't drive P to in-n-out one day and he ditched me LMAO

also, I get carried too much in doubles, so I figure that I'll get better by teaming with people where I need to pull my own weight

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
If anyone from Norcal still needs a ride down, I have a seat, maybe 2, in my car still. I'm leaving Santa Cruz hopefully at the latest around 3pm Friday, and we're going to The Great Leon's Super Bowl thingy on Sunday meaning we will be back in Santa Cruz hopefully no later than 1am technically Monday morning. You have to make your own way to/from SC unless you happen to be on the way to Socal. You do not have to pay gas, you just have to buy all my food, which you will split with the other car members. If all that is agreeable, post or find me on AIM or something.

$heen

Smash Ace
Sheridan, it's not too far out of your way to take 101 from SC to LA right? I've got 2 TVs, a capture card, and a lot of food ^_^

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Sheen, I am going up 101 back, but TO socal, the closest I'll get to SLO is Paso Robles. If you can get there I can pick you up.

$heen

Smash Ace
Sheen, I am going up 101 back, but TO socal, the closest I'll get to SLO is Paso Robles. If you can get there I can pick you up.
I can take a bus to Paso Robles at 5:00 at the earliest.

By the way, where are you staying on Friday night?

And I'm still lobbying for you to drive by Calpoly. If you do, I can bring my TVs and food.

Top Bottom