• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Some facts about the Falcon:

He has only 'showed his moves' to one mortal. that mortal is Chuck Norris.

The Falcon has never driven faster than two miles per hour, but never lost a race. He simply looks at the other cars and they know better than to move.

The Falcon never smiles. If he did, the universe wold rip in half, unable to support such manly beauty.

Every time Captain Falcon yells "PAWNCH," every female within two light years climaxes.

KingAce

Smash Ace
does this mean that the 14th will be a BRAWL event instead of melee? iunno im just askin because wasnt the alphamale biweekly only put as a melee one because the 14th was supposed to be brawl at C3's?

Gichan

Smash Champion
Oh man, I really hope, it would suck to wait all the way till June 28th for a tournament. Man, sucks that C3 is not happening as so many people were looking forward to it.

I.B

Smash Lord
The next Melee event is unconfirmed, but Sauga will be having some Melee practice today. The place is unconfirmed though.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Seriously, lol..

Alright guys, as you know the next cycle is up and coming. Due to C 3's last minute cancel, and the Melee players coming from GA and probably not having the funds to do anything this week, this weekend might just be Brawl.

This is not completely official, but it's looking good for Brawl this weekend. It'll be confirmed through the week as to what we're gonna play this weekend. So just be ready for that. :0

KingAce

Smash Ace
**** adnaan could you confirm it like soon tho? Cause i talked to niagara and GI they can plan to come to sauga for this but not like last minute lol anyways yeah plz let us know soon

Gichan

Smash Champion
I have work on saturday but I can cancel if I'm told by Wednesday. Hope this happens I'll bring my crew again!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
So far I'm bringing; Dud (my girlfriend), sis, bro, Mike, Alex (Emo), and hopefully I can meet up with Danny again. I'll see who else I can bring.

By the way, Rae, are you coming to this!? Cause it'd be weird if you aren't. No commentary and no recording equals less hype.

And if the unfortunate scenario that Rae doesn't come who else can record matches?

MDK00

Smash Ace
So far I'm bringing; Dud (my girlfriend), sis, bro, Mike, Alex (Emo), and hopefully I can meet up with Danny again. I'll see who else I can bring.

By the way, Rae, are you coming to this!? Cause it'd be weird if you aren't. No commentary and no recording equals less hype.

And if the unfortunate scenario that Rae doesn't come who else can record matches?
why dont u jus bring ur mom and dad too? ur aunt and uncle are more then welcomed. infact bring ur mom's sisters niece. why dont u jus bring da whole family!!! lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
^ LOL
Yea im bringing possibly 2 other people as well. who knows maybe we can get close to 20 pplz to show up to this :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I wish the whole family could come...then we could play while Christian's Mom makes us tacos lololol. I'm GI's girlfriend by the way. :)

Top Bottom