• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
ROFL.
Well, we know what happens when we get Matt drunk and let him go on the computer now... :/
If he gets drunk again he'll probably gain like 2x as much posts.

Merry Christmas.

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I only just got this thread pointed out to me XP.

I'm a Scottish smasher. I live in South Queensferry which is basically right beside Edinburgh.
I use Marth and Bowser. Don't know what else to say...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Alright lads?Talked to P briefly yesterday about organizing a fest in preparation for this tournament coming up,tbh Im thinking only Mafia(includes you Phil obv) since we havent had a proper chance to do that.

What I really want to know is who can host it,because Im not too keen on holding another one unless it has to be done so please feel free to pipe.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Alright lads?Talked to P briefly yesterday about organizing a fest in preparation for this tournament coming up,tbh Im thinking only Mafia(includes you Phil obv) since we havent had a proper chance to do that.

What I really want to know is who can host it,because Im not too keen on holding another one unless it has to be done so please feel free to pipe.
We talked already but ill let others know. I might be able to do it, i could get 2 set ups in my bedroom but i would need another tv. I have 2 20 inch TV's one more of about that size would be good, garage would be too cold at this time of year. Would anyone else be able to host ?

Chimera Reality

Smash Cadet
I'm from Glasgow, I play but I've never been to a tournament so I'm not sure how good I really am, but I know advanced techniques and the like, I play as Marth or Shiek in Melee and I'm going to try and perfect every character in Brawl.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Smash Mafia is a crew consisting of myself and 5 others.It would probably be an indifferent kind of patter for me to list them,but basically we're amazing etc.

Im focusing on melee for as long left as I can atm,and I havent played Brawl yet to know of who I'll be using but Snake is a merchant and obviously Falcon.

Btw,your idea for perfecting every character is naive and impossible,or at least highly improbable:laugh::laugh:.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
lol stfu,this has been discussed aforehand.The werewolves are terrorising London,which is basically what the Mafia do imo.

Ahwooooooooooooo

paggos85

Smash Rookie
Edinburgh Smashers?

Anybody from Edinburgh want to meet up for some Smash Bros. Melee? I'm new in town studying at the Uni and haven't found anyone that plays.

paggos85

Smash Rookie
edinburgh uni as well.. doing an msc programme in a.i. in the informatics dept. how about you?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
No school until Thursday. :)

I'm thinking of using Dedede, Meta-Knight and Snake in Brawl.
No-one cares, do you actually play melee ? Brawls not out yet. This is the banter thread either you bring along some nice banter you come to play the mafia or you pipe pipe off. whats it gonna be son 1 2 or P. Go wild in the aisle ;););):laugh:

this is P

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
No-one cares, do you actually play melee ? Brawls not out yet. This is the banter thread either you bring along some nice banter you come to play the mafia or you pipe pipe off. whats it gonna be son 1 2 or P. Go wild in the aisle ;););):laugh:

this is P
:laugh: methinks the name of this thread should be 'the official Scottish patter thread'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom