• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
We practiced (I only won once)

wifi doesn't work -_-
Nintendo Wifi SUCKS

They REALLY need to work on that, make it more like the UBER unblanaced game of SF4 Online [which plays excellently well online]

Nintendo, after watching years of other consoles go online you guys suck it up HARD!!!!

They will never compare to the Microsofts all most picture perfect online, and Sony even has a decent service.....Nintendo really should work on that and FAST

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Nintendo Wifi SUCKS

They REALLY need to work on that, make it more like the UBER unblanaced game of SF4 Online [which plays excellently well online]

Nintendo, after watching years of other consoles go online you guys suck it up HARD!!!!

They will never compare to the Microsofts all most picture perfect online, and Sony even has a decent service.....Nintendo really should work on that and FAST
I didn't play him online but we tried to get online and it didn't work so we just played a few 1 on 1's.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
xyro stop influencing other states with your nonsense ;.;
Call it what you want. Im glad others are standing up for whats right.

btw, i wish to come to SC soon for one of those meta banned events. Any thing coming up?

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
btw, i wish to come to SC soon for one of those meta banned events. Any thing coming up?
This is probably the biggest thing going down for a while, unless it becomes a bi-weekly or something.

Also, Blazblue's going to be at this. I'll be bringing my setup for it. :D

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
This is probably the biggest thing going down for a while, unless it becomes a bi-weekly or something.

Also, Blazblue's going to be at this. I'll be bringing my setup for it. :D
This time I really don't think I'll have room for it this time....I mean we might have time at the end to **** around but thats it lol

If you show up to the Oct. 3rd party you can, but this one, all the outlets clogged with consoles....bring it....just don't be surprised if we never get around to it V_V

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Trust me as the host, I know >_> (lol)

I was just saying that Thunder shows to our Bi-Weeklies and he brings BB, I was just letting him know lolz

So far, on average, we have gotten 14 people (which is not bad for SC) to our Bi-Weekly events

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I'm going to be straight up one-hundred about the extra games/side events that people are planning on bringing—there isn't going to be enough room.

We're already working with limited space, so every setup we have will need to be devoted to Brawl. That's what it is, after all, a Brawl tournament, not a video game convention.

Once everything's done and over with, it's a different story, but we're not running five different games during a tournament, it's just not a good idea.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I'm going to be straight up one-hundred about the extra games/side events that people are planning on bringing—there isn't going to be enough room.

We're already working with limited space, so every setup we have will need to be devoted to Brawl. That's what it is, after all, a Brawl tournament, not a video game convention.

Once everything's done and over with, it's a different story, but we're not running five different games during a tournament, it's just not a good idea.
Agreed -- I kinda was gonna say it but you beat me! lolz

Fair enough.

I won't worry about bringing it, then. It's a lot to lug back and forth.
If your coming to my Oct. 3rd Bi-Weekly feel free to bring it >_> lolz

Black Mantis

Smash Hero

Its ok do what u must.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
this is what happens when you get a nice venue close to NC and give lots of advance notice @.@
See, before this....all I wanted was to do this, to be apart of smash in more than just a fan that sits at home playing the game by myself....

I wanted to go, travel and play smash on a constant basis

Staring down the "barrel" of something many can not say they have seen (basically being shot @ cuz I was...the bad part of BUFFALO sucks *** lol).....and thanks to a long wait and many years of real unhappiness [lol] I'm finally coming closer to reaching this enormous goal I put on myself

I'm not there, I have many steps to take but I'll get there....even if it [] me :chuckle:

Gaming runs my life. But what you say is VERY true

I'm super glad to be apart of this -- SC really needs more players >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom