• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr P

Smash Ace

I think our country is great enough to have its own thread, so here it is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: discuss

Players:

Smash name: Mr P
MSN: mafia_mr_p@hotmail.co.uk

Smash name: GEEK28

Smash name: ac anon

Smash name: grayfox

Smash name: Foulplay

Smash name: Cpt. Zeppo

Smash name: Davemans
MSN: davidboyle_90@hotmail.co.uk

Smash name: Fiends Knee

Smash name: luigidude90
Brawl code: 0516-8717-4025

Smash name: SheikahKing
MSN: obscure-halo@hotmail.co.uk
Brawl code: 2707-3284-2029

Smash name: Steel_Dragon
MSN: hughie123@hotmail.com
Brawl code: 0345-0742-7982

Smash name: Seiken
MSN: i-just-stole-your-face@hotmail.com
Brawl code: 0130-3254-1037

Smash name: 20chambo08
MSN: dan-the-footie-man@hotmail.co.uk (plz add me if you add my code I never go on smashboreds
Brawl code: 2191 9402 0319

Smash name: DAZ
MSN: anime(dot)geek666(at)hotmail(dot)co.uk
Brawl code:4210-5436-7696

Smash Name: Pid14
MSN: pidgey14@hotmail.com
FC: 1547-6639-0058

Name: Flash
Brawlcode: 1848-2004-5406
MSN: joepro20@hotmail.com

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Aha! Yas! We will finally no longer be considered a part of england's smash group. XD.

This will make it alot easier for the newbies in Scotland to find Scottish Smashers too... Great idea Euan! :D

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Finally,good patter on the boards has its rightful home:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Off ye go English scrubs,this thread is far too awesomecore for you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

On topic:Scotland is amazing:laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

and for those wondering:Reacher is an honorary Scotsman,hes got the patter down:chuckle:

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
best samus in europ champion:

champion - GEEK28mans
Runner Up - everyone els

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
I've heard Davemans is well bad in teams :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:
Son away you go youve got nowt mate:laugh: :laugh:

Oh and i think its fair to mention

Scotlands best team - D and Z
Runner Up - Sean and Looman
Third Place - Geek28 & P
:laugh: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: ;) ;) ;):chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :laugh:

Mr P

Smash Ace
I've heard Davemans is well bad in teams :laugh: :chuckle: :laugh: :chuckle:
And you would be very right in believeing that true fact :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Bonus Match

Champion - Davemans 14410 points
Runner Up - Mr.P 14400 points

Unlucky P maybe next time eh son?
WOW SON, good job son you beat me by one of falcos laser in a match i didnt care about :laugh: :laugh: well done son if you feel proud on getting one up on P then good job son, im proud :ohwell: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: prick

Davemans

Smash Apprentice
And you would be very right in believeing that true fact :laugh: :laugh: ;)

WOW SON, good job son you beat me by one of falcos laser in a match i didnt care about :laugh: :laugh: well done son if you feel proud on getting one up on P then good job son, im proud :ohwell: :ohwell: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: prick

:laugh: didnt care about it:laugh: son you were absoluetly gutted, well done on trying to save face though:laugh: :laugh: :chuckle: :chuckle: you know what they say son, you live and you learn:chuckle: :chuckle: ;) ;) ;)

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
next time in through in bold paisly town im gona beat scrubmans with bowser

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SLVR

Smash Cadet
reacher? scottish! outrage!

just cos he talks in a scottish accent doesnt mean he wont be in the english crew battle!

y'right phil? you in scotland atm. disgrace. haha!

^_^

Mr P

Smash Ace
OH MY GOODNESS have we discovered the greatest thing you can do in melee. Its called the DK run and basically, you take DK in home run contest and try and get the sandbag as far as possible by throwing it. Many a strat was created but in the end running most of the way was victorious.

DK run results:

1st GEEK28 - 72.5 m (WR)
2nd Davemans 72.2 m Get used to second son :laugh: :laugh:
3rd Cpt. Zeppo 71.6 m
4th Reacher 71.5 m
5th Charles 70.x m

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Reacher actually got 71.6 while I got 71.5.

Charles-my mobile number is 07746595721(Dont ask sons)
And if you're seeing this afterwards post to let us know you made it back alright.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
^_________^ Banzai, yeah im home alright.

Marth vs Falcon was too good

Reacher and his deadly new secret weapon (rofl)

The night with just us 3 was pretty much amazing, those games should've been recorded but you can blame me for that, and maybe Z for being a lazy *** and falling asleep =) (which made pikachu come out for 4 hours beasting on FD with 0 to death chain grabs) good times!

Also one off matches like Fox vs Marth (Phil) OWNED

Phil tryed to man up after our falcon dittos and had nought! you was purely warmed up and ready for beasting Z

Anyway..TNJ2, doh...come on msn Z and tell the hot chocolate lover his dipeys are steam cleaned

SLVR

Smash Cadet

The night with just us 3 was pretty much amazing, those games should've been recorded but you can blame me for that, and maybe Z for being a lazy *** and falling asleep =) (which made pikachu come out for 4 hours beasting on FD with 0 to death chain grabs) good times!

Phil tryed to man up after our falcon dittos and had nought! you was purely warmed up and ready for beasting Z

Anyway..TNJ2, doh...come on msn Z and tell the hot chocolate lover his dipeys are steam cleaned
lol @ reacher. xxx

Reacher

Smash Apprentice

Sorry son, but scrubs aren't allowed to post in this thread, on ye go Charlie boy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My fish surived by the way, so screw you Neil you heartless git :chuckle:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Pretty good fest sons,to be honest.
Shame about the lack of teams,but to be honest I think everyone was scared of Team Muldoon.I would be if I were in their shoes.In my honest opinion.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Good times on the goldfish Pear-son,that things blatantly a beast,bit of Ralph Fiennes in him.

And for all those wondering,Mr Pokemons DK run score was infact-

0.00 m

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EDIT:Some new DK Run tactics have been discovered.The current holder of the WR for it is now Davemans with 120.1m.Also my very own self is holder of the WR for DK Podium with 228.8m(stay on the podium,use at least one grab).

Fox-84.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom