• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I really hate Brawls recording system. If I mistime a pause, and what I was trying to record happens, I need to watch the whole match again.

WTF Sakurai.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I just looked up the directions, seems like a three hour drive, talking with a few other friends to see if we can car pool/ hitch a ride. I don't have a car anymore, parent jons

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Nah dude, livestream's not an issue. Devin and I both have recording equipment, and I'll be bringing it to this. Is there internet in that room (wired or otherwise)? I'm sure a livestream wouldn't be hard, and looking at the numbers we've starting to turn in here, it might be something we need to look at very strongly.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Nah dude, livestream's not an issue. Devin and I both have recording equipment, and I'll be bringing it to this. Is there internet in that room (wired or otherwise)? I'm sure a livestream wouldn't be hard, and looking at the numbers we've starting to turn in here, it might be something we need to look at very strongly.

All Wireless, YEAHZ -- I guess if you can pullit off then let's do it! :chuckle:

Yeah, Crews @ an SC event, hellz no! lolz -- NO WHERE NEAR ENOUGH PEEPZ and possibly shortage of time....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stongers, let's play this weekend if I'm off.

And, we can totally set up a livestream & do draft crews.
3515 12th Street Dr NE
Hickory, NC 28601

if anyone wants to come over, thats where i'll be

call me at 610-955-7902

yo 313, come to my place. snapp said he can come, now devin (99% sure casanova = devin, sorry if im wrong >.>), and ape said he might be free. so you can get lots of practice here @.@

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
3515 12th Street Dr NE
Hickory, NC 28601

if anyone wants to come over, thats where i'll be

call me at 610-955-7902

yo 313, come to my place. snapp said he can come, now devin (99% sure casanova = devin, sorry if im wrong >.>), and ape said he might be free. so you can get lots of practice here @.@
Yeah, Casanova is Devin. If Devin's going, I'll prob be there with him.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Stongers, let's play this weekend if I'm off.

And, we can totally set up a livestream & do draft crews.
Draft Crews, what the heck man....okay then...fine...whatever....

I just think It's funny, ya know....like pick up football -- who will be last to be picked?!?!? (dun du dun) :chuckle: lolz

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Crew vs crew? How many people in a crew would quality for this? Ryan and I has always been a solid crew of two. :D Maybe we can do location vs location. Like Clemson vs Rock Hill or something. Clemson would then have a total of three. LOL

How about all of SC vs all the NC peeps that are coming. So it'll be like 12 vs 4. I like them odds. ;D

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Crew vs crew? How many people in a crew would quality for this? Ryan and I has always been a solid crew of two. :D Maybe we can do location vs location. Like Clemson vs Rock Hill or something. Clemson would then have a total of three. LOL

How about all of SC vs all the NC peeps that are coming. So it'll be like 12 vs 4. I like them odds. ;D
HAHaHAHAHaHAHAHAa -- Hey, we have more than that now, so give us like 12 vs 7...thats better :chuckle: STILL unfair!

lol pick up football
I like pick up football in the snow! WOOT -- Yes, Draft Crews is like pick up football IMO lolz

*CT*

Smash Lord
i dont get why you guys ban mk...

if you want to be taken seriously as a state...its contradictory
it is, I actually want to play against some good MK's so I can get better :p

I wanted to do some friendlies with you at Billfest but didn't have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom