• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah okay there Bug, you biking all the way, you'll be too dead to play the ****ing game, LOLOLOL. Don't tell me it is because of busfare again man.

idea

Smash Master
when i buy from the convenience store near my house, tickets are $2.25...or you could just get a metropass. that's what i like most about them whenever i get one, rather than how much money trips cost you, you think, i might as well go all over the place, since i've already paid for it. <-- too many commas

KingAce

Smash Ace
I only remember top 3 from singles and doubles...
Singles
1)KingAce
2)MDK
3)Bug
and doubles it was 1)KingAce+Bug
2)MDK and Tyrant
3)Boxer and ..?

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL yup metaknight ditto finish =).. what do you mean how did the grand finals go lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I meant like was it close or whatnot Kingace.

And also Bernard where the hell have you been? You still play or what?

KingAce

Smash Ace
The set count in the grand finals was 3-1 all the matches were pretty close though

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
****, can't wait for the results and vids. I wanna see if I did play as well as everyone said.

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOLLL devastated.... i told you not to go lucario against SNAKE on corneria... lol ur own plan backfired on you

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
1st - KingAce
2nd - MDK
3rd - Bug
4th - Jack
5th - Erix
5th - GI? lol

Good **** guys, good **** to to Jack for beating a MK with Bowser and placing so well at his first tournament (I think) and GI for some seriously entertaining matches.

Feel free to PM me more about Melee if you guys like :]

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
coming from the guy who put fear into mdk's mind after taking game 1 and to me i feel that was a huge surprise, it just shows you how much better you got after realizing IC and bowser ISNT YOUR **** MAIN.

**** STILL ON MEEHOWS ACCOUNT

Gichan

Smash Champion
lol, adam get the **** of meehow's account!

Anyways, Adnan, if I don't have work on that saturday I'll pass by again. I'm going to get my melee copy off my friend and practice to be at least at my old level (which is still nothing near you guys).

And Adam, if we have a practice session at Rae's again on Wednesday, would you be willing to come?

Top Bottom