• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COEY

Smash Lord
It's alright guys us English have it covered in the Champion's league. :laugh:

And what is with Russians?

Mr P

Smash Ace
No worries lads its always nice to know who's part of the celtic contingent in Scotland, something to consider, go **** yourselves.

Z - you should be ashamed at disgracing the scottish thread in this way.

The treble is still on, better luck next year ehh. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
That sounds like johns to me son:ohwell:

Nah all credit to you guys, you gave it your all, played some really ****e football, but you were ****e :suess: :suess:

Heres a quote from Gordo on the title race:

"Nothing is in perspective in this town, People talk without thinking, people talk without watching, people talk without knowledge. People talk with a bias, some people talk with a bitterness. Fortunately I'm not like that, I just get on with reality."

Definitely some resolve on the go. See you at the finish lads

Again, unlucky, some consolation pics for your losses

Nice Henrik for good measure, expand the page

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Don't disgrace the good name of Scotland's greatest manager, Jock Stein
Zenit St. Petersburg more than deserved to win, if the Re-aRangers actually attacked instead of resorting to the world-infamous Wattienaccio they might of won

RIP - Tommy Burns

grayfox

Smash Champion
Rangers won't get a treble, they do well getting to finals but their downfall comes there as then they'd have to score a goal to win

A finalist only scoring 5 goals the whole tourney is a new record though, respectable record

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I would think so, can't say for sure. I might have a new job by then cause am desperate to leave my current one and my college course doesn't finish till about June but I'll try and make it any way regardless

Mr P

Smash Ace
Rangers won't get a treble, they do well getting to finals but their downfall comes there as then they'd have to score a goal to win

A finalist only scoring 5 goals the whole tourney is a new record though, respectable record
Play to win son, play to win not that the dirty tims would know anything about that. If it comes down to penalties then so be it, the gers can pull it off. WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXLt3Y7mj98&feature=related

This video looked really promising till a dirty unwashed z like character appeard on the screen, i was gutted.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Rofl thats a low blow P, but I suppose you have to go low when you've got absolutely **** all :suess:

also Fiends Knee I think you have the right idea, not just at smash but also at football, I commend your decisions. Good times on sticking with Melee, hopefully you can play sometime. MSN btw- naedanger@hotmail.co.uk

Sporkman

Smash Ace
his t shirt showed he was a poof boruc! boruc!
hated by the white and blue boruc! boruc!
his seasons gone and hit the skids!
he fancies men and touches kids!
arthur boruc ****in pedofile!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
not even worthy for scottish thread

my lifes a fail

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Not yet... but you should get involved in the scene beforehand and get used to playing smashers in the community if you want to get anywhere in this tournament...

You should contact someone thats close by you, where is it your from in Scotland?
Theres three areas which you can find smashers in for definite:
Glasgow
Perth
Falkirk

Theres a few of us here and there, like Ryan in Dundee for Uni (I think it's Dundee?) and Alan in Edinburgh for uni also.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
PansieDOT the fact you said fail says enough- come back with banter, thx for effort though GTFO

Unlucky Hunnie bears at the weekend btw, title hopes in shatters eh?

Kierans a great guy

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I know its short notice but if anyone is up 4 some smash bros then we're having a kinda mini unofficial tournie in Greenock. Its more of a party than anything else but it will probably turn into a week-long smash fest cause a lot of people who play smash are going so if you're wanting to go, send me a message on here and I'll give u more details about it. Try and get back 2 me b4 monday lunchtime cause that's when am leavin 2 the party

Mr P

Smash Ace
I know its short notice but if anyone is up 4 some smash bros then we're having a kinda mini unofficial tournie in Greenock. Its more of a party than anything else but it will probably turn into a week-long smash fest cause a lot of people who play smash are going so if you're wanting to go, send me a message on here and I'll give u more details about it. Try and get back 2 me b4 monday lunchtime cause that's when am leavin 2 the party
Sounds interesting but isnt Greenock where that 17 year old guy got stabbed to death ? Cant be worse than Paisley though rofl. A week long party with some smash hmm..... i think the chances of me being able to make that are pretty slim but maybe if D and Z were available one day this week we could pipe through.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Nah Ive been to Greenock its not the greatest place in the world but its fairly passable(and its actually Gourock where the guy got piped). Its only 30 minutes from me, so yeah Im interested obv.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Sorry forget to make clear that u can come down anytime during the week but preferably b4 Friday. Also it only depends where u go in Greenock in terms of gettin 'piped' but where my mate stays is safe, its right next to the James Watt college if u kno where that is

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
That's me leavin so if anybody wanting to go still then I'll try and get back on here tonight to check but I doubt that I'll b able to

Mr P

Smash Ace
Congratulations, your Marth and Sheik hath surreptitiously been destroyed by a not unknown quantity in thy name of P, although it has been documented it's a very powerful characteristic trait of a very esteemd individual such as himself. Lest we forget the 4 stocking an inferior individual such as yourself 's pikachu received in a certain ditto in a not so distant prior time.

Alas, does one acquiesce in a quiet disposition or does one cause such a ruccus as to compose a full scale assault on such a P's character and most impervious peach ? Only time will tell...

- The honourable Mr P

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
oh my goodness mr pretentious is pipeing up with some flexing of big words and third person talk. but im afread for all seid words, your poor mind games show the true level at which your mined ticks over.

mr-p ^ not quite shakspier are you

btw are any of you guys playing brawl? couse in my bold opinion, keep playing melle.

grayfox

Smash Champion
rofl great display in this thread. As for the week thing at that place i've not heard of, not happenin' for me sorry but have a good time.

I'm interested in the tourney idea, myself i don't have a wii, working gamecube, or a copy of brawl or melee lol so i can't provide much more than my presense. Agree on the Glasgow front.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
where the hell's greenock? Glasgow?

anyway FOULPLAY aka Keiran made 2 mistakes

1 my name is spelled Allan not Alan, ie the proper way

2 i wont be in edinburgh after the 30th may for a few months

but il let him off cause he is a legend

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
A change of plans somewhat about this party/tournie, there won't be a tournie until Friday but there's a lot smashers going to it, two in particular are just stupid at the game

Also nice one P on finding that venue looks a good shout

Mr P

Smash Ace
A change of plans somewhat about this party/tournie, there won't be a tournie until Friday but there's a lot smashers going to it, two in particular are just stupid at the game

Also nice one P on finding that venue looks a good shout
Think any of those smashers would be interested in signing up here ?

If any of you have any holidays planned between early july and the end of august let us know in this thread and we will try and get some sort of date for the tournie that is most convenient for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom