• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
We're actually talking about something not smash-related LOL.

My scent is so obvious to detect though. Darn sweat.

Oh..... My bad, this is "smash" boards so I assumed..... if you guys are talking about what it looks like your talking about, go to "coming out of the closet .com/forum" I think that would suit the subject better.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
did you notice when you made that last post, just how close the words tough and though are. For some reason I find it rather odd. Maybe I just re-read your post a couple times cause I thought you said though though cause I guess I imagined the word tough as though instead.

My own post is confusing, I just re-read it... whatever.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yes because this makes sense.

Explain how you come by this assumption?
/knuckle crack

It's probably because you are a disruptive, antagonistic child who spends half of his time on the internet attempting to ingratiate himself among a crowd where your behavior is making you a social pariah. The other half of the time is spent in as many simultaneous pissing contests as your little fingers can hold out for. You are a boisterous, infectious little man, and while I've never met you, I can only help but HOPE that you aren't this obnoxious in real life.

Is probably what Snapp would say. I think. Don't let me put words in his mouth.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
It's probably because you are a disruptive, antagonistic little man who spends half of his time on the internet attempting to ingratiate himself among a crowd where your behavior is making you a social pariah. The other half of the time is spent in as many simultaneous pissing contests as your little fingers can hold out for. You are a boisterous, infectious little man, and while I've never met you, I can only help but HOPE that you aren't this obnoxious in real life.
God ****...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
/knuckle crack

It's probably because you are a disruptive, antagonistic child who spends half of his time on the internet attempting to ingratiate himself among a crowd where your behavior is making you a social pariah. The other half of the time is spent in as many simultaneous pissing contests as your little fingers can hold out for. You are a boisterous, infectious little man, and while I've never met you, I can only help but HOPE that you aren't this obnoxious in real life.
get *****.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
It's best to just auto-disregard pSOS's posts.. It took me one day to figure that out. Dude just talks about how good he is all the time but whenever I mention a MM he runs for the hills.

crio i'm going to the november billfest, hope to see you there man. If your lackin on $$ I have the water and good times covered.

Foxy

Smash Master
It's best to just auto-disregard pSOS's posts.. It took me one day to figure that out. Dude just talks about how good he is all the time but whenever I mention a MM he runs for the hills.
I agree about his posts, but he did accept your Melee money match

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I know.

all of this bull**** from both sides is just getting to me...

kind of wish everyone would grow up
There aren't any sides, nobody from SC has said anything to anyone from NC.

If anything, people from NC are defending us against other people from NC—very much appreciated, might I add.

But, what does one expect to happen when you intentionally and knowingly host a tournament on a date that conflicts with someone else's tournament?

****'s going to hit the fan whether it was intended or not—that's just how these things work.

It's done and over with, so everyone should stop bringing it up.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
a 100$ MM isn't a joke if the person you're playing is a joke. and no he didn't to my knwoledge, link it like i said please... all he accepted was ace's 1v2(lol). and on my visitor page i don't want to spam sc's thread.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
/knuckle crack

Is probably what Snapp would say. I think. Don't let me put words in his mouth.
I spent a good 30 seconds laughing I have to say. Quite a touching little story. Like you said you have not ever met me so don't try to figure me out. Good try though. I just happen to have a competitive nature and when someone is acting stupid I will call them out. Like I really care about internet fame lol. I do have small hands though that is quite true. And I am short so that is true as well. I guess you have to hit a few marks with random guessing.

Oh and I don't spend nearly half my time on the internet. I just only visit a few sites.

Do try to examine yourself before you make such baseless accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom