• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
My basement is bigger... I'll try to see if I can host.

(SAME PLACE AS CLASH OF SAUGA 2)

If that's ok with you, Grhamo.

(7314 Aldergrove Court, Mississauga, Ontario)
Alright so, that is the location for the next Melee event?
and its for this Saturday right? what is the time of the event happening??

Sanu

Smash Champion
CONFIRMATION

Colours are shot!

7314 Aldergrove CT, Mississauga, ON (My house!)

Directions:

BUS DIRECTIONS FROM TORONTO AREA:

- Take a bus to any bus station.
- Take the Subway to the Westbound - Eastbound line.
- Take the Subway West to Islington (Or east from Kipling)
- Go up and go towards the Mississauga Transit area
- Take the 26 bus to Squareone. The 3 and the 20 also go to Squareone so take any of the 3 that come by.
- Get off @ Sq1 and take the 10 Bus to Meadowvale Town Center.
- Take the 38 N and once you're on Winston Churchill, get off at Bayberry/Crosscurrent.
- Go west on BayBerry (Bayberry turns into Crosscurrent east of Winston Churchill)
- Turn south (left) onto Aldergrove Court.

BUS DIRECTIONS FROM THE SAUGA AREA:

- If you don't know by now, suck an eggz and eggm.
- Get to Meadowvale Town center some how.
- Take the 38 N and once you're on Winston Churchill, get off at Bayberry/Crosscurrent.
- Go west on BayBerry (Bayberry turns into Crosscurrent east of Winston Churchill)
- Turn south (left) onto Aldergrove Court.

Schedule (TENTATIVE, SUBJECT TO MOST LIKELY CHANGE):

11:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. ...... Set-up/free play/money matches
1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. ...... Singles Pools
2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. ...... Lunch/free play
3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. ...... Doubles
5:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M. ...... Singles
6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. ...... Wutever da ****

Entry Fees:

Singles - $10 per person
Teams - $10 per team / $5 per teammate

Prizes:

Singles and Doubles

First Place - 60%
Second Place - 30%
Third Place - 10%

House rules:

1. Pick up after yourselves. If I have to ask you 3 times, consider yourself kicked from my place.
2. No running around/******* around. Seriously.
3. You must get out by 11 PM~12 AM! Unless you're staying the night (limited spots)

Sanu

Smash Champion
And holy ****, it is SO wrong that you even like that ******** show.

idea

Smash Master
1. how long do you think it would take to get there from vic park station (basically same distance as nate), and
2. when would i have to leave to not get stuck with ridiculous wait times at some point? if that's even possible...

I.B

Smash Lord
On one hand I don't wanna tell you how long it's going to take because it might deter you, but on the other hand...aw **** it. It's most likely going to take 2 hours+

Also, <3 Josh for hosting this.

Now, for Sliq to come...

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ exactly. it's so pointless that it's worth watching....somehow. if that even makes sense.

and it's not like i TRIED to memorize it...actually I never try to memorize stuff. ever. I just do somehow. it's the only reason i'm passing school. (with 80s somehow...considering i don't do anything)

i guess i'm just gifted ;)

actually it's that and i write well

...why am i telling you this anyway...?

actually i lied. i get perfect in english and music and i fail at everything else.

worst failure ever was the 25% i got on my math exam last year...

ok i seriously need to shut up.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh right... Scarborough, if you want to stay at my house on Friday night, then I can drive you then. Otherwise, I can't. Also, I won't be able to give you a ride back; I'll be busy with other things in Sauga.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
^ exactly. it's so pointless that it's worth watching....somehow. if that even makes sense.

and it's not like i TRIED to memorize it...actually I never try to memorize stuff. ever. I just do somehow. it's the only reason i'm passing school.
lol sadly enough ive memorized it too. I'm sorry but there were WAY to many moments where i fell off my chair laughin XD

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Ok so to recap on things and so I dont have like 20 nubs asking me if and where this is happening

