• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Give thread ownership to me Jun, I visit these forums plenty, and I'm sure I'll have fun with it.

Err, also you never ***** us. It doesn't count as **** if only willy goes.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I visit these forums the most though, so I think I should get thread ownership privileges. :D

Gishnak you can't complain, you chose not to come. So willy was slo's representative.
Slo seems to view sb as a town not worth visiting for melee, but I'm quite confident that we can beat you guys in crews, both during the school year and summer.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Visiting the most != most deserving of thread privileges.
I didn't complain. It's just like if SLO had a tourney, and all of your good players were unable to attend we wouldn't brag about how we ***** you.

Well, why would I leave SLO to play SB when I can play $heen who already proved SLO's superiority?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
yes smashfest this weekend.

gish: You really didn't go to any of the big tournaments that sb went to in 09. Neither SCSA 4 or ucla revival II

sheen went 1-1 in our mms at ucla. You can call that superiority if you want, but I think I had him pretty much figured out by the end.

and yes visiting most does = most deserving. It means I can update the OP more frequently, something Jun rarely did.

$heen

Smash Ace
Well, why would I leave SLO to play SB when I can play $heen who already proved SLO's superiority?
When Julian comes, it would be worth it to go to SB.

sheen went 1-1 in our mms at ucla. You can call that superiority if you want, but I think I had him pretty much figured out by the end.
I'm still up $7 from our money matches. Next time, let's settle this. $20?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Mini smash fest at my place

This will be really small. Probably like 3 people, but it's cool.

When: Saturday (tomorrow), Noon.

Where: my place. 621 Parra Grande Lane. Google map it or something.

I have Two tvs, but only one wii, so if someone would be kind enough to bring a console and game, that'd be great. BYOC. I only have two controllers, so you'll need to bring your own.

What: Whatever the people want. Melee or brawl if there's demand.

Be respectful, tone down the language a bit, and have fun!

My folks won't be around until later, so we should have the place to ourselves mostly. :D

Call me if you need directions or need any other questions answered: (805) 252-9553

DanteFox

Smash Champion
once you get to the transit center, take the 14. Get off once you reach the stop at East Valley Road, where you'll see a catholic church. Then you walk left, then right on Parra grande lane. That's kinda complicated. >_>

Call me if you need help.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
fun smashfest dante and those burgers were awesome. dang i got to clean up my fastfall l-cancelling, you kept shield grabbing me like there was no tomorrow =P. and brawl plus was interesting...

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Yeah dude l-cancels are key. If you get all of em you can become like mango and just pressure your opponent and never get grabbed lol.

Today was fun guys we should do it again sometime. I realized that we had nearly all of melee-playing sb under one roof lol. Too good though. Eric, Trevor told me he's really interested in brawl + , it sounded like he wanted to set it up on his wii maybe. You found a convert lol.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Haha yeah the other day I started reading through this thread, it is pretty funny.

So uh Jun.. You're playing melee? What character do you want to get good with?

∫unk

Smash Master
there's no mk? $#!T how am i supposed to recover, rack up damage, and kill without thinking?

uhh the crew battle is going to be at least 5... u warp pink shinobi sheen ur roomie is 5 off the top of my head

2 ppl is just teams..

∫unk

Smash Master
I meant pink reaper the Kirby that lives in slo

**** pink shinobi I saw his genesis vids camps so hard for no good reason

way worse than brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom