• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Yup, just got it confirmed for this Saturday,

RoyBoy
Kieran
Louie
John
Heman(!!!!)
Luigidude

should be the expected attendees, I might get some of the proper scrubs involved like Mr P Geek and 'Davemans' (:laugh:) but they're so bad and they take up more room lol

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Shame its this weekend, we'd have been able 2 get that yoshi nonsense out of the way and u would be a fiver down not that I've played melee much recently or been invited ;)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL ROSS! Nah mate, I checked your profile a week or so ago and had noticed you hadnt been online in like a month so didnt think it was worth getting in touch with you! If you're still playing then you are invited to further events for sure.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Aye my computer isn't working so I don't get to go on the internet that often but I'll probably attend any event happening next year, hopefully

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
Here is how awsome star trek is:

Poker on the Entrerprice, comander Riker always wins...

Deta looking pensive

Deta pipeing up

Smug doc lookin nice

nuff seid

RoyBoy08

Smash Cadet
looool nice Star Trek you flaking prick

Nice fest guys, thought it went quite well personally, especially the part when my Pichu gave everyone the banter! I went into the Pichu boards and according to that Dutch scrub Coen nair spam is a noob tactic?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA I DISAGREE!!!!!

Looman- well done on piping P down in teams, good to see someone giving him the banter for his ****e banter :suess: your ganon has it imo

Kieran- MY GOD THE BANTER! You've gotten better and you've got the banter

John- my god you are too good

Heman- WOW nice falco dude you are going to be mad good soon

other guy who showed up- you were ok lol

RoyBoy08

Smash Cadet
BTW I should be looking into halls or whatever tomorrow and hopefully I can hold something around the weekend of 3-4th January, nothing set in stone right now but everyone whos interested let me know what the banter is, Allan I know you're a student now but you've got loads of banter look into it :suess:

If I get a hall I will make a new thread etc.

J03

Smash Master
Z- aiko made a new joke, a true anthony style joke which read

'maybe he should learn to banter cancel'

i supprt the cancellng of banter, mainly yours (for the ****e banter)

Penetrago

Smash Apprentice
Had some great times at said fest. Look forward to more.

Looman- Nice banter we have our team strats down, so we are sorted for next team tournie

Kmengz- Your alright. Your falcons gotten better for sure. Better luck next time.

MrP- We didn't play so my ego is intact, but i heard you got my cold so im satisfied. Thats a win in itself. Sonfce.

Paul- We needed some Irn-Bru from the groceries, I usually do things alone now mosterlys.
We were leftheartbroken, we aint looking for love
Surprise in our eyes when we looked above
two 6-packs of irn-bru for £3! thats something new

Heman- Keiran sucked out to you don't worry we will get him. I'll show you some tactics and stuff.

:bigthumbu

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Z - THE BANTER!!! OMG THE BANTER!! OMG THAT PICHU IS SO MINT
Penny- OMG THE BANTER!!! SICK GIMPING! KEEP IT UP!! GGS!
Looman - GANON! ****ING REDICILIOUS STUFF! CRAZY BANTER! GGS! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
Heman - NOT SEEN A PLAYER WITH YOUR POTENTIAL IN A LONG TIME, KEEP PRACTICING SON YOU'LL BEAT Z IN NO TIME, HE HAS NOWT! sonfce
RoyBoy - OMG WHAT IS THIS BANTER?! NICE PLAYING YOU, WILL PIPE YOU NEXT TIME K.
P - GGs, still same old P, no new tricks.

grayfox

Smash Champion
HAHAHA THE BANTER!!!! Data would probably be ****e at poker as he is bound to be the hugest book of all time

Sounds like an absolutely ****e banter fest, well done!!! Aye I'm interested in the one on the 3rd ty

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
^ hurts my eyes

I'm looking forward to a fest or maybe just have the mafia round to mine or something. Ive been playing abit and got some new tricks, lets see if i keep it up this time.

^ a Pika

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROOOOOOOOOOFL!

No luck on the hall front as yet btw- think its that time of year cause I phoned a few and they was all not replying FTB! I'll get to work on the 27th, reply then should be the same as it would be if I got in touch now anyway.

J03

Smash Master
:laugh: what the hell eh?

i agree Z has provided some great gift to the community. He's allowed the quiter smashers to be able to pipe up becuase they have the confidence to make a joke coz they know itll get a quick laugh.

BUT i does stifle the creativity as a whole (my opinion). YOU must respect VA's choice to not use the word that much and bring his own style of posts to the boards. Bill must respect Z/Pro's choice to use the word as much as they want. We all must respect Cenes choice to be fat and smelly as much as we must respect Charles for choosing to a jew and Frosty for choosing to be born black. We must respect eachother and love eachother because its christmas, hating starts back on the 1st of Jan

grayfox

Smash Champion
That is huge banter that that post started at an attempt to undermine the banter but as it slowly digressed onwards it became a preach of acceptance for the crazy opposite point banter!

I actually get sick of just saying the banter all of the time, but occasionally gems of oppertunities show up where saying the banter is actually just so huge it has to be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom