• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scottish patter thread (GTFO Dutchies and LONDONERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuSSBM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tsuzama
i could probably make this. just let me know when and ill be there with luigidude

EDIT: from P.Vanity's post, i could leave on the same day also ^^

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Since this is my 666th post,and my life has pretty much led up to this moment,I think its worthwhile letting you all know I r teh devils son,fear me etc.

\m/

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I'd obv be leaving the same day with Matt.
I could provide housing for one or two at the minimum hopefully (I'd need to get premmision from my dad obv) it'd probably be Aiko and Alan though considering their in the same crew as me.

If theres any problems I'll let you know Z.

Mr P

Smash Ace
z, if there's a lot of people that can make it to this maybe we should consider renting a hall or something somewhere in paisley and we might even be able to make a mini tournie of it that would be good times. I mean we could maybe just rent a hall for the one day and smash at yours on others. Lets face it, if most of these people can and will attend it's going to be an absaloute nightmare in your place and possibly wouldnt even be worth it in the end.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
yeah i can make it..the last fest was good Z.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
New Scottish smashers :chuckle:

I'd may as well say that I would like to come up to Scotland whenever to play some smash (not this one). So if anyone's gonna host anything after this one can you post it on here

J03

Smash Master
is this shiz on the 16th, wtf with clashing with our fest Z...

tbh i imagine 16th was the only time you guys could host one i know your not total ***** lol

i really dont see the point in overlapping fests so ill talk to will about changing the date so the ppl who are invited to yours dont have to commit to either one or the another

Mr P

Smash Ace
Umm aren't you going to newcastle that weekend ? This is a smashfest anyway not a tournament. and btw the whole reason we are doing this is because you decided that you were going to newcastle that weekend.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Joe-What you on about son?P's got that Friday off,the plan was we would go down to Bolton or whatever but then you decided to go to Newcastle,which none of us thought anything of,despite the fact it ****ed the plans up.So tbh,we dont have to consider you,at all. ^_________________^

That said we might just go down to Bolton instead.Want to know what the great Pjnr has to say in all of this.

COEY

Smash Lord
Like i said i can't afford Newcastle or anything atm. And Joe very nicely has said he wont go and have fun and shinanigans in Newcastle without me <3. So after talking with Aiko we decided to delay the next fest by a week to the 14-16th weekend. But then it's all got out of hand, so i don't know. I'd like to have a fest here that weekend, but it's up to all you guys really.

J03

Smash Master
P,Z and D: my apologises, i somehow expected you to be able to read my mind lolol

i just want a nice big fest that everyone can come to and not have to flake one to go to another.

as you know willhelm the coey can't make it to scotland so i would like to hold a big ol' fest on the 16th, i know your not 100 percent sure if Z's fest will happen so im just saying that your all invited to bolton on the 16th. there is a fest in liverpool on the 7th also, it is assumed that your welcome to pipe along to that one as well

Mr P

Smash Ace
I've just been reading the spkz and fuzz biweekly thread i think the difference between that thread and this sums up the difference in attitude between player down there are up here...... ****ing *******.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Nah by this weekend I mean this weekend coming.The fest on the 14th is a different thing,I just want to play you guys.

I live in Paisley.From East Kilbride I believe you just get a train into Glasgow and then one to Paisley from there.Pretty easy crack.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
sure thing i'll let you know if i can come through(whether i have some cash or not) anyway look forward to playing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom