• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Just letting people know this hasn't completely died out. Augest is a strange an awkward month, especially since they're 5 saturdays, and a whole load of random events.

The next event is still Melee since we haven't got that in yet since the last event which was Brawl.

Dates will be announced sometime soon, so be patient.

4Serial

Smash Lord
wish brampton could've went =[
sadly none of us can drive lol

take us with you next time
i think desh is willing to squeeze in the trunk if there's some space back there

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Adnan will also be there. Adnan will see you guys there.

Bernard, before you invite people ask Marco is if it's cool with him lol. Next thing you know Brampton and Oakville show up to this, lol.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Why are so many people going to Macro's? Holy ****... I'm going to be in Quebec that weekend with my family too, lol.

By the way, sorry for not showing up Peter! I haven't been on MSN in ages either, lol. I came down to Kitchener with a friend of mine and he was all, "Holy ****, I want to leave this place now" and was pretty pissed... so I just left. Not only that, I didn't have your cell number or address, soooo, yeah <_<;

Anyways, soz.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bernard, before you invite people ask Marco is if it's cool with him lol. Next thing you know Brampton and Oakville show up to this, lol.
On that note.

Marco was not aware of anyone coming to his house, and DOES NOT want people to come over.

Nobody made plans with him, or pkm for that matter from what I heard, contrary to any beliefs. <--sorry, I didn't mean pkm wasn't coming

Please respect Marco and his home and relocate somewhere else to play smash bros. and whatnot.

It is a little rude to make such plans imo, and I know this stuff because I actually talked to him before anyone jumps to conclusions.

Address your concerns to Bernard.

BIG RED TEXT to catch some attention.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
LANOWEN:

When we talked to Marco about it last time we crashed at his house, he said it was okay. He didn't tell me it wasn't.

I talked to PKM on msn about it a few hours ago. I asked him when he would be coming; he told me in the afternoon/evening, so he OBVIOUSLY must have a reason for believing he is going to be housed.

The reason: Marco said he could stay the weekend.

Why do I believe that?

He told me, Mike and Ryan the same thing. Its basically all we've been talking about all week. If he wants to change plans, why doesn't he tell us - instead of relaying information through people who don't even ****ing live in scarborough, nor play smash anymore. (I'm directing this at you Lanowen.)

I don't know what you plan to prove by telling me its rude to make plans with someone who TOLD US it was okay to make plans to begin with.

I've never had a problem with you, or anyone in the community for that matter, so its hard for me to figure out why you're trying to start something with me and jump into something you know nothing about.

Marco: If thats what YOU say. Fine, tell Jason that. He told me he wanted to come and was planning on doing so. Mike has already told about 11 or so people that the plan was set. I don't understand why you didn't just tell one of us if you wanted to change things.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Why doesn't Marco tell us this stuff personally. Jason was coming over, so we wanted to as well. If he didn't want us there, he should have told us.

w/e.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Marco is just pissed because you guys made arrangements between yourselves without even asking him. 10+ people going to his place for the whole week-end is a **** lot, and I understand what Marco feels. He's being used as a smash venue, simple as that.

When I told Mike and Bernard I was going in crazy torontoland, I had already made my plans with Marco, Smash or no smash involved. We all know Marco isn't really involved in the smash scene, so making plans for a smashfest at his place without even talking to him beforehand and just based on assumptions is pretty wrong.

I'm sure you guys can work something out, because it's been a long time since i've played any of you, and an even longer time since i've been in Toronto, but if Marco decides that he doesn't want a crowd at his place for the week-end, we'll have to respect his decision.

This whole thing is getting a way too big turnout for no reason, seriously wtf.

EDIT

2008-07-27 16:14:06 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - should i tell other smashers to come? O.o
2008-07-27 16:14:26 Jason - hum marco should know
2008-07-27 16:14:31 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - alright

Yet you didn't ask him, that was Saturday.

Later on

2008-07-27 16:14:41 Jason - but you guys go there often apparently?
2008-07-27 16:15:44 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - yeah

All good, you guys hang out often, that's chill.

Later on...

2008-07-27 16:19:46 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - raynex never shows up
2008-07-27 16:19:52 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - ryan and david never wanna play
2008-07-27 16:19:54 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - marco hates the game
2008-07-27 16:19:57 *Suju* --- Does The Lion City Still Roar? - and refuses to play

Wtf?

This feels strange to me, i've been told that you guys often hang at Marco's, so naturally, if I went to Toronto, i'd want to join (Because I always go to Marco's anyways) but then a few minutes later it feels the complete opposite, the hell is going on?

Oh and just for kicks, my trip was planned because of that convo with Bernard.

2008-07-22 01:03:06 b. Hey Flaco. Less QQ more pew pew. well. me and ryan and david crashed at marco's last weekend and we were talking about quebecers crashing at marco's for a weekend too
2008-07-22 01:03:16 Jason - ...
2008-07-22 01:03:21 Jason - that would be actually really cool
2008-07-22 01:03:48 Jason - I could probably bus to toronto for a weekend on a friday night and hang out with you guys (aka drink lolol)
2008-07-22 01:05:21 b. Hey Flaco. Less QQ more pew pew. - yayayaya
2008-07-22 01:05:35 b. Hey Flaco. Less QQ more pew pew. - we don't even have to smash. marco's house is too epic.
2008-07-22 01:05:44 Jason - but I want to smash
2008-07-22 01:05:46 b. Hey Flaco. Less QQ more pew pew. - i'll ask him if he can house us all for a weekend
2008-07-22 01:05:59 b. Hey Flaco. Less QQ more pew pew. - last time we had like 8 people smashing there

It really looked like you guys were doing smashfest and that Marco didn't mind, but now it doesn't look that way at all from what he told me. I feel bad.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
I told them it's done, well except Adam who I just assume will read this.
lol im normally home someone can call me if something changes, although its kinda rare atm that i will be making it out to anything :S

edit: on that note, what is going on this weekend and where is it being held i have work on saturday and sunday but im not sure when i will be done. If I am in the area i will get the person im with to drop me off. Thanks

edit: edit: Marco I am working on coming out to something lol i will bring ur symphonia back :p i promise

Europhoria

Smash Lord
>_> I was under the impression that Marco did know, so was Bernard. But apparently not. I'm the one who's usually at Marco's house. I was there for like 3 weeks straight with very small gaps. But aside from like... a few days, there was barely any smash.

Sanu

Smash Champion
LOLOL DRAMA LLAMA

Pickles.

Edit: LOL JASON, you and I are switching places. *thumbs up*

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Jason:

Ya actually, I hadn't made plans there for no reason. Trust me, I would not have thought about going if Marco had not brought up the idea or cleared it first. When I talked to him last, he said it would most likely be okay, but he said he had to ask his mom.

Like I said in the convo, we didn't even have to smash; and him thinking we go there to do only that is ignorant. We go there to hang out and chill with him. Smashing is our common interest, so naturally when presented with the means we'll do it if we are all there. It was never a requirement while at his house.

Top Bottom