• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I agree with this! RACE! MELEE AT YOUR HOUSE! and Connor can host his tournament at race's house?
doubt it. even if there is gonna be one, there's probably gonna be like a $5 venue fee per person per event or something :laugh:

Lovage

Smash Hero
even though i would rather just stay with melee players im fine with all of us being in 1 happy smash house as long as its big enough

with this tight schedule it sounds like we need lots of TVs and power strips...

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Why do so many tournaments have to be on Saturday? It effectively kills one night of drinking and severely hinders the other.
I feel this way aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll the time

I always have to be a ***** to the people im driving and go back semi-early
I gotta get my drank on

Also **** year im going. Somebody team with me. I can also drive if anybody is between pomona and the venue

Lovage

Smash Hero
yes sherigami i can read AIM status' as well, but im sure P is happy with your mouth on his balls from dusk till dawn

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lovage has been trying to post like isai, I can tell

it's not working out
i noticed that a while ago too
he started posting shorter responses all of a sudden
and the casual "ur dumb"
which is what isai does to youtube comments.

edit-
superrad
there is a picture of that somewhere on the internet.
i know i've seen ti before, it's not joe, but it's some who looks JUST LIKE HIM

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Thank You Clair for hooking us up with the venue. If this thread wasn't updated by Wednesday, I was gonna make other plans... but I'm glad that's not the case. I guess I'll see you guys there.

No one in WA wants to drive down to this anymore =(.
That sucks so much ballz...

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
Any norcalers driving down on 101?
i think gishnak is coming down, but hes staying sunday for the super bowl bash
i like picturing joe dressed as toon link [no homo]
it makes me laugh
im doing this from now on

who am i driving? if festizzio also wants to drive. sean you should text me or get on aim. so i know how many seats i have available for 818 that you are possibly not taking or are you driving 805 even though we suck idk lets get together

DJMirror

Smash Master
doubt it. even if there is gonna be one, there's probably gonna be like a $5 venue fee per person per event or something :laugh:
that sucks...well didn't you mention the venue fee at the brawl tournament on that house was 8 bucks or something?

Charoo

Smash Champion
this tournament is going to be fun. Too bad my favorite smasher might not be there T_T

DJMirror

Smash Master
I want a blue name.
go be a co host with me and kira, JDM kira was really serious of hosting a tournament for melee so help me and kira out once kira finds a venue and date...Also try to help me convince Psychomidget to host with us too if possible

Top Bottom