• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we are gonna **** dawg (313)...now wifi me @.@

you dont have a wireless router? or a neighbors you can leach off of? :(

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Praying Mantis,

"You're better off catching me on All is Brawl."

I don't usually care to correct grammar online, but I thought you might want to know that since it's a part of your sig.

Anyways, the turnout is looking very good. Any thoughts on NC vs SC? Did anyone read my suggestion about top SC tournament placers versus NC?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
This time I really don't think I'll have room for it this time....I mean we might have time at the end to **** around but thats it lol

If you show up to the Oct. 3rd party you can, but this one, all the outlets clogged with consoles....bring it....just don't be surprised if we never get around to it V_V
Trust me as the host, I know >_> (lol)

/QUOTE]

hey mega, stop saying things like this. Its devins tourney. Let him call the shots broski.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Praying Mantis,

I don't usually care to correct grammar online, but I thought you might want to know that since it's a part of your sig.

Anyways, the turnout is looking very good. Any thoughts on NC vs SC? Did anyone read my suggestion about top SC tournament placers versus NC?

lol my typing skills got ***** :ohwell:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
MM ok ima defintly be at this if I can find people willing to go. If I can't fill up my car with people then ima not go cuz its a 4 hour drive for me.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm happy you want to come jason =)

We need some more ga chumps now.

Zom~b is like working in some asian place and playing some game (i forget the name)

Ill see if I can't drag him along.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Praying Mantis,

We could try NC vs. SC but...SC is kinda lacking :o

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
ive already. made a crews list. sc vs nc is tired and old and we would all know the outcome before we started. get some new material mother ****ers.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Trust me as the host, I know >_> (lol)

/QUOTE]

hey mega, stop saying things like this. Its devins tourney. Let him call the shots broski.
I'm pretty sure Devin threw me in the co-host spot light last Bi-Weekly, he can correct me if I'm wrong....and he still has called all the shots....I was just saying I noticed the low number of players in SC

*CT*

Smash Lord
Lol Stongers.

I'm not coming to this or anything anywhere on the 17th. Going home that weekend.
Aw, alright, I'll be missing you, I want to get some friendlies in with you eventually, probably at in late October/ Early November.

EDIT: Maybe even in a tournament bracket, I so would have been your first match up at Billfest if I didn't lose to that random Diddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom