• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
No and we probably should, especially if a set like that happens again anytime soon. Terrific stuff Allan and Kieran, kudos to both camps.

Fest was piping, fantastic stuff, terrific survey of legends turnout.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
"**** right this isn't funny, I've been struggling to come to terms with my inherent straightness for years, and when I saw the thread for Gay smashers it really knocked my self esteem you know? Why is there a thread for Gay's but not Straights I wondered? Is there really something so wrong with being straight that we can't even discuss it in public?

I'd like to be the first to come out as straight in this thread, and also to say a heartfelt thankyou to P.Pro for being Bold enough to make this thread and giving me the confidence to accept myself for who I am."

Reacher is 2 good

J03

Smash Master
Theres a very very small house in the black community of glasgow, its just the one room, roof only about 1/2 a metre from the floor, its pretty perfect for you Pro

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Nice fest lads.
Enjoyed being piped again.
Getting there though rooof soon I'll be piping, I hope..
Alan - epic set ****ing loved it. Corneria sure doesn't like you, barrel on K Jungle was good times, Anon land just isn't fun though.
Z - went all in, got shot down, nice.
D - rofl ggs sorry about the falcon punch a couple of times, was being a tit.
P - Thanks for the games, I'll probs pipe over to Perth to play you sometime.
Craig - GGs even though I never really played you that much more with you in teams than against you, still ggs.
Penny - Goin' all in, you should have done it for a right laugh.
Looman - sage

Hope we get something like that going again tbh it was well good times. Subway was mint aswell might buy another sometime.

Edit: WHIT at the new post layout, its disgusting. To fix it go to the control pannel and go to Edit Options and scroll down and change Top to Left (it's a drop down box somewhere in the middle of the page, scroll down obv.) - Ty Ryan for that info btw.

Edit2: I'm looking into buying the same type of capture card Co3y has and buy a video splitter, if I get it this summer I'll bring it round next time. If this tourney happens I'll def. get it before then.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Theres a very very small house in the black community of glasgow, its just the one room, roof only about 1/2 a metre from the floor, its pretty perfect for you Pro
Reason: I feel I was racially insulted when you said black community and I was deeply hurt by this.

Reaction: I am reporting this post to the mods to try and get you a permanent ban and possibly a fine.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Reason: I feel I was racially insulted when you said black community and I was deeply hurt by this.

Reaction: I am reporting this post to the mods to try and get you a permanent ban and possibly a fine.
first of all there are predominately **racial* communities everywhere .
jo3 was messing with ya . he not a bad person . so lighten up prof .

J03

Smash Master
Edwin, you couldnt have known, Thanks for sticking up for me till it was done ^_^.

Pro. Thanks for being a good sport bro.

I'm leaving for a while, so to everyone

Thanks for appearing on the Jo3 Show!

Mr P

Smash Ace
P.pro i've just seen your straight smashers thread and i back you 100%. Crimson king + 90% of the pool room are some of the biggest idiots i have ever seen, it's absaloutly ridiculous.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=169312

LOL i cant believe you're not allowed to talk about sex in the relationship thread, but there are more sick homosex references in the gay thread than i can count, smashboards mods are ****ing awful.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im just gonna stop posting
Please do.

Pro. Thanks for being a good sport bro.

I'm leaving for a while, so to everyone

Thanks for appearing on the Jo3 Show!
Thanks for being a good sport to and your show was amazing.

P.pro i've just seen your straight smashers thread and i back you 100%. Crimson king + 90% of the pool room are some of the biggest idiots i have ever seen, it's absaloutly ridiculous.

LOL i cant believe you're not allowed to talk about sex in the relationship thread, but there are more sick homosex references in the gay thread than i can count, smashboards mods are ****ing awful.
You are too amazing for me to handle. Pdot showed me some guy post in the gay thread which said 'Does anyonelse like it up the bum' but when I make a thread about straights they protests and ***** and moan like a stereotype gay person. Crimson King is just a kid with internet power which makes him feel big and the gay people are just..... gay.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Fiends knee: interested

Nice one, its still a wee while away yet so no rush but if you are needing directions you can ask Z as I recall he said he used to go to James Watt college which is like two minutes away from my mates house, Greenock not too hard to get to if you can get to Glasgow Central station.

There will be at about 4 or 5 people to play smash at a decent level, two in particular are really good and myself I would like to think as good as well

Also best not coming down until the 7th July as am working that weekend but on another note my mate has a recordable DVD player so I think we could record matches

PS can't believe there's a gay thread on here?!?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Fiends knee: interested

Nice one, its still a wee while away yet so no rush but if you are needing directions you can ask Z as I recall he said he used to go to James Watt college which is like two minutes away from my mates house, Greenock not too hard to get to if you can get to Glasgow Central station.

There will be at about 4 or 5 people to play smash at a decent level, two in particular are really good and myself I would like to think as good as well

Also best not coming down until the 7th July as am working that weekend but on another note my mate has a recordable DVD player so I think we could record matches

PS can't believe there's a gay thread on here?!?
Ok well good stuff i will try and come down on monday the 7th of July, as far as i know im not doing anything on that date so it should be ok. If i am going i'll most likely come with some other people too, namely zeppo davemans or some others but thats upto them.

Dont expect to win by the way,we're all experienced tournament players but it'll be fun.

Edit: howcome your msn is not working ? I'd like to be able to talk to you, do you have AIM or anything we can use to talk?

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
I think msn is firewalled on my computer for some reason, idk but I suppose I could set up a yahoo messenger account or use AIM

pidgey14

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Redpidgey

I agree with you 100% about the mods. Seriously, Me and other Yoshi mains get trolled and ignored all the ****ing time and the mods do nothing about it.

Oh yeah, anyone wanting to sign in Gamestation's tourney after EU release? There were 20 stores chosen. For what I know, Dundee (WOOT), Glasgow and Edinburgh's gamestations were chosen. here is the link for info and registering.

www.gamestation.co.uk/supersmashshowdown

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
someone (Mister P or anyonelse) should make a reply thread to the straight smashers thread and talk about how stupid and unfair the mods are and how us straight people feel neglected etc.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Im gonna be in glasgow for the 1st of july -7th any tournaments/smashfests going?

The Irish champ needs a new challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom