• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tbh my banter is the most creative.
I have a unique style of insults which include tactics on how to hurt other peoples feelings, fume arguements, drop annoying insults while never been fazed by others.
This is quite hard to do as you all know that I am small and black.
Grayfox banter is extremely amusing, its always has a sort of grayfox aura about it and I fell we share the same talent in never being fazed be others comments because we are just in it for the banter.
J03 and COEY have a good type of banter. I like how they mixed in facts with their banter and usually refer to situation in a certain contents which most smashers wouldn't
Zeppo is a god I don't need to say anymore
PDOT, TC and Aiko all have this certain thing about them of insulting me, I love them for it and they do it all unique
PDOT - He will just take an opportunity to insult me unexpectedly, his usually hurt the most :(
TC - He likes to nitpick at the little things I do and correct me, this hurts also
Aiko - Does not accept me due to my race, this also hurts me
BUT I LOVE IT!
and do you know why I love it.........

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
:laugh: what the hell eh?

i agree Z has provided some great gift to the community. He's allowed the quiter smashers to be able to pipe up becuase they have the confidence to make a joke coz they know itll get a quick laugh.

BUT i does stifle the creativity as a whole (my opinion). YOU must respect VA's choice to not use the word that much and bring his own style of posts to the boards. Bill must respect Z/Pro's choice to use the word as much as they want. We all must respect Cenes choice to be fat and smelly as much as we must respect Charles for choosing to a jew and Frosty for choosing to be born black. We must respect eachother and love eachother because its christmas, hating starts back on the 1st of Jan
Hahaha, sorry guys, wish I was here when all this banter was posted, unfortunately I had alot of other banter to do for the banter.
I had to go to the shop today, and funny story, I had loads of banter on the way there, I met a guy who had loads of banter and we had some banter for the banter... then once I got to the shops I looked endlessly to see if I could find a box of banter 16x4, it was a trouble because considering the time of year(bantermas) alot of the banter was sold out, probably for the banter, but I managed to find the last box of banter for the banter!! And the shopkeeper, at the prospect of me buying the last box of banter for the banter, was having absolutely loads of banter, possibly for the banter Im not sure you might have to check with him! I asked him how his banter was, he said hes got the banter, I asked him why and he said for the banter. He then asked me how my banter was, I told him righteously that Ive got the banter, and he asked why and I said it was probably for the banter. I then left and said bye.
Funny story actually, I decided then to get a taxi home, just because taxis have ****eloads of banter, but the taxi-man had pish banter for the banter haha!! I asked him to take me to the banter, he said why, and we took a while but finally managed to get to the conclusion that it would probably be for the banter. So he took me to the banter for the banter, and because of the time of year(bantermas), get this, he said "that'll be 10 banter please" so I gave him some banter and that was it! People are so banterous at this time of year I swear to god, and its probably for the banter too I guess:confused:.
Finally, when I got to the banter I opened the door and found everyone was in it for the banter. I wished them all a happy banter and a merry banter banter, and then proceeded to open my 16x4 box of banter and sit down and have loads of banter with my box of banter for the banter! My god, pinch me if Ive ever had more banter before, cause I was having loads of banter for the banter.:bee:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hahaha, sorry guys, wish I was here when all this banter was posted, unfortunately I had alot of other banter to do for the banter.
I had to go to the shop today, and funny story, I had loads of banter on the way there, I met a guy who had loads of banter and we had some banter for the banter... then once I got to the shops I looked endlessly to see if I could find a box of banter 16x4, it was a trouble because considering the time of year(bantermas) alot of the banter was sold out, probably for the banter, but I managed to find the last box of banter for the banter!! And the shopkeeper, at the prospect of me buying the last box of banter for the banter, was having absolutely loads of banter, possibly for the banter Im not sure you might have to check with him! I asked him how his banter was, he said hes got the banter, I asked him why and he said for the banter. He then asked me how my banter was, I told him righteously that Ive got the banter, and he asked why and I said it was probably for the banter. I then left and said bye.
Funny story actually, I decided then to get a taxi home, just because taxis have ****eloads of banter, but the taxi-man had pish banter for the banter haha!! I asked him to take me to the banter, he said why, and we took a while but finally managed to get to the conclusion that it would probably be for the banter. So he took me to the banter for the banter, and because of the time of year(bantermas), get this, he said "that'll be 10 banter please" so I gave him some banter and that was it! People are so banterous at this time of year I swear to god, and its probably for the banter too I guess:confused:.
Finally, when I got to the banter I opened the door and found everyone was in it for the banter. I wished them all a happy banter and a merry banter banter, and then proceeded to open my 16x4 box of banter and sit down and have loads of banter with my box of banter for the banter! My god, pinch me if Ive ever had more banter before, cause I was having loads of banter for the banter.:bee:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I was seriously laughing hard while I was reading this. THIS IS WHY HE IS BANTER KING, THIS IS WHY HE IS BANTER KING!

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Tbh my banter is the most creative.
I have a unique style of insults which include tactics on how to hurt other peoples feelings, fume arguements, drop annoying insults while never been fazed by others.
I think my favourite is always against Edwin. It goes something like:

"I told him to get a life and he never did. Thats why I hate him. Go and die"

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Funny story actually, I decided then to get a taxi home, just because taxis have ****eloads of banter, but the taxi-man had pish banter for the banter haha!! I asked him to take me to the banter, he said why, and we took a while but finally managed to get to the conclusion that it would probably be for the banter. So he took me to the banter for the banter, and because of the time of year(bantermas), get this, he said "that'll be 10 banter please"

10 banter? Thats a lot of banter for bantermas, he doesn't sound like he had the spirit of the banter but I'm pretty sure it was for the banter.

Shahrukh9000

Smash Rookie
yo, im from Scotland, im new, and looking for a couple of good games of ssbb,lets see if anyone can beat me, anyone up for it? anyone live near kilmarnock?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
yo, im from Scotland, im new, and looking for a couple of good games of ssbb,lets see if anyone can beat me, anyone up for it? anyone live near kilmarnock?
Most of us are stationed in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee. I don't think there is anyone living in Kilmarnock. Not many of us really have an interest in Brawl, but if I get a working copy (again, my old pirated one broke) I'll give you a game just to give you a taste of what competitive smash is like.

Have you played Melee before? If you haven't give it a try and try the advanced techniques and see if you prefer the speed and combomentality of Melee over Brawl's slowed down and hardly any combonational moves style gameplay.

Also leave your msn next time you post. You don't have it in your profile.

Shahrukh9000

Smash Rookie
Most of us are stationed in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee. I don't think there is anyone living in Kilmarnock. Not many of us really have an interest in Brawl, but if I get a working copy (again, my old pirated one broke) I'll give you a game just to give you a taste of what competitive smash is like.

Have you played Melee before? If you haven't give it a try and try the advanced techniques and see if you prefer the speed and combomentality of Melee over Brawl's slowed down and hardly any combonational moves style gameplay.

Also leave your msn next time you post. You don't have it in your profile.
msn = Shahrukh9000@aol.com

never played melee but i'll get it, everyone is recommending me it. :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom