• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mio

Smash Ace
**** Jun, I'm really sorry to hear that. Feel better and have a good, quick recovery. The smash community will miss you a great deal during this time, and we look forward to your return.

∫unk

Smash Master
well i'm most likely not coming back to SB :/

too much **** has happened to me there

<3 u guys though

and no i didn't get kicked out of school or anything its just a personal choice

CableCho57

Smash Lord
I'm not going to genesis. Let's play Cho. :)
You name the place.
whoa sorry for the somewhat late post =/ ive had a midterm this week and family over for 4th of july. but heck yes lets play! the only place i can think of is maybe my church building which is right by san marcos. i can bring a tv and i think there might be one there we can use but ill have to ask to see if we can use the room though. do you know any other melee people that might be willing to come? or a better place in mind?

CableCho57

Smash Lord
ok so basically i spent all of last week asking if i can use our church room emailing the people who own the building making phone calls etc only find out we cant use it..... and im dying to play some melee! argh dante you know any good places?

Fermit the Krog

Smash Rookie
ok so basically, tomorrow I got absolutely nothing to do. I'm gonna ask my mom if tomorrow I can basically hold a smashfest (she'll probably say yes since she's been bugging the crud outta me to do something social). If you see this by that time respond here. I need to know if there's interest for tomorrow.

- This is dante

if nobody replies (cho... eric... anyone) I'll try to hold one next week.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Friday I think people might be able to come over and play melee/brawl.
I have two tv's in my room and 3 usable ones in my house total (ones a plasma tv though)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
SB MELEE-

I challenge you to a crew battle this summer sometime. Come up and play us. And by us I mean me. Well, we got a few people, but if they're busy, I can just use my fox,falco, ganon, marth or something and that will be my whole crew. 50 dollars lets do this

also jun change the thread title, I think it's overdue.

Banned (6 Points)

Smash Rookie
@cho: I got bored during genesis and trolled genesis thread.

@gishnak: Lol aren't you the confident one

@pink reaper: Does that mean he mains Marth? :D

@Dantarion: That's not what you told me. >: (

Banned (6 Points)

Smash Rookie
I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, I'll play you melee at Dantarions' place. Psssst eric tell us your address and when to come over. I can bring melee and force you to learn. ;)

@sheen: that's what we call obvious trolling. It's actually pretty hard to get banned on accident.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Trolling is typically when you are trying to get someone else riled up too. When you say you are immune to infractions and "Brawl sux", you aren't trolling, you are just getting your *** banned.

∫unk

Smash Master
SB MELEE-

I challenge you to a crew battle this summer sometime. Come up and play us. And by us I mean me. Well, we got a few people, but if they're busy, I can just use my fox,falco, ganon, marth or something and that will be my whole crew. 50 dollars lets do this

also jun change the thread title, I think it's overdue.
Considering the last tournament we had we ***** you guys, I don't see why we would have to come up to you.

That and all that's left at SB are little kiddies that can't drive.

And of course you would issue the challenge when I'm not there anymore.

And I love how Sheen is talking on the internet but then doesn't say **** in real life.

Dante's sometimes usually annoying but he's still from SB so I'm going to back him up.

And someone should make a new thread since I'm not going to be a part of SB/SLO anymore, or change thread ownership.

I've been playing Melee :D Marth is sooo fluid in this game I love it.

I'm nowhere near walking yet D:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Good stuff Jun. you call em like you see em.

I'll make a new sb/slo thread soon. just let me figure out some of the details regarding the smash at my place. Once again, reply to me if you're interested. otherwise it'll probably end up being only like 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom