• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Guys, just leave it alone, there's no need to lose an account—if you have something to say, save it until we go back to WABA—there are no infractions IRL (or respawn points, for the matter).

**** the lock-in and AWA last weekend, there should have been a monthly that day :]

MikeG's the boss, alpha, and omega, and right now, boss-man is getting his jollies from picking on SC players.

There's no point in making any further posts on the subject, MikeG knows how we feel about him and vice-versa. The only thing that will be accomplished if this continues is MikeG getting what he wants—someone banned. As I've said before, on SWF, it isn't a fair fight, the odds are his favor—his moderator powers reign supreme over the average member.

Moral of this story? Don't get baited, you can't have your say here.

————————————————————————————————

With that said, why would you lock this tournament thread? This is going to be the biggest thing SC has had in a while—that'd be really ****ed up for you to take that from us just because you don't care for the locals. I remember what happened when I voiced my opinion on one of your natives—it was called harassment.

The fact that you can rely on infractions, post editing and the like doesn't make yours anything less than mine. Harassment is harassment, regardless of shape or size. I was punished for my opinion, but due to the fact that your able to express yours from behind the scenes, history won't be able to repeat itself—precedence means nothing on SWF. I know you're biased, but moving/locking a tournament thread solely due to disliking the community as a whole is nothing short of ****ty.

You've had your power-trip, now let us have our thread back. A thread with so few pages doesn't deserve so many infractions. A bump is a bump, it serves no other purpose than to help grab attention by keeping us bolded and near the top—no one is trying to piss you off through keeping our thread alive.

Ever heard of hype? Because that's what you're preventing by infracting everyone. Last time I checked, the place for that was a tournament thread, not the social section, and if any tournament thread warrants the kind of attention you're giving ours, especially in regards to socializing, it's the WABA weekly thread(s)—that's plural. Weren't they in the Gent's Club? I wonder how ever did they make their way back here?

Nothing we've done here constitutes the amount of policing you've done—and before you infract me, there's a difference between being a douche and defending myself to you, especially when I'm in the right—this is the latter.
Going over Mike-G's head if he is abusing his power is a pretty easy way of setting him up for a far more embarassing fall then any other normal smash being banned is.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Going over Mike-G's head if he is abusing his power is a pretty easy way of setting him up for a far more embarassing fall then any other normal smash being banned is.
IDK anything about that stuff, the support forum seems to take forever with those things, the process is vaguely unclear, and just like SC peeps look out for other SC peeps, I'm sure it's the same with the moderator brethren.

Up to Snap to give it a try, though.

lol I just used Mapquest and I told me that it would take less time to travel out of state to play than in an in state tournament.
You're the Wolf player?

You should come, you'd do well against the majority of SC players.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
Oooh, I played a Wolf name Purple during the first round of brackets.

Yeah, now I see your sig says 313... duh.

How far is the drive?

You should come to the bi-weekly, as well, if it isn't too far:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247401
Don't think I be able to make that one unfortunately. But the one on the 17th seems more than likely possible for me and my friends.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
U like ur plies video Devin, i PMd u

Im having a HARD *** time finding any tourneys up here. I'd have to travel. And while its not too bad going over to Iowa (monthly), its FREAKIN HARD without a legit partner/legit players who i can go with, u kno?

I'd be pretty pissed to go, n loose badly, and trek back all alone, lol. Im sure i'd do decently as always, but still....

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Don't think I be able to make that one unfortunately. But the one on the 17th seems more than likely possible for me and my friends.
YEAHZ!!!! :chuckle:

U like ur plies video Devin, i PMd u

Im having a HARD *** time finding any tourneys up here. I'd have to travel. And while its not too bad going over to Iowa (monthly), its FREAKIN HARD without a legit partner/legit players who i can go with, u kno?

I'd be pretty pissed to go, n loose badly, and trek back all alone, lol. Im sure i'd do decently as always, but still....
haha, Plies, [shakes head] -- any who your sonic is good, everyday your only getting better, I'm sure you'll meet new people to play and have some driving buddies....you just gotta look -- and if you have to make a place to play....kinda like I did, except I had more dumb luck :chuckle:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Thats right son. Be a big man. Tell them upfront they better watch out of they'll get points on their account. That will settle them straight and show em who is in charge around here.

As for what constitutes as spam on the smash boards....is kind of amusing considering the number of self created meme smashboards circulates. But thats up for each individual to decide for them self.

I like this post. I also admire your sarcasm through text =D. And I'll man up and tell you that I did jump the gun earlier and was at fault to a point. I agree, you guys are somewhat keeping on topic but when you started posting youtube links and huge IMG files I can't ignore that. It won't be fair to the other threads that I have to moderate here. If you can understand that then there's no worries.

zCasanova: I was going to respond to you another way but I can't help but think that you are posting all that because you still have a grudge over silly E-drama and an Infraction that happened almost 2 months ago. Once again I am going to assure you(just Like Yayuzz told all you before in the other SC thread) that no one here in GA has any beef with you dude. Trust me, I can go up to GApeach and Shinblanka right now , ask them if they remember you and I'll bet you anything they will respond with a clueless face "who?!". My infraction to you back then was justified by the forum support and Mods check in there very frequently. Just as they are doing their jobs I'm trying to do mines here. So please drop all that negative stuff about me and the rest of GA dude, you are just wasting your time and energy. E-drama is just as the name implies....Internet drama lol

Snapp.: Despite what you may think of me I already think you're a cool dude. It's just unfortunate for the both of us that I have to Moderate here =P

now then, *http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249754

hehe.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I like this post. I also admire your sarcasm through text =D. And I'll man up and tell you that I did jump the gun earlier and was at fault to a point. I agree, you guys are somewhat keeping on topic but when you started posting youtube links and huge IMG files I can't ignore that. It won't be fair to the other threads that I have to moderate here. If you can understand that then there's no worries.

zCasanova: I was going to respond to you another way but I can't help but think that you are posting all that because you still have a grudge over silly E-drama and an Infraction that happened almost 2 months ago. Once again I am going to assure you(just Like Yayuzz told all you before in the other SC thread) that no one here in GA has any beef with you dude. Trust me, I can go up to GApeach and Shinblanka right now , ask them if they remember you and I'll bet you anything they will respond with a clueless face "who?!". My infraction to you back then was justified by the forum support and Mods check in there very frequently. Just as they are doing their jobs I'm trying to do mines here. So please drop all that negative stuff about me and the rest of GA dude, you are just wasting your time and energy. E-drama is just as the name implies....Internet drama lol

Snapp.: Despite what you may think of me I already think you're a cool dude. It's just unfortunate for the both of us that I have to Moderate here =P

hehe.
okay, the HUGE images I understand, the smaller ones...ppppffftttt.....whatever lawl[z] -- youtube links, it's just fun talk, to keep the post up, with only the few of us here in SC there is no point to post it anywhere else....so this thread can drop to the SWF wastebasket >_> :chuckle: -- But if those are the rules then fine, Join ProM -- rule free, wooooo!!! -- cursing and nudity (if you like that) and the mods are pretty crazii themselves [I love 2 advertise]

BANishment FTW! -- about this tourney <_< lollz

lord karn

Smash Master
It's interesting to see SC's response to mods compared to NC's.

We post random stuff, get infracted, and either ignore or troll the mods (with the exception of Dark Hart). Then we keep spamming and somehow everything turns out ok. @_@ Oh yeah, and PP always tells everyone that we should maybe tone it down a little, but really he doesn't care because he finds us hilarious. -_-

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

hehe.
i mean, i hear nothing but good things about waba. and i have wanted to go for awhile, i was supposed to go when that lock in happened, or before it rather. I plan on being there halloween and wearing a bamf *** costume.

We post random stuff, get infracted, and either ignore or troll the mods (with the exception of Dark Hart). Then we keep spamming and somehow everything turns out ok. @_@ Oh yeah, and PP always tells everyone that we should maybe tone it down a little, but really he doesn't care because he finds us hilarious. -_-
karn, come to banishment. i want a wario dittttttto.

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll likely come if Bill goes and gives me a ride.

It sucks that there is a Melee tournament close to me on the same day though. arrrrg

lord karn

Smash Master
I'll probably still come if bill gives me a ride because I'm probably not going to place at the melee tourney because both pp and lozr will be there. @_@

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'll probably still come if bill gives me a ride because I'm probably not going to place at the melee tourney because both pp and lozr will be there. @_@
Mega, karn is one of the most chill NC guys. very friendly, very good. If he says he'll try. i believe him.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Melee is amazing though.
Mega, karn is one of the most chill NC guys. very friendly, very good. If he says he'll try. i believe him.
This man speaks truth. Karn is a cool guy.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Lol yeah pretty much.

Mike G is a cool dude.

On topic? I dunno if I'll go to this or not.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wario is the man.
If Wario wasn't such a disgusting excuse for a character, I'd probably have mained him too. His Aerial mobility is just divine, and his kill moves are simple to hit with, and powerful at that.

He's like Ness, but amazing.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
dude. if anyone comes here just because they saw it on all is brawl i will ****ing beat them to death with my gamecube controller.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Is that REALLY necessary, I mean more peepz to play right....lulz -- **** Snapp don't kill our players, the only ones we get as SC Smash lolz

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Nah, I'm just a local SC Host -- once I land a job I'll start going to Billfest and other tourneys in NC/GA -- I do want to go to a Billfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom