• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Everyone wants to hold a tournament on the 17th when this one's been up for over a month now >_<"

Disrespect.

And it does nothing but lower the turnouts for everyone.

Nothing Brawl related is going on during the weekend of the 10th, so we're driving down to WABA for a weekly tournament.

I don't understand why NC can't use that date instead of this one.

Foxy

Smash Master
NC players, if you wanted to go to Banishment, PLEASE GO.

I don't want any conflicts, we at NCSU did the best we could with dates, and we have no intention of drawing away support from this.

It's just a local biweekly.

EDIT: Also, we couldn't use the 10th (we wanted to) because the school is closed down for Fall Break. No venue.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Everyone wants to hold a tournament on the 17th when this one's been up for over a month now >_<"

Disrespect.

And it does nothing but lower the turnouts for everyone.

Nothing Brawl related is going on during the weekend of the 10th, so we're driving down to WABA for a weekly tournament.

I don't understand why NC can't use that date instead of this one.
Uhh I wouldn't personally recommend the drive down here for a weekly unless you really want to, because there usually isn't more then 10 people at weeklies, although I am not trying to stop you by any means.

Anyways can't wait for this.

Foxy

Smash Master
Yeah, that's what I heard, but there is literally, NOTHING else going on that weekend.
Well, there is Bill's Octoberfest, but as much as he wants to pass it off as a serious tournament it's really just a smashfest.

We even moved our Melee biweeklies over for it, lawls. I don't know why that happened.

Foxy

Smash Master
i wish it didn't...

if you went back to the 10th then i'd have a tourney that weekend, and we wouldn't have biweekly conflicts.

lol at moving it for a smashfest, gotta not be scared of that bill.

DJRome

Smash Hero
iono ppl said and i did i just roll w/the punches foxy lol r we gonna alternate u and me lest other tournies go down?

Foxy

Smash Master
iono ppl said and i did i just roll w/the punches foxy lol r we gonna alternate u and me lest other tournies go down?
yeah alternating would be pretty awesome

mainly because i really want to go to yours and i can't if i'm hosting 0.o

imo you should host again on the 10th lolol

i mean it's just a smashfest

should get enough entrants for at least an awesome fun tourney

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
yeah alternating would be pretty awesome

mainly because i really want to go to yours and i can't if i'm hosting 0.o

imo you should host again on the 10th lolol

i mean it's just a smashfest

should get enough entrants for at least an awesome fun tourney
It's not just a smashfest. There is money involved. It's a tournament with special rules.

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, def not this time, bc i just had one, doing one on the 3rd. i don wanna do 3 in a row lol way too much work. unless people are sure they are gonna come. . . lol

Foxy

Smash Master
It's not just a smashfest. There is money involved. It's a tournament with special rules.
But unfortunately, a lot of players are not allowed to enter it, including myself.

Passing it off as a real tournament is heresy - I hope you all have a blast with it but it's more for fun than anything.

DJRome

Smash Hero
water is pretty good even if the govt doesn't like ur thirst lol

edit: tonight is thirsty thursday hydration in sight

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
hype hype hype

Are you excited yet pp about... well you know whats coming to you

I'll make sure you never make it to PP at this tourney, I've been practicing even more, I think I can keep myself motivated near the *** end of the tourney this time, I start failing toward the later hours every time, but I'm ready this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom