• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah ur right peach can't do anything in melee she has to camp to bring out her full potential

making ur opponent frustrated with a dumb playstyle and not even winning the set feels so legit

∫unk

Smash Master

∫unk

Smash Master
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

that guy (a2zomg) is going to ucsb

and he's going to **** you up

...in brawl. actually probably not :x

i <3 u and miss u guys

edit: and apparently were getting some other freshman that ***** in melee and brawl... we'll see but that'd be tight if that's true.

whenever i hear ppl "****" in brawl but haven't heard of them it usually isn't true, dunno about melee

Dantarion

Smash Champion
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAY

BTW, I have decided to play Touhou Hishoutenshoku, comes out on saturday, its an update to Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, I'm going to force people to play it from now on. Also, BAWL+

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Look my name is pink. woo. Also.... so i heard that junk and steel went double metaknight on rainbow cruise... and lost to a samus dedede team? get *****?

∫unk

Smash Master
But its so weird cause that same bad metaknight beat warpstatus and jeff the next day in a 2 on 1 teams battle literally 3 stock vs 6. I think junk dealt like 800% in that game and had 6 kos. Oh and it's saved on warps wii? We might have to check this out and upload it on YouTube!

Edit: does cal poly have Japanese? Steel says he wants to go to cal poly but he wants to study Japanese I dunno if it's offered. If steel comes then cencal would be a legit region and slo vs sb brawl would be close.

He likes playing melee more thought his sheik is pretty good.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah a mario + toon link team that you had just lost to the game before? I rest my case. Me and jeff just decided to sandbag. You guys got owned too hard the first game.

We'll do SLO vs SB brawl someday, and we'll beat u guys without steels help.

∫unk

Smash Master
NO JOHNS you had 6 stock 2 ppl vs my feeble extremely punishable mk

and the 1st game...

i was just warming up for the **** the next game, plus im not good on fd

it was kinda hot in there too

i didnt have a lot of sleep the night before and i forgot to reset my controller before we started playing i did that after game 1

something was funny my mk wasn't doing what i wanted it to

$heen

Smash Ace
Calpoly used to have Japanese, but I believe it was removed a few years ago (to my disappointment). I'm still optimistic that it will come back.

lol @ brawl johns in friendlies

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Cal Poly still has Japanese unless it was removed in the last year, because I took a class about a year ago. However, they only have 3 classes, and each one is offered only once for each respective quarter. Also, there is only one teacher, and she is absolutely horrible. I do not recommend learning Japanese through Cal Poly unless you already have a solid Japanese background. (and even then, I'd still steer clear)

Also, WTF JUN, you starting a prank war? Well, when you wake up ducttaped to your ceiling then we'll see who has the last laugh. (it will be me) Seriously SB SLO crew battle should happen soon. all three smashes.

∫unk

Smash Master
wow such an inappropriate post

i finally ordered a wii again... time to get melee looooool

a lot of brawl ppl are playing melee now

the real point of this post is does anyone know where to get a melee disc? craigslist?

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
WTF? SLO!? OMG! First of all, do you play melee or brawl? We have people for both here. I play brawl and a little melee, but i'm significantly better at brawl. If you walk all over me in melee then we have some better melee people (Gishnak and Sheen).

∫unk

Smash Master
i was hella bored and looked at his post history

looks like he plays brawl fox

LOOOOL WARPS KRYPTONITE

maybe you'll finally learn the matchup that should be like 80/20 in your favor anyway

Hestix

Smash Cadet
Warp came, we smashed, he conquered.

It was really fun though, so happy someone smashes 'round here. Sorry bout the small setup and annoying roommates they weren't supposed to be coming home...

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Careful Hestix! Warp may try to gay out on you. First it's some brawl friendlies, next thing you know you're in bed blindfolded and tied down.

I speak from experience!

∫unk

Smash Master
LOL Brian!!! I like how Ur not complaining just explaining

Hestix come to bio with warp and dantarion

Did warp bust his one move Mario on u?

Hestix

Smash Cadet
I did aight against the Mario, and originally my fox was really competitive with ZSS, but by the end of the session he was 2-3 stocking every match I wasn't Fox. Then we did a finale Fox vs ZSS and he 3 stocked me if I recall correctly. Downsmash>fox

I'm down to come to any tournaments I can get to XD
Who am I paying gas monies?

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Just buy Warp a squirt or two. That's all he really runs on. I've noticed he doesn't care about gas money if he's drinking a squirt.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Warp, remember that time you were supposed to come down to SB, then we were gonna go to Active Gamers and Rina's Farewell tourney?

I BOUGHT SQUIRT FOR YOU AND WE ENDED UP NOT GOING.

Also, hestix, talk to willie, bio is gonna raaaaaaaape.

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
****it you bought a squirt??? Lames! I missed out. (It has to be pretty cold or its not as good) Brian, don't be a scrub and come to bio 3 also, they are gonna play melee and sheen said a good amount of melee ppl are going. I doubt you'll come but we're leaving 6:30ish Friday.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I need to come up there to play melee with you guys =/

I need to know when the best time to come up tho since Santa Barbara is always partying and stuff

Hestix

Smash Cadet
Unless something huge changes in the next two days I'm for sure coming. I'll just bring cash and figure everything out as it happens I guess. Strange placing so much trust in the randoms just because of smash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom