• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
i'm ****ing high, pished and pissed off at the new gf - tried starting on every ned i sen on the way home surprising how un-hard the they are when they are the ones that are sobre....

you hav no idea how hard that was to type..too about 10 minz of correcting

ac_anon

Smash Ace
i'm ****ing high, pished and pissed off at the new gf - tried starting on every ned i sen on the way home surprising how un-hard the they are when they are the ones that are sobre....

you hav no idea how hard that was to type..too about 10 minz of correcting
im not sure if it was you or your girlfriend who was squaring up to neds, amusing in any case

Mr P

Smash Ace
me
**** hate to ****s wnet against 10 at one point they did ****ing ntohing >_> ****S
**** sake matt you *******, what makes you think that anyone of us give a **** about your emo drama bull**** with your gf and a bunch of neds. Take that **** somewhere else. There is nothing cool about getting wasted either now **** off.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I didn't say that you cared, or that there was anything cool about it. Your the one been a ***got not me...i was on swf...checked the scottish thread and posted wtf is wrong with that.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I didn't say that you cared, or that there was anything cool about it. Your the one been a ***got not me...i was on swf...checked the scottish thread and posted wtf is wrong with that.
When you posted that **** in this thread thats when you said i cared.... i dont need to hear about your stupid dramas in here, you either bring some nice banter into this thread or you talk about something related to smash, you brought neither and therefore failed. Do you have any idea how stupid you look when you make posts like that ?

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
do you have any idea how stupid you look? its a ****ing thread on ****ing smashboards wtf does it matter its not like anyone paart from us n londeners are going to see it why the **** do you care

Mr P

Smash Ace
do you have any idea how stupid you look? its a ****ing thread on ****ing smashboards wtf does it matter its not like anyone paart from us n londeners are going to see it why the **** do you care
Ok lets forget this whole message board thing for a minute and pretend it doesnt exist.

Mr P - Hey Matt how's it going ?

Matt - i'm ****ing high, pished and pissed off at the new gf - tried starting on every ned i sen on the way home surprising how un-hard the they are when they are the ones that are sobre....

Mr P - You're a ****ing dumba$$

And that about sums it up, now go and get a haircut.

J03

Smash Master
Manchester united, what ****ing legends

but seriously, why even bother playing that second half, was ****ing horrendous.

love Man U and respect Ronaldo, even though i hate that diving, preety boy ****er, was chuffed wwhen he missed that penalty, trying to outsmart Cech, i mean the guys got brain damage and is still smarter then Ronaldo xD

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

but seriously, why even bother playing that second half, was ****ing horrendous.

love Man U and respect Ronaldo, even though i hate that diving, preety boy ****er, was chuffed wwhen he missed that penalty, trying to outsmart Cech, i mean the guys got brain damage and is still smarter then Ronaldo xD
it's still a laugh seeing his expression when the ref completely ignores his dive :laugh:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord

Eh?

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
lol Rangers, what legends, come on Queens of the South :laugh:

P.Vanity bragging about starting fights when you're drunk is basically admitting that you have a small ***** and that you're very insecure about it.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Welcome home to the scottish thread son, the greatest thread on smashboards. WATP

EDIT: I've done a bit of research and i might have found the perfect hall for the tournie, i've emailed them asking a few questions but here is the link.

http://www.1st-glasgow.org.uk/hall_rental.asp
Looking nice P looking nice.
Had to go through some of the most random posts to get to it but nice work.
It's a decent size thats for sure and the kitchen etc is just an add-on/bonus.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Phildo big yun, what do you say to nice Smash within the next few weeks? Nice poker too with the lads.
I can't really do much very soon, not for at least a month anyway, money johns :(

How are we doing as regards brawl up here? Still not interested? Anyone else loving this items at evo banter?

Credit to Rangers btw, they actually piped up.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
The more anarchic lads up here arent interested I dont think. I havent paid any attention to it at all lol. What about you son? You softening up?

Bad times on the fest son but your wild lifestyle can hardly be contained by finance can it?

For the rest of us interested in nice fest, I will try and get one sorted for the next few weeks. Ryan whens your last exam?

Aiko

Smash Champion
LOL, what happend ?
i said people who post on gamefaqs are scrubs, and then he hit me on the back of the head and said "i post on gamefaqs." He was also seriously taking the piss out of the charles, and nobody thought it was funny. it was basically beyond poking fun, more like bullying. either way, if i do a tournament, i'll make sure he doesn't come.

COEY

Smash Lord
Rofl Grimp xD

Phil if you read this forum again within the next decade give us a text or a ring sometime and let me know whats up. :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
i said people who post on gamefaqs are scrubs, and then he hit me on the back of the head and said "i post on gamefaqs." He was also seriously taking the piss out of the charles, and nobody thought it was funny. it was basically beyond poking fun, more like bullying. either way, if i do a tournament, i'll make sure he doesn't come.

Sounds like a complete prick to me.
Btw Ant when is it you go back to Manchester? Thinking about coming down to see you lot soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom