• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
thats how smash community is you'll love it

stay at random ppl's places

NEVER get enough sleep

intense but super fun tournaments

just make sure you play a lot of friendlies (pretty easy at bio)

edit: wow my mom hit my dog with the wii mote while playing wii tennis and it broke the wii mote

∫unk

Smash Master
check out the new sig :)

edit: forgot to point out DSF's 69

edit 2: i was too lazy to put in my own tag for no tap that's why i used zex

edit 3: free norcal water ***** but the cups were too small

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah pretty much. i want to go all ddd but im still using metaknight as a crutch sometimes

ive been playing so much wifi lately its legit everyone should do it and play me

∫unk

Smash Master
vato fox17 has nothing to do with fox16 except the name part

apparently fox17 has fallen off the face of the earth no one has talked to him since bio 3

where are uuuuu

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Argh I want to play melee!
My thoughts exactly

As you may have heard from unknownPresnece I'm kinda taking a break from smash so I can find a job and take a bunch of required tests. so I thought I'd pop in and say what's up to my old crew from SB. Dante, Josh, Andrej, Cho, Junk, Bright, Claire, and I guess now Julian even though I've only met you once.

Dante, it was great playing with you over that year and I must say you improved alot. only question now is was my cheesecake better than your mom's cheesecake...the world may never know

Josh, not sure if you're on the boards but meh. you crazy math CCS kid <3

Andrej, you whacky IC player, wobbling M2K in friendlies - too good

Cho keep on rocking melee

Junk, I heard about your accident. Happened right as I left I understand. sorry to hear that but glad your alive and recovering. SB smash wouldn't be the same without you

Bright, thanks for teaming with my bro in that brawl tourney a couple weeks back. it meant alot to him. yay 818

Claire, thanks for all the good times with smash. say hi to Alex for me. if I ever make it to another one of your tourney's I'll bring some tasty treats

Julain if you need help with Chem E I can always try. possibly I can lend you the textbooks...Chem E 110ab alone costs like $150, maybe more if they got another edition.

...SLO kids too, Especially that Willy

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Lol I saw Carlos the other day and he said next time you come over to ucsb we'll beat you up at melee. <3
Probably. I haven't really played since June before I left.

Been playing alot of starcraft though. getting back into it after roughly 2 years off...it's more fun than I remember

and Carlos...I miss that guy too.

well you kids have fun now. gotta go take care of administrative stuff for tests

Hestix

Smash Cadet
Lol I guess I'm fox17. I've been checking this thread but retardedly bookmarked page 86 and wondered why nobody was posting. MY BAD I'll get back into tournies(and start getting better) as soon as I pick up a new controller.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
SB WHERE YOU AT.

You guys never came and challenged SLO. Bring the heat!

Anywho, what tournaments are SB/SLO going to in the near future? I'm considering activegamers.

guinto

Smash Rookie
I go to Cal Poly and really want to smash! Let me know if there is anyone who wants to smash or start a mini tournament or anything :D

Gishnak

Smash Ace
HELL YEAH, that's what I like to hear guinto.

Do you play brawl or melee? If you are a brawler hit up WarpStatus, that guy is pretty pro. (Although he is a b*tch).
If you play melee you could join us this weekend. We are having a mini smashfest at my place, with 4-5 people.

Junk, get into melee! It's cool.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
guinto where you at? Let's play smash. Speaking of which, gishnak where you at? Let's smash too. AND you should go to active gamers. mmmmmmmmmmmkay?

Crookers

Smash Cadet
Hey! I just moved in to UCSB and I really want to smash with some people. I'm hoping this thread means that there's an active scene up here. I really hope....

Anyways, are there like any weeklies or smashfests or something?

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey I just moved in to UCSB too, Dante referred me to here. I play melee mostly but i play brawl on occasion. If any one is down to smash, hit me up.

Crookers

Smash Cadet
DrAwesome: what dorms are you in (or wherever else)?

I wanna play some of you guys, and I pretty much play Brawl.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
@new Santa Barbara people. Looks like there is going to be a small smashfest this weekend at Bright's(SRK) house that I will be coming down south for. We mostly play brawl, but Im willing to play some melee if you bring the stuff for it. Let me know if either of you are interested. Dante if you want to come with some melee people or something just ask Bright about it.

Hopefully Jun can go to active gamers cuz it looks really fun.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you can go, yesssssssss. You may want to talk with sheen though. The plan is to go to SB on friday, around 4ish maybe later, then sheen said he was gonna take a bus somewhere, I don't know who's house but that's probably where you want to go to get some good melee practice in. Then sheen can probably hook you up with a ride there as well, if not, I'm fairly certain it was on the way so I can pick you up the next day. If not, you can chill with brawl ppl at Brights house (or maybe melee people if they come).

As for housing at active gamers, I think we're staying at the house that's being cleared out for smash players only. I believe there will be a good amount of people for each game, though sleep will probably be on the sketchy side. If you have any ideas for somewhere else you want to house I'm all ears.

Also since you didn't preregister it might be a bit on the pricey side, try to somehow come up with a set-up because its 10 dollars off and FOUR meals(two each day). Be sure to sign up in reg's blog on aib.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Well **** I don't get off work til 6pm on friday.. I work 4-6... I guess I can try to take it off. Is it possible to wait?

I can bring a set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom