• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geist

Smash Master
Yo Sauga, when do you guys have your practice? Andy and I are thinking of dropping by sometime. It might even become a common thing. =]

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo Sauga, when do you guys have your practice? Andy and I are thinking of dropping by sometime. It might even become a common thing. =]
We practice on random days during the week. Other than that, our only Sauga practice is the Alphamale biweeklies.

Geist

Smash Master
We practice on random days during the week. Other than that, our only Sauga practice is the Alphamale biweeklies.
D: random days are hard to plan though. I usually can't get a ride unless it's like a day or three ahead of time. As long as it's any practice, I'm good though.

i run casuals at my place every wednesday (or at least we are trying to) add me up on msn for more detailz
holla_back_yall@hotmail.com
My msn is broken right now =[
It might be awhile before it's up.

Gichan

Smash Champion
OMG Afro Chris you OWN! Love that vid, especially busta rhymes, what a way to hype your video. Keep that ownage up please.

So yeah, when's the next thing going on?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
i dunno, me and adnan haven't decided on a day to make the next melee one. seeing as how these entire next few weeks we're getting ***** with like 20 tournaments, its kind of hard to work in a tournament into those days

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
I just wana pwn some n00bs, and when I say pwn some n00bs i mean get ***** cuz I am nowhere near the top players of these tourneys XD

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Due to the mass of Brawl tournaments this month, and the lack of Melee events the next event will be Melee. The date which I'm looking at, but isn't confirmed yet would be the 19th of July. Brawl's next date would probably be like 2nd or 9th of Augest.

Tournament or not, Moe you are PMing me about coming to play Melee with me and/or I.B.

No excuses. Rain, Shine or even 'nado you will come by and play. lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
how often do you guys play friendly? i don't want to play in tournaments per se, just want to find other people to play brawl with..
looks at thread title, looks at demodemo... wrong place? if your interested in brawl casuals check out MDK's weekly brawl casuals.

@IB: u need to call me up. me wants to practice sum murlee.

demodemo

Smash Ace
my bad, i just saw that thread while refinding this one

thing is, i found this thread via link through gtasmash's youtube account, so i did not even pass by the other thread x_x, i shoulda looked around more though, my bad my bad

Top Bottom