• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
Zeppo: youve actually reached legendary status with that post.

Phil: can you reach it too?

also im pretty sure the 4 stars are for the only 4 people with patter tbh.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
What do you mean exactly?

I vote we take a witch hunt for whoever lessened the amount of stars on this thread.What a disgraceful person(s).

RayJT9

Smash Rookie
Oy, anyone in Scotland with Brawl wanna get a few WiFi games going?

--Ray

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Right lads we got a nice fest going on this weekend.

Just the mafia imo,Ryan you are welcome also.

It will be christened the BBB fest-in dedication of the 3 B's.

J03

Smash Master
i would like to take this moment to quote the letter i got after my inquest into the 3pepper angus leaving the menu.

'Dear Sir or Madame

Thank you for showing your interest in the Burger King menu. We regret to inform you that your inquery and/or complaint into recent changes of our seasonal menu have not been upheld. The seasonal menus are promotional offers are subject to availability. The rights to any promotional offer are held by Burger King and as such can be used without discretion. We thank you again for taking a personal interest into Burger King and hope you continue to use our outlets at your leisure.

yours faithfully

The Burger King complaints department'

J03

Smash Master
right this is a post with a meaing.

after ALT, prolly 2 weeks to a month after im hoping to run a smashmengfest.

its not a smashfest, there will be smash obv but thats not its purpose. i want a big get together.

my initial list of invites looks something like this.

Ed, Jam, Wes, Phil, Euan, Paul, Dave, Allan, Ryan, Ant, Alan, Ben, Carlton and Dan.

ran by myself and hopefully Will and Ste. and of course the personalities of the rest of my flat, were all good friends here.

this list isnt me being elitist, this is just the people i know the best and that i get along with. if anyone else fancies it let me know.

this is stage 1 atm, no date has been set and i just want to know what sort of interest you guys have in it and what dates would be best for you.

ive been talking to Euan about it and there are a few things i want to say.

as its in halls people would be spread out between a few rooms and seeing as this is a social event i wouldnt want people ignoring eachother lol.
So i propose a piss up ^_^. a bit of alcohol always loosens people up xD.
Id wanna go out tbh but i dont mind getting alot of beer into the flat, thats up to you guys. Z and D you might be underage but this is a student town and getting ID'd is just lol.

i need feedback on this guys so get back to me!

Mr P

Smash Ace
For any new scottish guys that might be reading this thread if you post your friend code etc ill list it up in the first post so that all of the new people that are no doubt lurking about can get some games together.

*preparing for influx of noobs within next few months

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
Hello. Finally going to make the effort to make a proper post.

I don't really know who to main for melee yet, partly because I suck. Right now it's between Marth, Bowser and Mr. G and W.
Hopefully I'll attend a smashfest sometime if I can be bothered...
Erm.. MSN : I-just-stole-your-face@hotmail.com
I'll get the brawl code up whenever it end up coming out.
That's it I guess.

Chimera Reality

Smash Cadet
I got Brawl from GForce in Motherwell, I use Snake, ROB and Lucario at the moment, I'm trying out Ike and Toon Link.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
mkwii is too good :O

the galaxy chick is fine

z you best be making an appearance tomorrow :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom