• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
all im saying is this.

lancaster crew.

kale, snap, devin, bo.

clemson crew.

thunder, L, ryan, khai.

rockhill crew.

silver, omega, 8b1tch, ADAM.

greensboro crew.
Purple, meckos, two of their friends.

Bill crew.
bill, karn, stingers, apex.

thats all im sayin.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
i should start coming to greensboro when im off on saturdays and sundays....too bad im working this saturday.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
IDK, I got a text from a friend in GA who was like, "I can't believe Stongers said he lost to Sushi-man, a MK main that he's never heard of, especially when he just beat him and PP, both at Stongerton '09."

I was like, yeah... those ROBs... hard drive malfunction or something, data loss, idk.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
IDK, I got a text from a friend in GA who was like, "I can't believe Stongers said he lost to Sushi-man, a MK main that he's never heard of, especially when he just beat him and PP, both at Stongerton '09."

I was like, yeah... those ROBs... hard drive malfunction or something, data loss, idk.
VISTA.

/10automaticupdateswhileplayingflashflash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom