• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
MuthafuZkas:

Fest is confirmed.The weekend of the 14th-16th,however the proper fest will happen on the Saturday and Sunday.People travelling(Phil,Alan,Carlton etc.) are welcome Friday evening-Monday.

Proper details Im not sure of yet,this is just a rough outline.Carl,Alan and Phil(assuming you're all coming) you guys can book but you need to talk to me first to make sure the times/dates are okay cause i have college friday afternoon.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Cpt.Zeppo 60
Mr P 45
Davemans 42
FoulPlay 29
J03 23
P.Vanity 18
Bullet Bill 16
PikachuSSBM 15
ac_anon 14

3 horse race imho.
what do all the numbers mean?
me and pikachuSSBM are gonna come down on the saturday probably and if its ok we might stay and go home sunday morning.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
what do all the numbers mean?
me and pikachuSSBM are gonna come down on the saturday probably.
It means how many times you've posted in the thread, view it by clicking replies on this post in the European section.

Z: I'll be coming, should be good. If you've got hardly any space for people to stay, I'll leave Saturday night.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Allan-yeah I heard you and Craig are getting mad wae it that weekend,thats np.If you want to turn up feel free but if you've done a little too much rocking out then dont feel the need obv.

Kieran and Matt-chances are you will probably have to leave that night yeah.

List of people deffoz coming looks abit like:-

Me
Davemans
P
Kieran
Matt
Reacher
AmcD(?)
luigidude
pikachussbm

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Allan-yeah I heard you and Craig are getting mad wae it that weekend,thats np.If you want to turn up feel free but if you've done a little too much rocking out then dont feel the need obv.

Kieran and Matt-chances are you will probably have to leave that night yeah.

Me
Davemans
P
Kieran
Matt
Reacher
AmcD(?)
luigidude
pikachussbm
yas definately goin, me and pikachu need to know whether we can stay or not so that we know whether to get a return ticket or not.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord

Me
Davemans
P
Kieran
Matt
Reacher
AmcD(?)
luigidude
pikachussbm
If AmcD doesn't respond I'll talk to him at the weekend about it.
And aye alright thats fine with me about the leaving Saturday thing, do you want everyone to bring a setup?

also: 600 posts on the best thread in the world.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Y'what?I didnt actually invite teh Pvanity if thats what you mean,but Matt if you are content with possibly playing in my room all day then join.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Craig-if you're referring to him coming round to smash at mine,I asked you first.You said you werent bothered and that I should ask Scott.You can both come.Me and Davemans will play you.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
We should get matches recorded at the fest on the 16th weekend. (This is up to Z though)
We can obv use the thread above and upload the videos onto youtube, capturing could be done by Matt's digital camera or Z's Mac's webcam. Also if I recall right Scott (Luigi) said he has a cam, is it possible you could bring it?

We could store the files on to either mine or Matt's laptop if Z isn't happy with using his mac to store the videos onto.

Just an idea it seems like a good idea considering Reacher, J03, Golfie, BloodBowler & AMCD will all be up too.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
We should get matches recorded at the fest on the 16th weekend. (This is up to Z though)
We can obv use the thread above and upload the videos onto youtube, capturing could be done by Matt's digital camera or Z's Mac's webcam. Also if I recall right Scott (Luigi) said he has a cam, is it possible you could bring it?

We could store the files on to either mine or Matt's laptop if Z isn't happy with using his mac to store the videos onto.

Just an idea it seems like a good idea considering Reacher, J03, Golfie, BloodBowler & AMCD will all be up too.

sorry no its craig that has a cam in his phone and we used a college cam to record matches for a vid were doin.

theres so many guys i wanna ditto, ill prob loose to them but idc. i especially wanna ditto reachers link.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I assume everyone on here who is going to the fest has my mobile number,if not I'll probably have given it to you regardless through PM.

So if anyone has anything important to ask or tell me about before the fest, please do it over mobile as I'll be checking this maybe once or twice before this weekend.

PikachuSSBM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tsuzama
Z, im going, the past plans i had for this saturday failed, so if it is okay with you, id like to come. i know EVRYONE will be better than me, i got a handfull of ownage from you and D.

Thanks.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I will have 4 TV's by the way.

Peeps pl0x bring copies of Smash and P or someone bring a gamecube pretty pl0x.

D obv bring both or get piped

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Could bring a GC aswell but my smash is being a bit dodgey with PS and FD now ROFL refuses to load them the first time sometimes... Any specific time you want us through at yours by Z?

Scott, do you still want us to meet you at Queen Street? Were getting the bus in so it still should be ok to get you at queen street as we'd need to get to central for a train to pasiley anyway. Tell me or Matt on msn or on the boards later alright?

Mr P

Smash Ace
Dave the perspicative or whatever it is has gone very quiet. i take it he's no longer interested in playing smash ?

I cant bring a cube, only a copy of smash if required.

Mr P

Smash Ace
If my new controller hasnt arrived by this weekend if anyone has a spare can you please bring it and if it's good i might offer a decent price for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom