• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, so... Here's the deal. I have 4 T.Vs, one cube, one wii, and ONE copy of melee.

If people want to fill these things, it'd be nice (I'm looking at you, Scarborough):

Two systems
Three copies

And if anyone else has setups other than those who stated they did, that'd be nice. Thanks!

Edit: Mike, I'm coming when I'm done work, aka 4 PM

Sanu

Smash Champion
****, I forgot you screwdriver at Andrew's, Matt. I'm sort of going to go straight home from work after picking up Scarb. Can I get it to you later or do you need it now?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone going to joshs house on saturday take the Co2 DVD and put it on youtube. I have the disc but my computer for sum reason cant read it but i watch the matches all the time in my recorder. Let me know and i'll bring it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Definitely CoTS2, lol.

Anyways, yeah, bring it over.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh wow. Sylar's going eh?

I'm going to be at Josh's at like 12:30-1:00.

Btw, if anyone wants to come with, islington by 11-11:30 otherwise I'm gone.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Yea i shoulda jus said clash of the sauga 2, ne ways It's just Bam and Chet's Grand finals, and The Crew battle. I've watched them a few times and the finals are awesome but the crew battle was **** as soon as Bam steps in, Chet didnt even play, but Bernie and Jake werent their.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
oh wow. Sylar's going eh?

I'm going to be at Josh's at like 12:30-1:00.

Btw, if anyone wants to come with, islington by 11-11:30 otherwise I'm gone.
I'll be taking the subway south on the Yonge line, then west on Bloor line. I'll look for you at Islington station around that time, or if you know of a good meeting spot we can try to meet up there. Otherwise I'll make my way to Josh's solo.

MDK00

Smash Ace
one of these days i'll make it out to one of the melee events, i wont enter any tournies but jus to get some experience to the game.

Gichan

Smash Champion
MDK, you'll ****ing love it, my girlfriend says that Metaknight is one of the very few characters, if not the only, that feels much like melee. So if you like Metaknight you'll love the entire game. I'm serious Rae, Melee is so much better in competitive play, the speed OWNS Brawl. Try it out sometime.

Gichan

Smash Champion
No no no, I use to play melee hardcore, and I used that example cause Rae uses Metaknight, and he only likes that character in Brawl. By the way, what is wrong with quoting my girlfriend, females have a word in gaming as well you know. Not to mention that the female population in the gaming wolrd has increased 65%, so if you do not like it, get use to it man, soon we'll be seeing girls owning guys at these games.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOLLLL

Talk to Dejana about her runs with CS. She rappeessss guys in CS. But I lol'd @ Erix's comment, not gonna lie. But you gotta a point about the chicks playing video games.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I said that because I WANT more girls in gaming. And it'd be even better if they were good.

I love them and want them to prove me wrong:) lol

I want them to erase this stereotype that's been built around them with gaming.

So, no there's nothing wrong with quoting your girlfriend, just make sure she brings her friends :p

More specifically I want more girls in Smash lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
lololol, you guys...my girlfriend owns! She's helped my gaming in melee and brawl so much. Plus the fact that my bro and sis play also help me out. Yeah, lucky, it owns! Not to mention the fun.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Your little brother is jokes. He talks so much hahahaa, have him come by. We can have a brothers doubles match.

Me and my brother

vs

You and your brother

+ bring your girlfriend to play. lol not talking with my c0ck here, srsly.

MDK00

Smash Ace
hahaha yo GI ur brother alex is so bomb lol. i recall in one of the matches from matts bi-weekly i almost lost and he was freakin out "no MDK dont lose" lol tell him i won it for him

*MDK hero ratings have risen*

lol awesome

on the topic of female gamerz... sorry but female gamerz have a long way to go. they will never amount to males in skill or number... in the genre of fighting games (and platform fighters) of course.

*sorry dejana i <3 u*

idea

Smash Master
i ended up going to a friend's house and playing smash 64 =D ness is so **** in that one...and kirby, and pikachu. and the lava. and goldeneye with radar off and proximity mines...

unknown522

Some guy
i ended up going to a friend's house and playing smash 64 =D ness is so **** in that one...and kirby, and pikachu. and the lava. and goldeneye with radar off and proximity mines...
lol, RCP90 is my favorite gun, and the AR33.

for broken weapons: proxy mines, and moonraker lazer. Golden gun is gay but slow.

Sanu

Smash Champion
If Bernard or Ryan reads this... do you want to play today at around 11:30 - 1:30? I work right by you guys, and I really want to play.

=o

If no one responds to this, I'll just call one of you <_<. LET'S HOPE YOU'RE SKIPPING SCHOOL TODAY.

Top Bottom