VVVVV READ THIS POST VVVVV

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4568960&postcount=803

^^^^^ READ THIS POST ^^^^^

for those of you too lazy to click and read, This Biweekly has been moved to Sanuzi's house, now as for where that is, that'll mean you'll have to CLICK THE LINK ABOVE AND FIND OUT

idea

Smash Master
Oh right... Scarborough, if you want to stay at my house on Friday night, then I can drive you then. Otherwise, I can't. Also, I won't be able to give you a ride back; I'll be busy with other things in Sauga.
that's really tempting...now i've just gotta decide whether to do that, or the thing where i come back and hang out with other friends. which funnily enough would also involve smash bros, just with scrubs. oh, hey, is there a difference between a noob and a scrub?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh... umm, I was referring to the Scarborough crew, sorry. If there are more spots, I'll let you know.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
I would stay but I can walk home, so I'll just come back the next morning and wake you up at like 6 AM or something =D

lol jks

alright, if it's at all necessary I can go meet some people at Islington, as long as they are willing to get there themselves (we all know what a nightmare the sauga transit is unless you live here)

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Oh... umm, I was referring to the Scarborough crew, sorry. If there are more spots, I'll let you know.
So do you still got enough room during the day for me and my buddy chris ?? O and my friend ashley would like to come too if thats cool with you ?

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you're referring to space in the basement on Saturday, then yes, there is space. There is enough space for around 50~60 people. If you're referring to space in the car ride from Scarborough to my house on Friday, there is no space at the moment. Sorry!

(Assumed riders are: Mike, David, Bernard, Ryan. If some of them can't make it, then I'll let you guys know)

Also, if you want to come to my place on Friday, you CAN come, but I can't drive you. Just don't come before 6:30~7:00 PM

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
If you're referring to space in the basement on Saturday, then yes, there is space. There is enough space for around 50~60 people. If you're referring to space in the car ride from Scarborough to my house on Friday, there is no space at the moment. Sorry!

(Assumed riders are: Mike, David, Bernard, Ryan. If some of them can't make it, then I'll let you guys know)

Also, if you want to come to my place on Friday, you CAN come, but I can't drive you. Just don't come before 6:30~7:00 PM
I just meant your basement me and my friends got our ride were coming from belleville on saturday

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright. Just remember people that there are very limited spots for staying the night. My mom asked if anyone was staying, and I assured her no... so letting around 8-10 people stay randomly would piss her off. I know her well enough that a small amount wouldn't matter.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Friday is exempt. I'm talking about Saturday night.

And that was a post-jerkoff post, isn't it Mike? <_<

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
;______;

THIS ABUSE IS WHY I LEFT YOU FOR ADAM

AND THEN MATT

AND THEN ADAM AGAIN

AND THEN JOSH

... and then i lost track. who am i on now?

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'll be there with a set up and I think omni will be coming too
Hey everyone, this is as good a time for an introduction as any...I've been a long-time lurker at smashboards but this is my first time posting. I recently moved to Toronto from Waterloo and I'd like to get involved in the GTA smash scene. I was a bit disappointed with the competitveness of Brawl so I went back to Melee, I'm sure you've all heard the story before. I still have a lot of room for improvement and I figure there's no better way to improve than by playing some of the GTA's finest. The upcoming event at Josh's house seems like a good place to start.

And on that note...I'll be travelling by subway and I'm wondering if anyone in Sauga is willing to pick me up from Islington station. If not, I'll take my chances with the local transit system. Hope to meet y'all soon.

PS - I live around Yonge & Finch, so if you're nearby and want to smash just let me know.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
^ i haven't even met you and i already like you.

i live near bayview and steeles. my address is on the first page of smashturbation. if you live near yonge + finch you could probably bus over here from finch station pretty easily and we could play.

i mean, i suck but some of the people i play with are pretty good XD

Top Bottom